User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: My magical evening with Bryan Adams

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I'm glad you had a great time! Your pictures are great of Bryan!
    Andit and TaraF like this.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    I wish my husband was cured of what ails him, unfortunately he is not. Infact, when I asked him how he enjoyed the weekend he said "I enjoyed being with you, I enjoyed the show he put on but I hated the people." Which is why the next concert will be my g/f, myself and Bryan And when I say drinks I had a bottle of water and he had a diet coke. Ask Andi.
    I am so sorry you have to defend yourself from an insensitive passive aggressive post. So glad you had fun and you both are doing well!
    Andit, TaraF and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I am so sorry you have to defend yourself from an insensitive passive aggressive post. So glad you had fun and you both are doing well!
    So true, TG...Tara certainly didn't deserve to be on the receiving end of that post.
    Andit, TaraF and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Thank you thriftygranny and Lynn. I appreciate it. Truth is the Bryan Adams concert was not only something I've been looking forward to because, well, I adore Bryan Adams. *squuueeeeeee* (yes I'm still in the clouds Lynn) lol It was also a WONDERFUL distraction from life.

My cousins common-law wife was murdered on Feb 23, unsolved still. She was just 29 and left behind 2 children with him and his 1 step child they raised together. I was confused on details of what's happening there, I heard there was a memorial today and the funeral is tomorrow and that seemed weird to have both. However, before I could figure that I out I learned that my cousin that has been battling cancer for years had passed away yesterday morning, his celebration of life ceremony is Sunday. I did want to go to either Jessica's memorial or funeral but after I learned of my cousin Dans passing yesterday I was just emotionally tanked and figured I would only go to one this week/end.

So getting away on the weekend with my husband to forget life, meet a wonderful Sc'r, and enjoy a show that literally took my mind off of life for 2 hours was just the therapy I needed.

It's perhaps why I love music so much, it takes me to another place.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Bless your sweet heart, Tara...you deserve all the happiness and distractions your little heart can hold...
    I'm so sorry to hear that you lost two people in your life so recently.....{{{hugs}}}

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

That is so much to go through all at once, hopefully it is smoother sailing for a bit!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information