User Tag List

Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I always submit my receipt to the app on my phone, but the app won't even stay open long enough for me to even try to submit my receipt. I purchased 4 packs of Huggies diapers yesterday and I am now running out of time to submit the receipt. If I manage to log into my account online, am I able to scan my receipt and submit it, or take pictures of the receipt and claim it that way? Would e-mailing "contact us" help?
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how long do they usually take to reply emails, had been 2 days now and no replies.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

this week there is nothing again for me on Snapsave/Groupon. Also I did have a receipt approved for milk but the bloody thing STILL says " used " on my list when I log into my account. Yes I " used " it but that receipt was approved about 4 weeks ago?? How stupid is that?
    Angela273 and Anna Michele like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    this week there is nothing again for me on Snapsave/Groupon. Also I did have a receipt approved for milk but the bloody thing STILL says " used " on my list when I log into my account. Yes I " used " it but that receipt was approved about 4 weeks ago?? How stupid is that?
    Same here.
    walkonby likes this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I've just tried uploading the pictures to their website and after a long time of waiting, then their website says that there was an error. I've already tried this twice. I have checked the document type and size of file, both are within their requirements. This is so frustrating, especially since my receipt probably won't be accepted tomorrow since I purchased these diapers yesterday after work. *sigh* Reasons I try not to count app rebates until it is credited to my account.

Unable to upload receipt

Error: Failed to upload file. Please try again.

An error occurred during upload. Please try again.

edit: I just submitted a customer service ticket for both of these problems (their website and the iPhone app). Here's hoping they sort this out and I still get credited for it, but I won't be holding my breath.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Oct 24th, 2014 at 11:31 PM.
    mothu, walkonby and Anna Michele like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I have 2 receipts that have been pending for almost 4 weeks. I have over $20 now but cannot request a cheque until these 2 receipts get processed. I have emailed snapsaves twice and basically got told "sorry you feel that way we are trying our best. we will let you know once your receipts are processed". Thanks that's so not helpful...
    coupon girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiegirl2010 View Post
    I have 2 receipts that have been pending for almost 4 weeks. I have over $20 now but cannot request a cheque until these 2 receipts get processed. I have emailed snapsaves twice and basically got told "sorry you feel that way we are trying our best. we will let you know once your receipts are processed". Thanks that's so not helpful...

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I still have not received my cheque requested months ago.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a really bad feeling about Snapsaves right now, afraid they will be closing down soon and if they do, I hope they will pay off their owing to customers.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I have a bad feeling too.... I've already been waiting for almost 4 weeks for my receipts to get processed and no one can give me an answer on when this will get done. Even if some day they finally approve these receipts who knows how long it will be until I actually receive a cheque... The FAQ page on their website says that cheques are typically received within 2 weeks but could take up to 60 days (crazy!!!!!!)

I called their 1-877 # and still did not get an answer except that a "third party" is processing their receipts now that they have moved operations to the US. There is basically nothing customer service can do about receipts that are not processed except to tell me that eventually they will be processed and I will get an email when they do. Thanks still not very helpful....

I really don't want to waste my time scanning receipts and all this non-sense not to get any cashback in the end. I think I'll just stick with pc plus as I get points on products I actually buy and can use the points right away without having to scan anything or wait for a cheque to be mailed (someday eventually....) I think the only cashback app I will continue to use is Checkout 51 as I have received almost $400 in cashback from them and haven't had any problems with processing receipts or receiving cheques.
    emg and amira84 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yep bobbigirl - submitted a receipt on last Friday and sunday to snapsaves and it still hasnt been processed I wondered what was wrong -gee -it must be really slow or problems

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish they would change it up and have more different stuff
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Here is a response regarding the receipts submitted on Oct.20:

Thank you for keeping us updated, and I'm so sorry for the long wait here.
    We didn't forget about you! We're absolutely aware of these 2 receipts still being processed, and as soon as our auditing team works through to them, you'll see your current balance increased. Unfortunately, I don't have an accurate date or time estimate for exactly when this should be done as we're fixing some kinks in processing older receipts like these, but we are working as quickly as we can to make sure everyone is all caught up from this backlog ASAP.
    I'm sorry again for this wait, and thank you again for letting us know.
    Best,
    Nick S.
    Snap by Groupon Customer Support
    bobbiegirl2010 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I posted on here when I had problem with their app and I was unable to submit my receipt for $4 back from Huggies diapers. I still haven't seen a response from them.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Looks like groupon should have left it alone
    Angela273, Ladybug2011 and list465 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Thread Information