User Tag List

Page 123 of 450 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

I have 2 trains sitting.... One sent to Drader in Feb. One sent to Charriez in Feb.

somehow I doubt those trains are making it home...... ugh.
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I am not sure where to post. I am not a bad trader but I pm a person in ontarion looking for $3.00 WUB4 to send and lost the addy??? If anyone finds out whom this was the coupons are here in Kelowna but do expire april 30 2011. I wanted nothing in trade just she was looking I will never use and wanted to send out. Thnak you... Traci

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I will try Pming Drader again, but since she said they were sent out and noones received anything I'm worried. She also said she had computer troubles and its been her mom on, but theres no reason why at least trains aren't being ffwd back out

If there is no word from her by next friday, or things showing up I will put her on the list. But for now please noone initiate new trades until we hear back.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sat, Mar 19th, 2011 at 10:48 AM.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I will be patient and wait a few more days. If I don't hear anything from Drader, I will be leaving neg.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Wow.. Star_Lover only owes me 5 stamps, but I sent her $120+ in baby and laundry coupons and was incrediably generous. Now I'm just greatful I didn't get scammed big time! If I lost such a large amount of money in GC's id be taking a trip to Alberta!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I pm Drader on March 8th asking if she had received my train wasn't expecting a reply,3 days later she said that she sent it out on March 14st we will see if it arrives
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    I pm Drader on March 8th asking if she had received my train wasn't expecting a reply,3 days later she said that she sent it out on March 14st we will see if it arrives
    how could she have said she sent it out on march 14th when it wouldn't have even been the 14th? did you mean feb?

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

No i pm her on March 8th ,she pm me 3 days later which was March 11th which was a Friday and had rec'd the train . She said she would be mailing it out on Monday March 14th
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Leaving neg. for Drader now.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Hi, I taded $20 wagjag code for pampers coupons and stamps with mellyskater on Feb 28, 2011. But my code has beed used by her, I never received her evelope. she looks likes having many many reasons.

at fist, she said: I just won't e able to mail out till end of week bc staying at mymoms as my son has flu and don't want dh sick so he dosent miss work... Pampers expires June 30 2011
    Please confirm this is ok.
    I said: ok.

second: it went one week, I asked her if she maild it out. she replyed: mailed.

Third: it went 2 weeks. I still did not receive it. she said it was lost, and she will send replacement. I replyed: ok, I can wait.

Forth: it went 3 weeks. I still did not receive anything from her. she said: i can still see your envie sitting in my post, my mail man has NOT been by this week, called CP and they said "dont know when someone delivers or not"

Can i send you something else instead (ie online gc or something) this is taking too long and i feel HORRIBLE. I am going in surgery tomorrow so not sure how long i will be out

I replyed: what do you send instead?

She said: i did mail ive done lots of trades and bc your is lost i want to make it up to you
    i have a 5.00 amazon.com gc on order from swagbucks if you want to wait and i can order you another one right now
    plus 2 diaper g2g codes??
    2 wipe codes too

because I can not use amazon.com, and let me wait again!!! I told her I didn't need amazon.com. $20 wagjag code is for 2 diaper codes and 2 wipe codes. so I refused. who has so much energy and time to continue this trade?! maybe she think I have no time to follow up this trade and end to give up.

this is a very bad trading experience!

Although I am always very busy, I will spare the time to negotiate with she and moderators.
    Last edited by cheerydeer; Tue, Mar 22nd, 2011 at 12:25 PM.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

i did several trades with mellyskater ..she is so generous and if it happens the mail gets lost she always replace with extra fpc and coupons.. most of my trades with her were high value gift cards..
    sorry to her your experience..she really stays sometimes at her mom..she replies thru mobile..i hope you work something together..i hate to see her name here..thats my two cents..good luck cheerydeer

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

Cheerydeer is wrong,....i said on numerous occassions that I have sent the FULL replacement pkg but i have noticed no CP mail in the last week or delivery or pick up, me and three neighbours have all called CP to complain. So in addition i offered bc i feel bad a replacement in the meantime of an amazon (she asked amazon and i didnt see just .ca or .com request upfront so i assumed .com would be ok, didnt give me a chance to say ok to.com)

WHen i said i could send you something else this was IN ADDITION to the envie sitting in the mail (i cant pull out an envie that is already in the mail)

Maybe we should get the facts straight and see how you keep threatening to post my address and that im a cheater and all that, i can post the messages if you want so the other users can see not just your side but the other.

I did have a son in the hospital with the flu on and off and was staying at my moms, i myself had a surgery tomorrow so cannot make it out for a few days. So TRUST me i dont have time for this crap either.

As Sally said Cheerydeer let her reply to both of us and stop communicating.

I have honoured my replacement trade i just have to wait for CP, i cannot help that. And the bonus was to be 2 amazon 5.00 gc and the pampers codes, similar to 10.00 pampers and 6 stamps.

Obviously nothing i said about the replacement coming you listened to as you just kept calling me a cheat. I trade with others all the time, something happens i give them at least what they asked for back

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Hi, danielzmom. thanks for your post. I hope all are going like what you said.
    mellyskater, I told you I did not need any bonus in our pms. I just want to get a original trade (pampers coupons and stamps).

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

and that is what is in the mail, like danielzmom said when something has gone missing I always feel bad so i always gave her bonus fpcs etc.... its just something i do even though its out of my control. I was honestly only trying to make things "somewhat better" until the replacement arrives.

Skankarina on the prowl MercyEhm's Avatar
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

WOW! I know I've been away a while but it looks like the drama is still piling up!

This is why I'm not trading anymore.

Granted CP is slow etc and in my area I've seen a few "redboxes" over flowing due to the fact there doesn't seem to be any pick-ups (don't know why - just know they're sick of me reporting it) but it's always been my silly little opinion that if you're sending a GC, why not write down the number and check the balance so you KNOW whether or not it's been redeemed? Heck, buy a $1 GC of the same company and transfer the balance if you have doubts etc...

Heavy envies worth a lot of money? PAY the extra $1 for a tracking number.

TRAINS - no brainer... tracking #

I find it sad that we'd have to resort to this because of a few individuals. What's worse is you have people who have had issues, dramas and traumas etc and they're being treated worse than people like moony25 who deliberately (insert accusation here so I can keep this legal). She was given 100+ chances and then was defended "oh but she's young" or "Oh but she doesn't understand" yadda yadda. The rules should be the same for everyone. I 'get' empathy but at what point doesn empathy become ignorance?

TM2C

On a more positive note I'll be hosting a couple of skantastic crap trains soon... PM me for reserved seating - SKANKS will have priority of course...

more to come

NOW... that being said...

Lately (OK past 3 months or so) I haven't been logging on as much because I just don't have the 2min it takes to do so. I'm a single mom with health challenges (and that's putting it mildly) so when I read people saying things like "Well how long does it take to PM someone bla bla bla"

I'll tell you... It's more than 2 min and my child is HEALTHY.

Between working full time and raising a 1yr old alone here's my daily routine..

5am wake
    5:15 wake baby
    5:30 - breakfast
    6am get Cheerios out of baby's ears and hair, pluck banana pieces out of his nose
    6:30 - crap I'm already late - dress baby, dress mom (crap only have one sock... F'it!)
    6:55 drive to daycare
    7:30-3:30 work
    4:00 swear at the twits that can't drive cuz I'm stuck in traffic
    4:30 apologize profusely to daycare lady cuz i'm late AGAIN
    4:40 run to whatever possible errand I have outstanding
    5:00 (if I'm lucky) start dinner
    5:30 fight with baby to eat what I made
    6:00-ish again, pluck food out of whatever orifice he chose to stuff, run bath
    6:15 finally get baby IN bath
    6:30-ish... PJ's - bottle and story-time
    7:30 put baby to sleep
    7:45 Aye! dishes, whatever housework needs to get done, prpare lunches for tomorrow, get baby's daycare pack ready
    10pm, wake up from robot daze and decide I need to try to sleep... brush teeth, wash face, put on PJ's (have been known to brush teeth with face cream and apply Sensodyne to dry skin... whatever works right?)
    10:15 lay in bed wondering what the heck I possibly might have forgotten
    CRASH AND DIE eventually and BEEP BEEP BEEP start again at 5am

NOW... in that RUSH GO RUSH routine... please enlightenten me on when I have time to sit comfortably in front of a computer screen to check email? I can't even imagine if my child was sick... and if he was - I GUARANTEE email wouldn't be a priority.

Now I'm not defending her - just reminding some of you how hectic life can be for some of us who don't have it as easy as others.

Wow.. now I've used up all my email time for the next 2 months. thank goodness I was sick and didn't go to work today!

xox
    Instant Human Just Add COFFEE!

Page 123 of 450 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast

Thread Information