User Tag List

Page 266 of 450 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Depends if they are $3 off or $10+ cheques too, either way, it will not be a comparable value
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

I am left with no option but to leave a negative feedback for momof4boys regarding a trade made on September 21st. I have messaged numerous times and twice had been told that the GC would be sent. Still nothing.... I do not give negatives easily and am weary of chasing a trade that should have been sent a long time ago.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Grrr.

I posted about how I rode Melissa13's Secret Sender train and the person who was supposed to send to me, Halifaxgirl, did not nor did she send to the other rider she was supposed to send to. Her envie also didn't show up on a couple trains. I left a message on her wall. No response. Melissa tried to contact her and didn't get a response either even though she has logged on. I left her a negative rating. I just got a retaliatory negative that says "Did not receive coupons" when I have never traded with her.

When you get back, Sally, can you please remove it? Thank you!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

She never got back to me either Jody I sent to her so no clue if she received it people need to stop acting so childish!

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Grrr.

I posted about how I rode Melissa13's Secret Sender train and the person who was supposed to send to me, Halifaxgirl, did not nor did she send to the other rider she was supposed to send to. Her envie also didn't show up on a couple trains. I left a message on her wall. No response. Melissa tried to contact her and didn't get a response either even though she has logged on. I left her a negative rating. I just got a retaliatory negative that says "Did not receive coupons" when I have never traded with her.

That is so terrible on her part! People are so childish. Drives me nutty!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    That is so terrible on her part! People are so childish. Drives me nutty!
    I know.

I feel bad for the conductor! She has two riders that didn't receive envies from Halifaxgirl and 2 that didn't receive feedback for the envies they sent to Halifaxgirl which is totally unfair. It was such a great train too! Why ride if you aren't going to send your part?

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Wow....that is RIDICULOUS!!

Grrr.

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

I know.

I feel bad for the conductor! She has two riders that didn't receive envies from Halifaxgirl and 2 that didn't receive feedback for the envies they sent to Halifaxgirl which is totally unfair. It was such a great train too! Why ride if you aren't going to send your part?
    That would make me so frustrated, I would just start cursing all over the place. Haha. I am on my very first train right now (UBER EXCITED) - it's small, with only a few riders, so it's no as intimidating as those LARGE trains. But I totally understand where you are coming from - if you are not going to actually be apart of the train, why sign yourself up and ruin it for everyone else!?!?!

Find solace in knowing that Sally will get to the bottom of it, she great for this stuff. I don't know how she does it, but I would lose my mind with everyone PMing me. Haha.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Grrr.

Are you kidding me? Wow! I'm sorry this happened to you Jody!

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Grrr.

Not cool. And anyone who's traded with you knows how ridiculous that rating is!

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

Left negative feedback for Kyriakos. Have been waiting over 6 weeks. She has not signed in since Nov 14.

was hoping I would never have to leave negative feedback

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Hi everyone I have to go through this but I'm another conductor where my train has gone missing at Halifaxgirl. Its been a month, sad :-(
    jessekaa

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponasaurusRex View Post
    Left negative feedback for Kyriakos. Have been waiting over 6 weeks. She has not signed in since Nov 14.

was hoping I would never have to leave negative feedback

I hear you. I will now be leaving my 1st negative since I have been a memember; for Kyriakos as well. It has been a month with no communication since Nov.11th.

I hope all is well for her and if she comes back and fixes the issue then I will be more then willing to have the negative removed.

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by amommy View Post
    I hear you. I will now be leaving my 1st negative since I have been a memember; for Kyriakos as well. It has been a month with no communication since Nov.11th.

I hope all is well for her and if she comes back and fixes the issue then I will be more then willing to have the negative removed.
    Agreed. I really hope she is alright and that this is not a scam. If she fixes this I would be more than happy to change my feedback as well. But the fact that she has not signed in after doing MANY trades offering gift cards makes me extremely nervous.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I mean really how can we take the rates seriously if all your supposed to leave positive?? If you can’t respect the rules of the train for a good (honest) reason then I would simply leave a neutral rate

On the other hand, what if you have a troll on here who goes around leaving negative feedback. Or if someone simply doesn’t like you.

I can see both sides and I’m not sure which is best

Thread Information