• 2 Post By Starstabbed
  • 3 Post By bargain_hunter_lola
  • 3 Post By Scottishgal
  • 3 Post By Tinkerbella
  • 3 Post By ColleenMGorecki
  • 1 Post By tjthemanto
  • 4 Post By PurpleBunny89
  • 3 Post By tjthemanto

Thread: Do people not rate trades anymore??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Okay, so first and foremost, I am definitely not a newbie here. My account is new, yes. But I needed to start over because I lost the password and email to my old account. Some of you may have knew me as kokobear666.

Secondly, trying to build up my new account has been tougher than ever because people don't rate my trades that I do with them. It saddens me. But my question is, do people not rate anymore and I'm just late to the party? Cause I still do for every trade I have with people.

*Hmph*
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I seem to still get trade ratings almost every trade I do. Putting a little note in the envelope to remind them that you want a rating seems to be effective

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Yes ratings should still be left for trades. I agree with Canadacouponeer. I try to leave a small happy little note about remembering to leave a rating when envie arrives.
    macw1960 and angel_2011 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    I seem to still get trade ratings almost every trade I do. Putting a little note in the envelope to remind them that you want a rating seems to be effective
    I do! Just a little friendly reminder, but nope. Nothin.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

It does and should happen.

Often enough, in trains or larger surprise trades, I find it doesn't happen.

I too like to leave a note inside.
    macw1960 likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Starstabbed View Post
    I do! Just a little friendly reminder, but nope. Nothin.
    Sometimes people can forget, a quick pm usually solves the problem. It can be very annoying sometimes though if it is a high value trade cause I am always anxious since I am paranoid that the envelope got lost.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yea, especially when I send gcs or stamps as they costed *me* money to send them. I just, I don't know. It seems like the trade rating means everything when people trade with you, like ebay.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

The past 6 months or so has been bad for me. I've received FB from about 75% off trades. It used to be almost 100% of people left a rating now some people can't be bothered apparently.

Really frustrating no matter what your trade rating. If you fulfill your end you should receive a trade rating.

Hope things turns around for you and you get the ratings you deserve.
    scbpooh, macw1960 and Tinkerbella like this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

I always write a little note ,that I include in my trades, asking to please leave me a rating and I will do the same. I started years ago making it a point to not put my coupons away from a trade till I had left that person a rating. This works for me because I want to get into those coupons

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

I have noticed a lack of feedback as well.
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I traded with you and left feedback and found you to a great trader

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

is it just me or overall the trading has gone down thesedays..not talking about just rating , but trading in general .

I haven't traded in ages myself, was finding it too time consuming & things were going back & forth a lot with PM's etc.

With Canada Post price increases & lot of problems with their deliveries , plus lot of restrictive coupons thesedays ( wording, no stacking etc ) & short expiry dates etc , I think trading has declined overall.

My coupon use has also declined a lot thesedays, maybe I am just jaded that's all from couponing
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    is it just me or overall the trading has gone down thesedays..not talking about just rating , but trading in general .

I haven't traded in ages myself, was finding it too time consuming & things were going back & forth a lot with PM's etc.

With Canada Post price increases & lot of problems with their deliveries , plus lot of restrictive coupons thesedays ( wording, no stacking etc ) & short expiry dates etc , I think trading has declined overall.

My coupon use has also declined a lot thesedays, maybe I am just jaded that's all from couponing
    The only decline in trading that I've noticed I would attribute to the dreaded end of year expiries.

I've noticed people don't rate much either anymore. I was sick and tired of having to go back and PM everyone to remind them to leave FB so now I just figure that if I haven't heard from them in three weeks then I assume they received it.

As for me - I leave FB immediately whether there is a note in the envelope or not. To be honest I kinda just ignore the please leave feedback notes because I always do no matter what.

Its like a process. Envelope goes on my desk, coupons are removed, checked with my list to ensure everything arrived that was supposed to. I update my list. Then i come on SC and immediately leave FB for that person. And if my internet is being an idiot then I do like scottishgal and leave the coupons in the envelope on my desk. I'm a neat freak so I assure you the second my internet gets back in action I pounce on that envelope to get everything put away! Clutter is NOT my friend!
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I think some people just put their real name on the envie & forget to put their SC username inside , so people can't properly give a feedback.

In the past I have received envies without the SC username anywhere, but just their real name ..making it hard for me to leave a FB
    scbpooh, macw1960 and Panthera like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I think some people just put their real name on the envie & forget to put their SC username inside , so people can't properly give a feedback.

In the past I have received envies without the SC username anywhere, but just their real name ..making it hard for me to leave a FB
    I've never really understood the problem behind this though unless you have several people all sending you the same amount of coupons for the exact same thing.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Thread Information