User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: free soft soap

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

went to walmart tonight glade i did they had lavender soft soap on for .98 and had 1.00 off tear pads that expire at end of the month so i got 17 of them also more free poise coupons as the hubbys and neighbours renewed yess i got 12 pantie liners 17 bottles of soap 16 bottles of pop using the buy 4 get 2 off pm the yougert to foodland used coupon for 1.00 off got 4 package of lunch meat and 2 6 packs of bottled pepsie and a bag of cholet milk my oop was 25.00 nice shop id say and i also met another lady there doing pm on the pop and i said make it even sweeter heres some coupons love seeing smiles on peoples faces i also put the rest of my yougert coupons on the shelf so they can get used no point in recycling if someone can use them love doing that
    This thread is currently associated with: Foodland, Walmart
    LittleMinx, coley3, ticul and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I was going to get the soft soap lavender I saw at Walmart but the coupon tear pad I have that expires end of March says Save $1.00 when you purchase any Softsoap* brand Antibacterial Hand Soap - so I didn't get the lavender one I got the antibacterial one - still .97 after the coupon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I was going to get the soft soap lavender I saw at Walmart but the coupon tear pad I have that expires end of March says Save $1.00 when you purchase any Softsoap* brand Antibacterial Hand Soap - so I didn't get the lavender one I got the antibacterial one - still .97 after the coupon
    OMG you are RIGHT!! Thanks I did not even notice that...That saves me time from going to store, price matching etc HA phew

On a side note: isn't every soap is anti-bacterial or at least supposed to be? Soap micelle?

*Corporates* #Facepalm HA
    Last edited by Arvilish; Sun, Mar 22nd, 2015 at 11:51 PM.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Swance View Post
    went to walmart tonight glade i did they had lavender soft soap on for .98 and had 1.00 off tear pads that expire at end of the month so i got 17 of them also more free poise coupons as the hubbys and neighbours renewed yess i got 12 pantie liners 17 bottles of soap 16 bottles of pop using the buy 4 get 2 off pm the yougert to foodland used coupon for 1.00 off got 4 package of lunch meat and 2 6 packs of bottled pepsie and a bag of cholet milk my oop was 25.00 nice shop id say and i also met another lady there doing pm on the pop and i said make it even sweeter heres some coupons love seeing smiles on peoples faces i also put the rest of my yougert coupons on the shelf so they can get used no point in recycling if someone can use them love doing that
    Which coupon did you use as the ones I have are for the antibacterial ones only?
    ticul and toronto166 like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does Walmart still have soft soap on sale? I have a ton of coupons??
    ticul and toronto166 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yes the coupons I have are antibacterial soap only -is there other coupons out there ?

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I have tearpad coupons valid on any Softsoap 225ml. I'm assuming those are the ones she used Good for you, I've been looking for them!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sounds like a good day for you OP
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks I've been waiting to use that coupon. I try to stay away from the antibacterial soap but free is free.
    toronto166 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I was told by one sales lady that Soft Soap antibacterial is a new product that's the reason they have 1.00 coupons out for people to try, it would have "Antibacterial" on the bottle.
    anastasia1009 and d.ot like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    thanks I've been waiting to use that coupon. I try to stay away from the antibacterial soap but free is free.
    But the one on sale is NOT antibacterial. The coupons are FOR antibacterial. At least the majority of them, but supposedly some exist that are valid on any.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Yeah the ones I have are valid on ANY, with a size restriction of 255mL. I'll post it tonight, but it has a picture of the traditional small clear Softsoap bottle on it and no mention of Antibacterial.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Last edited by momof3heathens; Mon, Mar 23rd, 2015 at 01:30 PM.
    annedougherty likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

yes ming said off any 255ml did not specify antibacterial
    toronto166 and Arvilish like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Thank goodness you didn't post this in the bragging section because there are always a few people just waiting in hopes you use the wrong coupon so they can jump on you. Oddly enough, you rarely see those same people say, great shop.. oh wait.. you did... Great job on all your great finds and for sharing with others. Sounds like you had a great day! Good for you!
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information