User Tag List

Page 177 of 536 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    43 (100%)

i found a 22' flat screen monitor for the computer for 47.99. Originally $199. used ones onn kijiji are being sold for 150. hubby needed one for work so i am glad i found it
    Always looking for HV Pampers or Huggies coupons!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i dont know if this is the place to post this put my daughter absolutely love lego friends. I've managed to get some of the smaller sets from target for her birthday and for christmas from target clearance. I seen on the lego website that there are new lego friends jungle sets coming out in august.

So if anyone starts to notice that the bigger lego friends sets that are on shelves now are marked clearance, please PM me and let me know. She is wanting the 'dolphin cruiser' yacht (reg 89.99) or olivia's mansion (reg 89.99). Basically any set 49.99 and up. As much as she loves them I cannot afford those prices. Thank you
    Last edited by CouponAddict81; Wed, Jul 23rd, 2014 at 06:53 AM.
    ssbean and Anna Michele like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I haven't even been in a Walmart store since Target opened here last fall. I love the lack of crowds ...the amazing deals , great customer service, clean store and more fashionable merchandise. I am moving in to a new apt this weekend and totally redecorated and bought most of my furniture and decor at 70% off! This week I found Colgate Total bonus packs with mouthwash for $1.19! Good price as it is but I had a $1.00 coupon from either Redplum or Smartsource that made it .19!! Expiry was in 2015!!
    Last edited by maplegirl; Wed, Jul 23rd, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The only reason I go to walmart is to pm groceries canada wide. I would never buy clothes or home decor there. I love love Target. I just wish a had one closer to where I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bmc, annedougherty, ssbean and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseenzo View Post
    The only reason I go to walmart is to pm groceries canada wide. I would never buy clothes or home decor there. I love love Target. I just wish a had one closer to where I live.

ditto! thank goodness for canada-wide pm-ing
    ssbean and Anna Michele like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Me too! I live an hour away from the closest Target (which is Orillia) and I have to justify the gas to go there. I love that everyone posts what they find on here, but most of the time I find that when I get there it is pretty well gone or doesn't exist. I wrote to the company and asked them to put a Target in Muskoka. Lol. In short, their response was that it wouldn't be put in anytime soon.
    ssbean and d.ot like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

When I lived in Phoenix 12 yrs ago I lived right across a target. Sadly I only lived in phx for a year so when target opened last year a mere two minute drive from us now, I was able to rekindle the target flame, lol. Anyway deals the skinny cow chocolate cluster things they were giving away a few weeks back were on clearance for 2.25 for a box of 4. Also found a vtech mobigo for my son for 11.99. Perfect for road trips this summer!

ssbean and mdnf like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Found a Barbie hung and heal set (pet doctor) for 11.30 it's really cute and retails in amazon for 53
    annedougherty, ssbean and Cata like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Shopping at Target is so much more pleasant than shopping at WM, and WM rarely has the fantastic clearance deals. A Lego set I recently bought on clearance for $11.99 at Target was on clearance for $30 at WM. It always amazes me that so many people with low incomes seem to swear by WM, when they could be doing better with the competitor next door or across the street from WM. I guess grubby and crowded stores are associated with rock-bottom deals to a lot of people.
    LOL!!! I HATE Walmart with a passion, I only go there when dh runs out of pickles since they're one of 2 stores that sell his favourite kind(and Superstore rarely has them in stock). If Target started selling his pickles I would never go to Walmart. Even though I can never get out of Target without spending at least 50 bucks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Thanks! My bad.. there was also a nice matching tray to put cosmetics on, really pretty.
    I've been debating on the tray and the matching cup since Monday....if they're still there next time I go I might pick them up....Target you are the death of my bank account.
    ssbean, Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I've been debating on the tray and the matching cup since Monday....if they're still there next time I go I might pick them up....Target you are the death of my bank account.
    I think I might have seen this same tray--looks like stainless steel at 50% off? Love it! I was soooo tempted to buy it, too. But I couldn't justify spending $10 on a tray, was hoping it would drop to $5 (and that nobody else would want it LOL). Gonna check today, but I have a hunch it will be long gone.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Finally got to Target today but missed out on most of the deals
    Managed to find one lonely beach towel hiding in the linen section $3.89 reg $12.99. Pretty pastel striped too!
    Best deal was Game of Life Fame Edition on Clearance for $7.49 reg $24.99 & I had a $5 coupon from a case of Pepsi! Yay!

Here's what the game looks like: http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....uctId=20910446
    Foolish ToysRUs selling for $25!

denise

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went today, a lot of women's clothing is 50% off (jeans, dresses, tops), if you get something of the merona brand, you can use the 30% coupon from the welcome booklet.
    I also noticed men's swimwear going on clearance, only 30% off for now.
    anisa, ahatt and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    I think I might have seen this same tray--looks like stainless steel at 50% off? Love it! I was soooo tempted to buy it, too. But I couldn't justify spending $10 on a tray, was hoping it would drop to $5 (and that nobody else would want it LOL). Gonna check today, but I have a hunch it will be long gone.
    Was just there, and I was totally off the mark LOL! I DID see the trays with matching cup that were mentioned (not the ones I thought they meant), and they're cute! I think they're about $5.69 for the tray? There were lots available. Probably dozens.

The tray I thought they were talking about I think is actually meant for stationery, but my ideas were to use it in the bathroom. But there was only one when I saw it last week, and it was still there! AND further reduced, SWEET! Picked it up for $5.69, originally $18.99.

Lots of bubble toys and other summer items on clearance, still a handful of other toys at 70% off. Not much that piqued my interest, though.
    Patty Smyth and acosta like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some of the summer bubbles were still full price at the Orillia store, which I though was odd. I was hoping to grab some as party favours but I'm not paying $3 + tax per kid for silly bubbles.

I did manage to price match to Walmart's 25 cent crayons without issue. Target had a billion packs, which was nice (since my local Walmart had none when I was there yesterday). I got 16 packs (12 for party favours and 4 for my boys). Amazing deal.
    Patty Smyth and kaytee38 like this.
    Up to 90% off designer items!
    I've bought WAY too much!

Start Saving!

Thread Information