Page 38 of 112 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Like Tree2397Likes

Thread: The Cat Club

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

matrix, great news about Kosmo!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am just so thankful for a good vet, and for all the prayers.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I love my cat and dog but Ms.Minou is the boss.

Busy Bee
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/lil...-for-cats.html

As its Easter just a reminder lilies are poison to cats.

Be a little kinder than necessary,remember everyone is fighting their own battles.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Happy Easter Caturday all

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I just find this post now? I have 8 cats, am a proud crazy cat lady. Once I had more then 3 cats I could not deny it anymore. All but 2 were rescues. I can not imagine ever not having a cat or two in the house. They are all indoor cats but we built a "catio" (cat patio) for them. We open the window in the rec room and they can go outside into their enclosure. They love it! Scotia, Cairo, Drake, Tia, Hazel, Wasabi, Kitsune and Tora.
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike
    "Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for you alone" L. Camuti

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Mrsb, I'm SO jealous!
    We currently have two adults and two kittens, but my husband says it's too many.... I'm finding the decision as to what to do very hard!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

lol I made my decision. Keep the husband or more cats? The cats won!
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

i have a cat question for all the cat lovers on here: ever since my cat lincoln died very suddenly, my other cat belle has been acting very strange. she never used to make a sound but now she cries and "talks" ALL the time. she doesn't seem to want anything she just likes it if we're around and we talk back to her.

is she still in mourning? is this new "loud talking" because she's looking for lincoln? or is she lonely? i really wish i could speak cat so i could find out what she wants or needs.

it's only been about 5 weeks since lincoln passed and it was horribly sudden so i'm wondering if that kind of upset her.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saraL View Post
    i have a cat question for all the cat lovers on here: ever since my cat lincoln died very suddenly, my other cat belle has been acting very strange. she never used to make a sound but now she cries and "talks" ALL the time. she doesn't seem to want anything she just likes it if we're around and we talk back to her.

is she still in mourning? is this new "loud talking" because she's looking for lincoln? or is she lonely? i really wish i could speak cat so i could find out what she wants or needs.

it's only been about 5 weeks since lincoln passed and it was horribly sudden so i'm wondering if that kind of upset her.

I am no expert but that is so sad. I believe Belle is actually calling out to Lincoln and saying " where are you ? " What else could it be?
    Sorry for your loss.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsb07 View Post
    I just find this post now? I have 8 cats, am a proud crazy cat lady. Once I had more then 3 cats I could not deny it anymore. All but 2 were rescues. I can not imagine ever not having a cat or two in the house. They are all indoor cats but we built a "catio" (cat patio) for them. We open the window in the rec room and they can go outside into their enclosure. They love it! Scotia, Cairo, Drake, Tia, Hazel, Wasabi, Kitsune and Tora.
    WOW!!

I am jealous, just like Natalka I want more too!
    Just wondering when it is bedtime is there any room for you in the bed?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saraL View Post

I agree with Walkonby, I think she's calling for Lincoln. So sorry to hear of your loss, it's so hard to lose a fur baby.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    WOW!!

I am jealous, just like Natalka I want more too!
    Just wondering when it is bedtime is there any room for you in the bed?

The most cats in the house when I was still with the ex was 3. That was enough for him. Only a couple of them like to sleep with me, they all have their favorite sleeping spot. But sometimes the dogs will come in my room and chase all the cats out and take over the bed, barely leaving room for me! One of my cats Tia rarely ever leaves the kitchen. She sleeps on the kitchen chair all day and wakes up whenever any one goes in there for food. I think she only leaves the kitchen when she needs to use the litter box. She's the one with diabetes and gets 2 needles a day. You can't leave any food on the counter or unattended at the table. She will eat anything! She'll sit beside you while you eat and slowly her paw comes up and tries to grab the food off your fork before it reaches your mouth. When we have company over for dinner we have to lock her in one of the bedrooms while we eat. She has no manners at all!

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Happy Caturday! :3

Simon's Cat in 'Hop It'

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Mrsb07
    Tia sounds so comical. I also can imagine the cats scattering when the dog comes in the bedroom.

Page 38 of 112 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread Information