User Tag List

Page 492 of 654 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    People who think its okay (overall, but especially in public) to hit/slap/name call their children that are very young. Wanted to cuff this woman today who continually kept screaming in her kids face to "stop crying" then slapped his arm, making him cry more, then she starts shaking with anger. Maybe you shouldn`t reproduce if you have such anger issues with children? Not that hard to grasp.

My mother and sister think I'm "weak" because I have never disciplined the brood like that..My brood have good manners, are helpful and have empathy for others..since those were the roles I consistently reinforced for them..
    Ciel, GoJays, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I understand Canada Post workers' have the right to strike and I am totally in favor of better pension benefits and hiring more workers however, this means that my MIR and cashback cheques are delayed. Between all of our accounts we have ~$300 coming back in cheques this month not to mention my parents have their tax refunds coming via mail. At least the government is still ensuring that some benefit checks are being sent to low-income families during this time.
    Ciel, cath007, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    we watched the whole game too.....DH and I are suckers for punishment I suppose!!

https://www.thestar.com/sports/bluej...te-umpire.html
    Same here.
    Bauer was a jerk after the game tweeting about USA USA after wearing a Canada Day flag patch too
    Ciel, walkonby and toronto166 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    I understand Canada Post workers' have the right to strike and I am totally in favor of better pension benefits and hiring more workers however, this means that my MIR and cashback cheques are delayed. Between all of our accounts we have ~$300 coming back in cheques this month not to mention my parents have their tax refunds coming via mail. At least the government is still ensuring that some benefit checks are being sent to low-income families during this time.
    Strike can't start until Wednesday at the earliest, so you have a couple more days to maybe get something in the mail...

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canada-...says-1.2970402
    Ciel, cath007 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

people who beg for money in the street.noooooooo
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    People who think its okay (overall, but especially in public) to hit/slap/name call their children that are very young. Wanted to cuff this woman today who continually kept screaming in her kids face to "stop crying" then slapped his arm, making him cry more, then she starts shaking with anger. Maybe you shouldn`t reproduce if you have such anger issues with children? Not that hard to grasp.
    I AGREE WITH YOU 100% i ALWAYS GETS UPSET WHEN
    SEE PEOPLE ILL TREATING THEIR CHILDREN IN PUBLIC IT MAKES ME WONDER WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THE CLOSE DOORS.
    Ciel, Decaf, Candini and 2 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I walk by this place down my street on the way to the store all the time, and my neighbour is spending fantastic amounts of money uglifying his yard in dramatic fashion.

He built a series of retaining walls, but they wouldn't retain anything, so he's put highly visible pieces of sheet metal behind them that poke up over the soil. Then he planted a bunch of varigated hostas in full sun and surrounded them with black lava rock. Needless to say, the hostas can't hack it, and they look like plates of yellow linguine. RIP.

So he's installed in in-ground sprinkler system for them.

He's planted 6 trees 3' apart from each other in a grid, and installed brickwork around them. Like he expects they'll never grow.

smh.

So much enthusiasm, so little clue.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Monday at work after a long weekend.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl and toronto166 like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Hair dye gone wrong - a few nights ago I bought 350 Garnier Cherry Red the new ultra box because I wanted bright red. I already have bright red hair but my roots were showing. So after putting it on I noticed it was turning purple - jumped in the shower to remove the dye. My red hair was purple/black and I looked like death warmed over as my mom would say. Ran to Shoppers for Colour Remover paid 13.99 - at 11pm removed the color and it went super fast - went to a red brown. I emailed garnier and they are refunding me the price of the box. I think they should of refunded me the color remover because I did not want purple hair and the box clearly said cherry red. Oh well I dyed my hair box 660 bright red and its bright red now
    Ciel, toronto166, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I still not have receive my Yves rocher order even if it say 5-10 days
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

When you go out after one month and then take bus! WTF; they completely change the bus name/route AGAIN! How many times will they change it like get your sht together please. I thought I was at another city. 5 became 84! WTF! Sigh
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

rec'd email that my resolve try me free submission was not approved. Right size, dates, description, no word on why yet!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    rec'd email that my resolve try me free submission was not approved. Right size, dates, description, no word on why yet!

You probably failed to provide photographic evidence that you made the purchase while riding on the back of a sparkly pink unicorn. (Sorry couldn't resist making a small joke. But honestly they always make you jump through hoops and look for any reason to reject the offer.)
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, walkonby and 5 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

^Ya and if you need help photoshoping yourself onto unicorn, I can help with that! :p
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Did some tidying today in my bathroom to find out the tap wasn't properly sealed to the countertop, and any water that may have been splashed went down down, onto the cabinet and now it's completely rotten (and probably has mold)

I've never renovated and didn't exactly want to spend my weekend doing so, but here I am -.-
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information