• 4 Post By d.ot
  • 3 Post By amira84
  • 3 Post By momi
  • 4 Post By sweet sparrow
  • 2 Post By lorijane
  • 2 Post By scbpooh
  • 1 Post By momi
  • 1 Post By FallenPixels

Thread: Update your optimum profile and get 2000 points by September 25.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Update your profile and get 2000 points.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  21.8 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  63.5 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    ROMEO, Ciel, lorijane and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Not participated in the last six months. Grrrrr.
    ROMEO, Ciel, luckbealady and 2 others like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Not participated in the last six months. Grrrrr.
    Yeah, that was my sentiment too!
    ROMEO, Ciel, momi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It doesnt hurt to try though! What do you think?
    ROMEO, momi and addy25 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Oh, I did the promo offer in May that was to come by June 8 or so. No points. So don't waste time trying if you entered at least one update promo code this year. Since I got another points offer in winter that came through in Feb., at least I got the bonus then.
    SDM at least is making it obvious one cannot double or triple dip this offer in a year.
    ROMEO, momi, lorijane and 2 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

cookie muncher
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks
    ROMEO and momi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think a lot of us got lucky with all the promo codes that were out over the Spring/Summer. I got a few thousand points from entering these codes. I think this might be why they now have the 6mo restriction. Otherwise, no one would need to shop to get points, they could just enter codes as they come and rack up the points that way!

amira - participate at your own risk. Is the 2$ (more or less) value worth getting flagged or being banned from future offers?
    ROMEO, luckbealady, momi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I think a lot of us got lucky with all the promo codes that were out over the Spring/Summer. I got a few thousand points from entering these codes. I think this might be why they now have the 6mo restriction. Otherwise, no one would need to shop to get points, they could just enter codes as they come and rack up the points that way!

amira - participate at your own risk. Is the 2$ (more or less) value worth getting flagged or being banned from future offers?

The thing is that i have been trying all the codes as soon as someone posts them on the forums but i havent gotten (or my husband) any points for the last attempted code. A lot of people got 4000 bp on that code a few weeks ago but we (me or my husband) didnt. I was so disheartened that i made very clear to my husband NOT to touch me that day/night.
    i am still waiting for idk 2000 or 4000 bp someone told about a few days ago, so according to the rules mentioned above, i cant even participate in this promo. I am hanging in the middle because idk if i am going to get any for the previous attempted code, nor i can participate in this promo! Yikes*2000.
    uanoor, ROMEO and momi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

But I get the points every time when I do enter the codes...
    If I don't get,I don't bother to call them...it's miss and hit situation.
    ROMEO, lorijane and amira84 like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    The thing is that i have been trying all the codes as soon as someone posts them on the forums but i havent gotten (or my husband) any points for the last attempted code. A lot of people got 4000 bp on that code a few weeks ago but we (me or my husband) didnt. I was so disheartened that i made very clear to my husband NOT to touch me that day/night.
    i am still waiting for idk 2000 or 4000 bp someone told about a few days ago, so according to the rules mentioned above, i cant even participate in this promo. I am hanging in the middle because idk if i am going to get any for the previous attempted code, nor i can participate in this promo! Yikes*2000.
    2000 points is $2.50 at the lowest redemption level and $5 at best. Even if you have two Optimum cards, it's about equivalent to one hour at minimum wage (less a quarter). If that's your biggest worry, you are so fortunate!

If you miss this deal another deal will be right around the corner. SC will let you know.
    uanoor, ROMEO, momi and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you
    ROMEO and momi like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Just seen this restriction now after I already tried to enter this code on my account earlier today when i got the flyer! They really need to make these notices more noticeable if not everyone can participate!!!!!
    luckbealady and momi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Just seen this restriction now after I already tried to enter this code on my account earlier today when i got the flyer! They really need to make these notices more noticeable if not everyone can participate!!!!!
    Yes...they should make it more clear...
    I even received this message of 6 months restriction after entering the code.
    That is why I already posted about it.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/391607-...ct-6-a-canada/

I got this one by mail today, it doesn't specify 6 months
    *Promo code is only valid until October 6, 2014. Points to be awarded by October 20, 2014. Limit one promo code per Shoppers Optimum member. To be eligible to receive offer, personal profile update must include a valid email address. Offer not available to employees of Shoppers Drug Mart Inc, the Associate/Owners of Shoppers Drug Mart stores or their employees. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer without notice.
    momof3heathens likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    So this is called SDM bp addiction syndrome. Any one can imagine what happened if they totally stopped all this point program lol.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Thread Information