User Tag List

Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1677
Like Tree2397Likes

Thread: The Cat Club

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Ok, a more realistic fake 'robot' cat is out - not sure how I feel about it. Marketed initially for seniors.

There's a video on this page

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...al-feline.html
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Nov 20th, 2015 at 09:06 AM.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Some of you know we got our cat, Taffy, back after she was missing for just over four weeks.
    She's doing really well - is building strength each day, hopefully gaining weight, and becoming much more like herself.

Anyway, I forgot my son had taken this pic - from Sunday when we got her back, gave her just a fast bath in the evening. You know how cats are usually NUTS when you put them in water - well, she was so weak, she just let us do whatever - and she probably enjoyed the warmth.
    I spent days picking crap out of her fur, and having to cut some out, as well. She's very boney because she got so skinny, but when you see her, she still has fluffy fur that masks it - til you touch her or pick her up, then you notice.

We'll give her another bath this weekend - it may not go as smoothly as this first one did.

The second pic is of her having dried out mostly later that evening.

Name:  TaffySKinnyBathNov2015.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  85.7 KB

Name:  TaffyHomeNov.29.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  53.1 KB
    TaraF, Tweets77, Angela273 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Grabbed a photo of my baby today.
    Name:  k1.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  98.0 KB

Luv Saving People Money MortgageQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Ok, a more realistic fake 'robot' cat is out - not sure how I feel about it. Marketed initially for seniors.

There's a video on this page

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...al-feline.html

​There's nothing robatic about love. . . .
    TaraF, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jadeangel View Post
    happy cat-urday! Moki have been with us for a week now. She officially turns 3 months old today.

any new pics??

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Here it is as requested. Today is her 1st month anniversary of being with us. I had to take a photo for today's event and for this thread.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Jade, she's just so lovely; love that striped tail!

It's been a week since Taffy came home, and she's really doing well - I know she's gained weight, maybe we'll find out tomorrow how much.
    One of the best things is that her daughter, Vader, decided to finally call a truce - they have been getting closer everyday, and today literally proved it:

Name:  TaffyVaderDec5,2015.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  85.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@ Jade- she's sooooo pretty. Love the Tail!
    @Natalka - Happy to see Taffy's doing better
    Natalka, JadeAngel and wolfwoman like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My gang of 5, yes there is a color theme.

Natalka, Tweets77 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Taffy is doing absolutely wonderfully! Weighed her Sunday, she's now at six pounds - and feels more like a cat when you pick her up, not all spine and butt bone, lol! She's eating well, playing, and just generally happy - most often found snuggling with Vader - not something which happened much before.

Patty! You lucky duck! Names, sexes, ages, please! I didn't know you had that white fluffy one!

My younger brother just got another cat - his had died last week. He wanted an orange cat, like a prior cat of his was, and got a lovely two year old buff-toned orange tabby, he's very handsome.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Axel and Neo

Rudy and Axel

Bobby and Axel

Rocket

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Taffy is doing absolutely wonderfully! Weighed her Sunday, she's now at six pounds - and feels more like a cat when you pick her up, not all spine and butt bone, lol! She's eating well, playing, and just generally happy - most often found snuggling with Vader - not something which happened much before.

Patty! You lucky duck! Names, sexes, ages, please! I didn't know you had that white fluffy one!

My younger brother just got another cat - his had died last week. He wanted an orange cat, like a prior cat of his was, and got a lovely two year old buff-toned orange tabby, he's very handsome.
    Ages are

Axel - 10 months - We lost our beloved Oreo and were left with "only" 3 cats. Rocket was so upset because Oreo was his pal. He cried for months at night and wandered around the property looking for him. He is just now getting over it and settling down.We got Axel to comfort him and also the kids were bugging me like crazy. Axel was a shelter cat. 2 months old. When we went I told the kids we were just going to look because my DH was not with us and we always adopt as a family. After taking Axel to the room to "test him out" we put him back(I told the kids dad would have to approve too) and he went ballistic. He was flinging himself all over the cage. ed his dishes and the litter box. Was clawing to try and get out. He was so upset, he really wanted to come with us lol. So I called my DH and said this cat is going to harm himself if we don't take him so we did lol.

Rudy - 11 months - back story on Rudy, one week after getting Axel my dad is standing looking out the back and there is Rudy on the gallery, he was a little bigger than Axel so about 3 months old. We figured he was lost or got out of someone's house by accident so I went up and down our street looking for the owners. Long story short, he belonged to a neighbor on another street , the kids abused him and they left him out all the time. H was only little. Here is the kicker. They went away for 2 months and put him outside. That is why he was out. . SO needless to say he is now with us and the neighbors never even put out posters or anything when they came back after 2 months. My other neighbors who know I have him told me to keep him and "they never saw him" lol

Rocket - 2 years - back story on Rocket we found out that he is actually a Turkish Van and although we have no papers(also a shelter cat) we are fairly sure as I contacted a group and they say he is. Not that we care we just love him and he is pretty huge and his fur is special it's kind of like cashmere. Hard to describe. By the way when he was little there was no indication that he was a long hair.

Neo - 9 years - nothing special we just got him at a pet shop, he is a big beast at 17 lbs

Bobby - 13 years - Bobby was so sick when we got him at the shelter that our vet said he would die. He was literally throwing up poop. It was awful. It took a lot of TLC and he still has problems but he is still hanging in there.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oreo(RIP) and Rocket , best buds

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sigh, I love having two - five to snuggle would be incredibly awesome! We've had more at one time, but that always included kittens.

We've never chosen cats by colour - I know once when we had two greys, people thought we did it on purpose, but no.
    JadeAngel and Davetherave like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This was Rocket when we got him, no clue he would have long fur. lol

Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information