User Tag List

Page 101 of 119 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1774
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which companies have you emailed?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It was the North Shore (North Hills Mall) location =) We live about 2 blocks from there, so we are there a lot, lol =D

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I emailed maybelline about a product I hated, they sent me a refund check and a gift certificate only redeemable at the one place in town that HATES coupons more than Zellers! SDM! It's printed on plain paper, so I'm keeping the letter they sent me as 'proof' I didn't just make it myself. Crap way of doing things, maybelline, crap way of doing things. At least P&G's holograms are enough so you know they're real.
    I also have a major complaint to them! What is the email!?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

[email protected] is what I emailed.

And thanks Wynd, I'll avoid there if I'm ever in the area.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wynd View Post
    @Chantel, I tried to redeem two coupons for free Vitamin water at SDM, and (even though they know me well), they kept saying it wasn't valid, then when I showed them the expiry date, they said, well, you need to pay the tax. I showed them again that it includes the taxes as stated bloody well clear on the coupons, she said nope, you gotta pay them. Took two of them to argue with me about taxes and why the final cost was so high (over $1), eventually we walked away with our waters. But damn! I won't be going there again!
    I've had problems with them making me pay the taxes at SDM too! Not that location, but still.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's the annoying thing, where it clearly states taxes are included in the value of the coupon *grr*

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Did you email them asking for coupons or simply complimenting their products?

Quote Originally Posted by kw90413 View Post
    Hi SC's!
    This is my very first post so I thought I would make it a good one! I have been emailing companies this past week and keeping a list of their replies, I thought that I would post it here:
    Companies who are sending coupons:
    Chapmans - Sending coupon
    Riceworks - Sending coupon
    Kotex - Coupons on website (can print monthly)
    Playtex - Sending coupons
    Scrubbing Bubbles - Sending coupon for product of your choice
    Curel - Sending Coupons
    Campbells - Sending coupons for product of your choice
    Conagra - Sending Coupons
    Method - Sending Coupons
    Parissa - Sending free wax refills
    Pop Chips - Sending coupons
    Arizona Green Tea - Sending Coupons
    Vita-Tops - Sending Coupon
    Goody - No response but received a package in the mail!

Companies who aren't sending anything:
    Electrosol - Check in newspapers
    Heinz - Not offering coupons right now
    Nip& Fab - Thank you for the email
    Purel - Not offering coupons right now
    Dianna BBQ Sauce - See coupon zones in store
    Dare - Sign up for newsletter
    Pilsbury - Keep checking back on website
    Glad - Look in newspapers
    Allan Candy - Look in store for coupons
    Nestle -Visit save.ca
    Nexus - Keep checking back on website
    Kashi - Does not offer coupons
    Pepsi - Check with retailer for promos
    Crest - Check in brandsaver
    Conair - Check with retailers for promos
    Kellogs - Not offering coupons at this time
    Colgate - Not offering coupons at this time
    Sammy - Only have US coupons

Still waiting for a response:

Wendy's
    Marc Anthony
    Organix
    Allen's
    Danone
    Skinny Sticks
    Skinny Cow
    Kernels
    Dole
    Soap & Glory
    Mrs. Fields
    Breyers
    Ben & Jerry's
    Red Bull
    Monster
    Vitamin Water
    Nicole by OPI
    La Coupe
    Sally Hershenberger
    Vim
    Tilex
    Arm & Hammer
    Ms Vickies
    Smartfood
    Del Monte
    Lipton
    Bic
    Scotch Tape
    Kettle Brand

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I emailed Brandsaver to tell them I was disappointed that their site was still down. Awaiting a response now.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"Thanks for contacting P&G.

I'm sorry for any frustration you might have experienced while visiting our site and I’d like to help. While I can't be sure what’s causing the problem, there are several possibilities. First, since the site appears to be working properly at this time, you may want to check your systems settings to see if they meet our technical requirements. Here's a quick list of things to check:
    • Make sure all pop-up blockers are disabled. • You must be using one of the following internet browsers: IE versions 6.x and above, or Firefox versions 1.x and above.

We’ve recently updated our site and as a P&G Everyday Solutions member you can check out all the great benefits of P&G Everyday Solutions, P&G brandSAVER and P&G brandVOICE with a single login. Here’s how it works:

• If you’re already a member of P&G Everyday Solutions, simply log-in using your current email address and password to start exploring your new benefits. • If you’re not a member of P&G Everyday Solutions, please sign up now using the “Sign Up” link at pgeverydaysolutions.ca • If you’re a member of P&G brandVOICE, you’ll need to change your password at pgeverydaysolutions.ca
    Keep in mind: • Passwords must be at least eight characters, including one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number. • If you've requested a password and haven't received it, check your spam folder to see if the password was sent there. • To protect your account information, we limit the number of login attempts you may make in a 24 hour period. Please wait 24 hours before you try to login again.

If these tips don't help resolve the issue you’re experiencing, please write back and provide the following so we can better research your question: the website address you’re trying to access, the email address you’re using to sign in, any error messages, your birth month and year and your complete name and mailing address.
    Thanks again for taking the time to write.
    P&G Team "

According to them the sites working *rolls eyes*

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I got the exact same response, Michelle1981. LAMMMME!

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I emailed maybelline about a product I hated, they sent me a refund check and a gift certificate only redeemable at the one place in town that HATES coupons more than Zellers! SDM! It's printed on plain paper, so I'm keeping the letter they sent me as 'proof' I didn't just make it myself. Crap way of doing things, maybelline, crap way of doing things. At least P&G's holograms are enough so you know they're real.
    I guess, L'Oreal certificate has the same type as a Maybelline one (as they belog to the same company (L'Oreal, Maybelline, Garnier, Lancome).
    And yes, when you go to SDM to redeem your gift certificate, take the letter as well.

I bought L'Oreal product (expensive, though) and the cashier took the certificate and the letter.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashl3y View Post
    I've had problems with them making me pay the taxes at SDM too! Not that location, but still.
    I think, it is in SDM policy that we have to pay taxes.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

SDM is shoppers drug mart, unless there is another SDM then im not sure

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1981 View Post
    "Thanks for contacting P&G.

I'm sorry for any frustration you might have experienced while visiting our site and I’d like to help. While I can't be sure what’s causing the problem, there are several possibilities. First, since the site appears to be working properly at this time, you may want to check your systems settings to see if they meet our technical requirements. Here's a quick list of things to check:
    • Make sure all pop-up blockers are disabled. • You must be using one of the following internet browsers: IE versions 6.x and above, or Firefox versions 1.x and above.

We’ve recently updated our site and as a P&G Everyday Solutions member you can check out all the great benefits of P&G Everyday Solutions, P&G brandSAVER and P&G brandVOICE with a single login. Here’s how it works:

• If you’re already a member of P&G Everyday Solutions, simply log-in using your current email address and password to start exploring your new benefits. • If you’re not a member of P&G Everyday Solutions, please sign up now using the “Sign Up” link at pgeverydaysolutions.ca • If you’re a member of P&G brandVOICE, you’ll need to change your password at pgeverydaysolutions.ca
    Keep in mind: • Passwords must be at least eight characters, including one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number. • If you've requested a password and haven't received it, check your spam folder to see if the password was sent there. • To protect your account information, we limit the number of login attempts you may make in a 24 hour period. Please wait 24 hours before you try to login again.

If these tips don't help resolve the issue you’re experiencing, please write back and provide the following so we can better research your question: the website address you’re trying to access, the email address you’re using to sign in, any error messages, your birth month and year and your complete name and mailing address.
    Thanks again for taking the time to write.
    P&G Team "

According to them the sites working *rolls eyes*
    That's exactly the message that I got! I did write back and gave them all the information that they asked for, and provided a link to the error message that I get when I try to sign in. That was late Friday afternoon so I will probably get a message back on Monday but I'm going in first thing Monday morning for my c-section so I won't know what's going on with it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by reallyloveyourstuff View Post
    Did you email them asking for coupons or simply complimenting their products?
    I started with a compliment, talking about a certain product that I really liked then ended it with how I was wondering if they had any coupons or mailing lists that offered coupons.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashl3y View Post
    I've never had a problem trying to use Goody products so I just complimented them (I really do love their stay put elastics and headbands) and they sent me out a little envelope with I think 5 packs of hair elastics and one thing of bobby pins. Not too bad! :D
    I also received a package from goody in the past. I didn't ask for a thing, just wanted to share what happens when my DH bought the crappy $1 hair elastics. Anyway I told them I hated them so much that I went and cut off my hair and donated it to Angel Hair for Kids and then sent me a bunch of different barrettes (since I didn't have enough for a pony tail anymore). It was very sweet of them. I didn't really want to mention it as I don't think they'd want people taking advantage.

Page 101 of 119 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information