User Tag List

Page 276 of 450 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    It depends on which situation you're referring to.
    If you mean "trading" points, then no. There would be nothing to report if SDM is simply exercising their rights under the terms of the program. The simple solution to that, would be for people to stop trading points.

If you're referring to the cases where people who dont trade points had this happen to them this weekend, and if SDM does nothing to assist them, then I think that this media outlet is a viable option for them to raise their concerns. Particularly regarding the lax security on the account management site.
    I'm referring to exactly what I mentioned....those who give out their Optimum numbers to ppl they don't know in person when trading points for coupons.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyhill View Post
    So were there people who NEVER traded points and never received points who had the SDM points vanish? I mean I know I have traded but very infrequently and for small amounts. Once last week. Once a couple of months ago and maybe 4 times this past year. Even Sally says she has traded a couple of times in 6 months.
    Yes, I haven't been following all of the threads about it (too many people to keep track of!), but in the first discussion about it that was started this wknd (thread was pulled), some of the first that brought it up, said they'd never traded.

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    I'm referring to exactly what I mentioned....those who give out their Optimum numbers to ppl they don't know in person when trading points for coupons.
    I'm sorry if you assumed that I was suggesting SDM should condone trading of points and add points to those who have lost theirs. There would be no need to complain about a company enforcing their terms of use. The site security on the other hand and how accounts are quite vulnerable, is another issue altogether. Given that some of the people have had this problem have never traded points for coupons, I think that they would have valid concerns.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Okay so I have a question, I wanted specific coupons before a specific date and posted it on the trade section. Got the PM and did the trade, and I didn’t get the coupons before the date I asked them for Now these coupons cost me PS’s and CT money and I won’t even use them because the special is over. I don’t want to post a negative trade rate because the person is really nice and expected it to be here on time but a part of me thinks since it was clearly stated I wanted them before mid-week she should of sent them express. Is this on me because I didn’t say ``to be sent express``? I’m really disappointed Has this happened to any of you before?

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    Okay so I have a question, I wanted specific coupons before a specific date and posted it on the trade section. Got the PM and did the trade, and I didn’t get the coupons before the date I asked them for Now these coupons cost me PS’s and CT money and I won’t even use them because the special is over. I don’t want to post a negative trade rate because the person is really nice and expected it to be here on time but a part of me thinks since it was clearly stated I wanted them before mid-week she should of sent them express. Is this on me because I didn’t say ``to be sent express``? I’m really disappointed Has this happened to any of you before?
    I saw often envie send express after trade agree and received only 3 weeks laters. CP often need more then 5 business days to proceed, regularly see 15 business days (so 3 weeks). This is why I never ask for express trade of coupon via CP. If you want to do something like that, this is better to ask people in your local section and organise a swap in person.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    I saw often envie send express after trade agree and received only 3 weeks laters. CP often need more then 5 business days to proceed, regularly see 15 business days (so 3 weeks). This is why I never ask for express trade of coupon via CP. If you want to do something like that, this is better to ask people in your local section and organise a swap in person.

This was a learning experience for me, next time I’ll go local…. Your local

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I would never, ever ask anyone to send coupons 'Express Post'. That's a LOT to ask of someone!!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I have to agree. You always take a risk with CP. It's not the senders fault the coupons didn't get to you in time for the sale if they sent the envie on the date agreed to (ie, 1 or 2 days after the trade was finalized).

I'm pretty sure most traders wouldn't agree to send express since it is quite a lot of money, so unless that was part of the original agreement then you just have to take it as a learning experience.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Agree about CP being unreliable. I've had one SC'r on many MANY of my trains, and never any problems. I'm still waiting on an envie from her now for almost 2 months, however I've subsequently rec'd RAOKs and other trains from her. Knowing that I've this person's come through so many times, makes me confident that it's like losing change in the sofa or a sock under the bed. CP seems to be "missing" the odd piece of mail with no rhyme or reason!

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

i personally did ask someone to do express once as the FPC value was over 225.00 and i was sending a 75.00 gc, and they had no problem

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    i personally did ask someone to do express once as the FPC value was over 225.00 and i was sending a 75.00 gc, and they had no problem
    I think that when you're doing a high value trade like that it makes complete sense. It's almost a sort of insurance for both people involved (although I'm guessing CP doesn't actually allow you to insure coupons! haha). I'm thinking it's more the regular trades that we all do on a more regular basis. I had to express post an envie for work across Toronto and it cost $16. Doing that regularly would defeat the purpose of using coupons. May as well hold on to your $16 for groceries as opposed to using the coupons etc!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    I'm betting that sending express was part of the original trade? It you completely make sense on your example. I never trade for large amounts at once but if I did I'd be sure to have some sort of insurance. Much like with the Survivor pool I do, I always send that enve with tracking/insurance since it's a lot of fpc's/gc's.

My original comment was more along the lines of if you're doing a low value trade, it doesn't make sense to ask the sender to pay $10-$15 shipping for $20 or $30 in coupons.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Ok everyone want to know how ed CP is??? For two days ZERO mail today 16 pieces, and no none of it was junk mail.......10 alone were from SC!!!!!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Ok everyone want to know how ed CP is??? For two days ZERO mail today 16 pieces, and no none of it was junk mail.......10 alone were from SC!!!!!!

Very frustrating : S I’m not mad with the trader I’m disappointed by the post office, I even called them yesterday and asked how long it would take for a letter to get from point A to point B and they said 2 days, 3 at the latest…… right.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Very frustrating : S I’m not mad with the trader I’m disappointed by the post office, I even called them yesterday and asked how long it would take for a letter to get from point A to point B and they said 2 days, 3 at the latest…… right.
    LOL I asked about that for my friend's wedding to Calgary and they told me 15 days.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyhill View Post
    So were there people who NEVER traded points and never received points who had the SDM points vanish? I mean I know I have traded but very infrequently and for small amounts. Once last week. Once a couple of months ago and maybe 4 times this past year. Even Sally says she has traded a couple of times in 6 months.
    ive never traded points...

Thread Information