User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By ribeena
  • 2 Post By dariusz8
  • 1 Post By dariusz8

Thread: 75c off Clover Leaf Flavoured Light Tuna 85g coupon - Facebook

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

There is currently a coupon offer on the Clover Leaf Seafoods Facebook page for 75c off any one 85g Clover Leaf Flavoured Light Tuna product. You can choose to print a French or English coupon. It is through Smartsource but you need Adobe Acrobat Reader DC as it opens in that program, then prompts you to print. If you don't print, you will lose the coupon as you can't open the file even if you saved it to your computer. It is available for a limited time only while quantities last. I was able to print the coupon twice (like most Smartsource coupons) with an expiry of July 10, 2015.

English version - https://www.facebook.com/cloverleafs...08195102528120
    French version - https://www.facebook.com/cloverleafs...37541772984354
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source, No Frills

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for posting! this was my first time printing with the new DC software, and my coupons printed off to the side (not the usual centered) and got cut off a bit :/ did yours print ok? is there a print setting that can be changed to fix this?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks so much!

Mrs. Dean, mine printed to the side as well, but wasn't cut off.
    Sorry, don't know what you can do to change it, since we don't get a printer settings options screen.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    thanks for posting! this was my first time printing with the new DC software, and my coupons printed off to the side (not the usual centered) and got cut off a bit :/ did yours print ok? is there a print setting that can be changed to fix this?
    I'm not sure why yours had printed off to the side and got cut off. This was also my first time printing this way but mine printed fine. You could try adjusting your printer settings. Maybe it printed in landscape rather than portrait mode. Maybe try contacting them to see what they can do to help.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i tried fiddling with my settings and it didnt really make a difference. i will shoot them a msg and post if they give a reply! thanks for your suggestions!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post

I was able to dubicate ur problem... the remedy is to download the new Adobe Acrobat Reader DC found here https://get.adobe.com/reader or you can get to it by clicking on the "Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc" while in the process of getting your coupon as seen in the below picture. Hope this helps
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dariusz8; Fri, May 29th, 2015 at 08:45 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the suggestion dariusz8, but i have the adobe reader DC installed already.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

is it actually the DC one opening the fdf files when you click print? or is it an older adobe reader that is
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dariusz8; Sat, May 30th, 2015 at 10:56 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i dont get that pop up but it automatically opens with DC. i had to wipe my laptop clean 2 weeks ago so that is the only version i have installed on it. and everything else is up-to-date as well. i tried changing my print settings to "shrink to fit" and i printed a coupon from pgeveryday this morning and the printed security border is right at the very edge of the paper. i think thats as good as it gonna get lol.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

yes it does print very close to the edge (left edge here). who know maybe they they correcting the print settings on their end....

Thread Information