User Tag List

Page 40 of 112 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast
Like Tree2397Likes

Thread: The Cat Club

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oldzie, what a gorgeous cat! I think it's so cute to see the tongue out - none of ours do that, however!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quincy LOVES his bed, as you can see.

Brat was running around all morning, now he's tired & napping on the bench. For some reason he insists on sleeping while holding his back paw.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So my husband said he wasn't joking anymore when he said having four cats is too many, so we have had to seriously decide what to do...

Well, today is a sad day for me, as it was Pepsi's going away day today - found him a great home on an acreage outside of the city...
    I cried when my son took him, and I know I'll cry again as I'll miss him - my big giant kitty!
    We'll be giving away the male kitten, too - just keeping the female kitten and mom Taffy. Yay for the girls!

Bye Pepsi!

*~Scrumdiddliumcious~* Goldengurl25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Let me tell you about my cat..or should I should say my cat/dog/horse!

So his name is Shadow, and he is a 1.5 year old short hair black cat with the mind of a dog/horse. He is currently obsessed with a simple piece of string that he lost the other day so he follows me around like a lost dog looking for his string and whines all the time. He chases his tail, plays fetch and gallops! I love my little guy even though he is a bit annoying and tries purposely to trip us or get stepped on. As well, when my husband is not around I can always rely on my cat to be right beside me when I wake up

Here's a picture of my little guy.
    <3 Jon Snow

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

ok whats with my weird cat???? lol Simba has an obbsesion with going up to picture frames, glass doors, rubbermaid carts and pawing them to death lol. Why is he doing this. He used to do it alot when he was younger waking us up got him out of it for the early morning but now he is back at it in the am with my daughter rubbermaid cart and it isn't new. I don't mind him doing it during the day which I never deter him from doing but so early??? lol It is very funny becasue he will come up from the litter box sometimes from the basement high speed and run to the patio door and start pawing it lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aww,,,Natalka,,thats sad that you had to give your big kitty away,,but at least you found a great home for him,
    My cats are driving me mad,,5 ,,yeh is way to many,,but i love them all and if we down side,,,sell our home,, then I may have to do something,,
    we have a big 6 bedroom 2 bathroom house, on 5 acres,,and all our kids have moved out,,,and I am finding this house way to big and way to much to clean...

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Just found this thread... Here is our fur baby, Cali. She is about 3 months old.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

She's gorgeous, laura - she kinda matches one of ours, about the same age - a male - with that head marking.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Cali cute.... nats cat too. My dog does not like the homeless cat that I feed on my porch, sometimes I am careful when I open the door to give the cat time to leave but then I forget and sure enough homeless cat is there and the chase is on. Ms Minou will sit out on the porch with homeless cat. homeless cat has a big gash on the side of her head where ????? sometimes she stays and lets me pet her,she looks alot better now that she has food every day.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

2 yrs ago we had a little catnip plant that my little assassin quickly turned into mulch. I spent all last year trying to find a replacement plant, with no luck. Last week my friend managed to find a little catnip plant & buy it for my boy. Quincy is now one very happy camper.

Last night, I ran into a neighbour whose cat passed away (she was 16 & on dialysis for a couple of years, the poor thing ). She gave me a box of dried catnip. I thanked her but figured Quincy wouldn`t be interested (he`s never liked dried catnip). Boy, was I wrong. It took him a while to figure out where the smell was coming from, but when he did, he sat in front of the shelf I put it on (well out of his reach) & started screaming. I told him to go to bed & he did. Reluctantly.

Around 3am, he decided to try his luck again. After some scratching sounds woke me up (brat was trying to reach it, but couldn't), he realized I was awake. So he decided to tell me what he wanted. "MEOWWWWW!!!"

"Quincy."

"meow."

"Go to bed."

"Meh, meh, meh, meh." & he did.

This morning, when I woke up, he sat in front of the box. "Meow???"

So I gave him a little bit to make him happy.

I think one day I might actually be trained.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sheesh, we haven't given away the kittens - I waited too long and have totally fallen in love - especially with the male - he's snuggly and sweet, is growing this amazing shaggy fur. Not that the female isn't wonderful - but she's a BRAT! Gets into everything and anything... way more than typical! She's a dainty little beauty, very sleek fur.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Taffy had three kittens yesterday (the dark part on the right is her tail).
    Pic taken just a few hours after they were born.
    More pics to come of their faces, in the next few days.
    Taffy's being a great mom, kittens are fine. The older kittens are being respectful and very nice!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just loved this pic off Google images, so here is one for "sharing"

I think Claudius is the boss now in our house. Rufus was really wanting to get closer to him, but Claudius was acting all aloof!
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Jul 26th, 2011 at 05:40 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 40 of 112 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast

Thread Information