User Tag List

Page 166 of 450 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KimmyCouponer View Post
    Maybe now that Sulley1234 and aliases have been taken care of in a manner of speaking we can now concentrate on missesta?
    She may also have a number of aliases...I can't believe that she'd just drop out of SC...and soooo many people have already been burnt that something really does need to be done about her

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Im looking into her.

Who has pending trades with deal4me

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Looking into to see if she has anymore more usernames who all waiting on a trade from missesta?

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

I am waiting for a 20$ giftcard from missesta

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I would be willing to lend my name / participate with lodging a complaint if someone wants to organize this. Valiant?

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I spoke to Boo and if someone wants to organize a complaint to the local police where Sully lives that is fine with us. Meanwhile he is on the blacklist, and I'm pretty sure justdoit2008, is the same user as well. Please refer to the trade list sticky to make sure there isn't tons of pending trades with a novice trader.

This is really unfortunate this happened.

Trading Score
    271 (99%)

Sulley1234 wasn't using her real name. I have her real name, looked up Canada411. Her name is Al*ce Mulr*in.

I, too, am willing to lend my name if someone decides to go forward with this.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by burkeyswife View Post
    Glad to hear that Star_Lover28 has been banned!! This is the first time I've been scammed on SC and I'm not happy about it all!!!

haha... when she was allowed to trade again, she mentioned helping the people of Slave Lake, AB. So, I offered to send her some coupons for things that a shelter might need. Oh well, live n' learn, I guess...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elegie View Post
    Sulley1234 wasn't using her real name. I have her real name, looked up Canada411. Her name is Al*ce Mulr*in.

I would also be willing to lend my name is someone is wanting to go ahead with a police report.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    257 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    haha... when she was allowed to trade again, she mentioned helping the people of Slave Lake, AB. So, I offered to send her some coupons for things that a shelter might need. Oh well, live n' learn, I guess...

I remember that. I was going to send her some coupons but when she was on the blacklist the first time I saw she had a son on disability and needed Pull Ups and no coupons and she was not sure how she was going to fix everything and get what her family needed. I felt bad because my son has a disability and I know how expensive it can get. So I sent her coupons but never heard from her. Then when she was requesting for Slave Lake I decided to wait because I saw on the news that the Red Cross were looking for money instead of actual products because everyone was giving supplies to the people of Slave Lake and they were getting overloaded on some items and not enough on others. I always like to think the best of people but reading all these posts makes me think I live in LaLa Land.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

i would also be willing to lend my name, i am out a $15 gc, and it could have been $45
    honestly some people suck

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunamoth View Post
    I remember that. I was going to send her some coupons but when she was on the blacklist the first time I saw she had a son on disability and needed Pull Ups and no coupons and she was not sure how she was going to fix everything and get what her family needed. I felt bad because my son has a disability and I know how expensive it can get. So I sent her coupons but never heard from her. Then when she was requesting for Slave Lake I decided to wait because I saw on the news that the Red Cross were looking for money instead of actual products because everyone was giving supplies to the people of Slave Lake and they were getting overloaded on some items and not enough on others. I always like to think the best of people but reading all these posts makes me think I live in LaLa Land.
    I think I live there, too. Nice to meet ya, neighbour!!!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Wow. I was so surprised that you would be able to look up her name that I did it myself just to see how. That was shockingly easy. I wonder..

Do you think if this person was crafty enough to con us all, she could also be committing mail fraud by stealing a neighbour's mail, for example?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    257 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    I think I live there, too. Nice to meet ya, neighbour!!!
    haveing nice neighbors makes it better
    Last edited by Lunamoth; Fri, Jul 8th, 2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Trading Score
    271 (99%)

Edited... too much information
    Last edited by elegie; Fri, Jul 8th, 2011 at 04:51 PM.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

you can get her phone number too if you google it

Thread Information