User Tag List

Page 173 of 450 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

I didn't actually complete a trade with Deal4Me because she didn't show up when she said she would several times. We live in the same city and she wanted to save the stamp. After several no shows I declined making another time to meet when she PMed me again. This was in May when the other trades seem to have taken place.

I just thought I should mention it given her other trade problems.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

She was a rider on one of my VWT trains I never received her envie. It was supposed to be sent June 1st but she posted that she mailed it June 6th. Never received it (she only lives 2 hrs away from me), and she ignores all my pms. I ended up cutting her from the train to avoid derailing it for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Ashcp who is all waiting on trades ....

cherrylola

anyone else?
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2jk19 View Post
    I am soo upset to discover this thread about negative trades and blacklists

I just found out that I did a trade with Sulley1234 - it was my FIRST ever trade and he/she said they would help me with the trade (the procedure) and was so nice about everything - making conversation and whatnot. I sent 5 FPC's.

I REALLY needed the coupons/FPC's in return. I feel so robbed and sad that I will never see those coupons and products I could have redeemed for. I also of course spent the postage to send them.

I recently did a trade with shadowrain604 which I AM HOPING is okay.

I will most def. not be doing any more trades as I am so upset with what has happened. I am a good person just like many (or most!) of you other Scers on here and we are all just looking to save the most money so this is so unfortunate that awful awful scammers have decided to come on this website and fool us!

Urgh Sulley1234 was even saying that how I had no trade ratings and when he/she received my envelope, he/she would give me a positive rating and more people with trade with me, etc. Well no thanks! I give up
    I was suppose to trade with

shadowrain604

but he or she nevr replied back... so i just held off and didnt make a trade...

I did a trade with Sulley1234... it went smooth and great... maybe the CP is backlogged and u didnt receive it?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

anyone doing trades with

Cricket1975

I was suppose to send an envie with $15 worth of sensodyne coupons but my coupons only added up to $12... and he/she only wants 6 coupons in total.. if i add another 1 it will make it $15... so i didnt send off the trade... and have been waiting for a PM from him/her to confirm they want to receive 7 instead of 6 coupons...
    and Cricket1975 told me.. that he/she "will" be sending off my trade on Sat july 16...
    ive PM'ed like 3 times and no answer as to if i shud send off the trade or not..shud i wait? or just send it? please advice me! thanks!

EDIT: Cricket1975 was gone on vacation! trade has been sorted out
    Last edited by frugallady19; Sun, Jul 17th, 2011 at 08:25 PM.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

I did a trade with shadowrain604 very recently and it went well - very fast trade.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

missesta
    OWEs me a $10 WM GIFT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wish i had known not to trust it.. im soo mad.... i sent her a $100 bundle of coupons and she said it was mailed out May 20th!!!!! i msged her many times and no answers.. and she hasnt had recent activity since June 20th i think... !!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elegie View Post
    Sulley1234 wasn't using her real name. I have her real name, looked up Canada411. Her name is Al*ce Mulr*in.

I, too, am willing to lend my name if someone decides to go forward with this.
    u know what is freaky...
    on another forum Sulley1234 is a male... and on here it seems like this person is a female...

also i did the first trade with him/her and i got my gift card very fast... :S so thats odd

Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Does anyone else have a train stuck at francais?

She hasn't logged on since the 1st, and one person mentioned there is atleast one more train stuck at her.

Click to sign up for Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CrombieMom

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugallady19 View Post
    u know what is freaky...
    on another forum Sulley1234 is a male... and on here it seems like this person is a female...

also i did the first trade with him/her and i got my gift card very fast... :S so thats odd
    Sulley1234 was just setting people up by doing 3-4 legitimate trades ( yours was one of them ) first & building up the trade rating & then scamming people big time .

That's their MO .

P*ras is the male & A*ice is the female ..they are going to get a visit soon ..if they think they have got away with this they are in for a big surprise

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

u know what is freaky...

P*ras & A*ice ..male/female combo that's all I've got to say right now ..things are being taken care of ..not worth scamming ..you do the crime you do the time

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

have you checked to see the last time they were online? if they haven't been on that's probably why they're not responing to your PM's.
    just a thought

anyone doing trades with

Cricket1975

I was suppose to send an envie with $15 worth of sensodyne coupons but my coupons only added up to $12... and he/she only wants 6 coupons in total.. if i add another 1 it will make it $15... so i didnt send off the trade... and have been waiting for a PM from him/her to confirm they want to receive 7 instead of 6 coupons...
    and Cricket1975 told me.. that he/she "will" be sending off my trade on Sat july 16...
    ive PM'ed like 3 times and no answer as to if i shud send off the trade or not..shud i wait? or just send it? please advice me! thanks!
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    253 (100%)

I was doing a trade with another member we exchanged addresses and I sent my end yesturday but got a message today saying they want to cancell because they got a better offer and will mail mine back when they get it but there is August expiry in there and with some mail coming slower than others I don't know if I would get it back in time. I asked her to honour her end but then she started saying I have multiple accounts(I only have 1 because I only need 1) messaging her and I am unfair because I have all postive feedback and I dont treat each trade fair- I don't understand what she meant. Please help I don't know where to go from here.
    Becki

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by beccajane123 View Post
    I was doing a trade with another member we exchanged addresses and I sent my end yesturday but got a message today saying they want to cancell because they got a better offer and will mail mine back when they get it but there is August expiry in there and with some mail coming slower than others I don't know if I would get it back in time. I asked her to honour her end but then she started saying I have multiple accounts(I only have 1 because I only need 1) messaging her and I am unfair because I have all postive feedback and I dont treat each trade fair- I don't understand what she meant. Please help I don't know where to go from here.
    pm sally

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    253 (100%)

Thank you I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_arianna View Post
    pm sally
    Becki

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was taken by sulley1234 too and have a suggestion for people when doing trades.

I recently did an internet search for sulley1234 and found conflicting information...ie: names, addresses, locations, male/female. I think I might do an internet search for the username of the person I am trading with from now on because if someone is spreading mis-information about themselves all over the web then a red would go off in my head and I might have second thoughts before losing my coupon/FPC forever.

Although I have been a member for over a year this was my second trade and it hurt to get stung but I thought this might help others when trading.

Thread Information