User Tag List

Page 654 of 654 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 652 653 654
Results 9,796 to 9,802 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I just found out tonight that one can no longer upload receipts to pg good every day . ca
    I thought the upload receipt button was just moved but, no.
    The FAQ says

Why am I unable to upload a receipt on P&G Good Everyday Canada?
    As of November 2, 2023 P&G Good Everyday Canada will no longer accept receipt scanning as a way to earn points.
    Linda Evans and HermanH like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Lovely... One more thing that makes me turn to other brands. P&G offers so much to the US customers (ex. coupons, scan receipts, rewards, etc) and NOTHING for Canadian customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I just found out tonight that one can no longer upload receipts to pg good every day . ca
    I thought the upload receipt button was just moved but, no.
    The FAQ says

Why am I unable to upload a receipt on P&G Good Everyday Canada?
    As of November 2, 2023 P&G Good Everyday Canada will no longer accept receipt scanning as a way to earn points.
    Tweets77, Poirot, walkonby and 3 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just watched The Fifth Estate episode revisiting the horrific garment factory fire 10 years ago in Bangladesh. I've always despised Loblaw period. So, no surprise they are STILL having their Joe Fresh brand clothes manufactured in roughly 27 various UNSAFE factories in Bangladesh. More attention needs to be given to the conditions that workers there are helpless to speak out about. Fire Safety? non existent. Building construction up to par? Unlikely.
    I say stop buying anything that Joe Fresh makes. That might get some attention.

Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Feb 3rd, 2024 at 12:44 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Yesterday, there was a text offer of 10K WUS $30. I also had an offer of 3000pts for every $10 on The Body Shop. I saw online that the 250ml shower gel was $13 and the 750ml was $26.
    Buy one big bottle for $26, get $4 filler, get 10K and 6K (2 x 3000pts)

They did not have any at any of the stores we visited and concluded that they are only sold online.

When I got home, I tried to order online and when I checked out, I couldn't and told me to go to the pharmaprix website. Quebecers cannot order from shoppers website and only can order from pharmaprix website.

When I went to the pharmaprix website, there are no The Body Shop products.

Even if I wanted to order, I can't.

Last edited by couponmummy; Sat, Mar 2nd, 2024 at 01:28 PM.
    SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@walkonby I will watch that Fifth Estate episode this week. I recall that Loblaws was the only major vendor that signed up first on the agreement to ensure safe factory conditions at sites contracted for Joe Fresh clothing items after the massive public outrage in North America over brands that had their clothing made in Bangladesh in the affected factories. Either the watchers are not catching the factory owners in the act or some sleight of hand is at work.
    @couponmummy Not sure how you can make use of the offer but here's hoping you might find products by calling stores. Maybe you have friends in other provinces living near Body Shop stores that might know of local product inventory and can help you out? Just glanced at the Facebook page and customers are upset that points and gift cards cannot be used in-store either.That oh-so-satisfying feeling of a fresh refill. Can you guess the scent? 💭💚 Find a refill station near you: https:///3I9S2Qu | The Body Shop | The Body Shop · Original audio | Facebook
    Last edited by Ciel21; Sun, Mar 3rd, 2024 at 08:41 PM.
    walkonby likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

continuing joint issues with the left leg. Menopause is not much fun!
    walkonby likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I KNEW gas was going to go up on April 1st, BUT totally forgot to top up the gas tank yesterday. Happy April Fool's day to ME!!
    I pumped 50.60 Litres and my OOP was $75.86. I benefited from my PetroCan deal of .13 cents off each L. but I still feel ripped off!
    Small comfort knowing the Climate Action deposit is increasing....GRRR, this still annoys me.
    SassyAshley likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 654 of 654 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 652 653 654

Thread Information