User Tag List

Page 226 of 450 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If they now have negatives, I would PM Sally right away, but personally I leave it a month before worrying about trades if the people have all positive, Canada Post stinks.

A negative rating doesnt stop you running trades or trading - only being placed on the blacklist, and the reason for the neg can vary, sometimes the envie just gets lost in the mail and the other trader is not willing to accept whatever else you have etc so it would be unfair to cut people off for 1 reasonable negative when they have other good trades

Always check their feedback before trading or joining a train though
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

CP example - I had a rider on my train I always did regular trades with, and it always took 2 days to get to me. She went on my train, it took 20 days. It was post marked September 1, and I received it September 21.

Turns out, the difference was she mailed my train from the post office, and didn't drop it in the mail box like she always does. I don't understand why that would make a difference, but her envie took 20 days, instead of her usual 2.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Crispiecreme, is a different user then sulley.

However I have had complaints about her trades not coming in, if you are one of these users please contact me and let me know if they did come in.

From what I can tell she is sincere and just happens to live right by Sulley.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    I noticed this too. I know probably why it's happened, but it's got to be a bit annoying for Sally to have to go through and change / fix trade ratings that were made in error.
    A few people were messing around with their ratings for no reason so ya, you do have to contact me.

Please include the link to the itrader user if/when you do though haha

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Just a question. I often trade gift card codes in exchange for coupons so my end is sent and received right away. But some wait until I receive my end from them and leave them a trade rating before they leave one for me. Is that normal? Shouldn't a rating be left when you receive your end of the trade not when the entire trade is done?

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Crispiecreme, is a different user then sulley.

However I have had complaints about her trades not coming in, if you are one of these users please contact me and let me know if they did come in.

From what I can tell she is sincere and just happens to live right by Sulley.
    Thanks Sally.

For those who have complained about my trades - it hasn't been more than a week since we agreed to trade, and the envies were sent. I don't get it?! Mail at times take a week to two weeks from sender to receiver. I have addressed this to Sally. Nor, did any of you attempt to contact me about any "problems" with my trades... Really? Is that how you do things?

Also, I'd like to address this Sulley situation. Yes, I live in the same res building as this Sulley/Justdoingit, and as I have told Sally, the individuals that live in the unit where this particular trader lived are foreign students who moved into this building the same day I moved into this building. I shouldn't have to explain myself, but I feel I need to somehow get my point across.

I get that this person burned people in trades - but that shouldn't affect me, if I haven't done anything wrong - AND, I haven't don't anything wrong.

I just think this is all a bit crazy!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Anyone trading with someone who's rating is under 15 really should post the trade here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/216103-...g-list-canada/

It's updated constantly and lists who the trade is between, what their trade rating is (the users under 15) and when the trade was agreed upon for sending. Sally set this up to help everyone, so people should use the tools they are giving us.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Just a question. I often trade gift card codes in exchange for coupons so my end is sent and received right away. But some wait until I receive my end from them and leave them a trade rating before they leave one for me. Is that normal? Shouldn't a rating be left when you receive your end of the trade not when the entire trade is done?
    I've traded for a few gc codes and I always leave feedback right away. I would forget otherwise. IMO you should leave feedback after you have received your end and not wait for both sides to be completed.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Extreme Couponer TheCouponQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

crispie creme, was a great trader with me! she sent me a ROAK. thanks again crispiecreme, thecouponqueen!

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    Thanks Sally.

For those who have complained about my trades - it hasn't been more than a week since we agreed to trade, and the envies were sent. I don't get it?! Mail at times take a week to two weeks from sender to receiver. I have addressed this to Sally. Nor, did any of you attempt to contact me about any "problems" with my trades... Really? Is that how you do things?

Also, I'd like to address this Sulley situation. Yes, I live in the same res building as this Sulley/Justdoingit, and as I have told Sally, the individuals that live in the unit where this particular trader lived are foreign students who moved into this building the same day I moved into this building. I shouldn't have to explain myself, but I feel I need to somehow get my point across.

I get that this person burned people in trades - but that shouldn't affect me, if I haven't done anything wrong - AND, I haven't don't anything wrong.

I just think this is all a bit crazy!
    GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?!
    I HAVE A BLOG! THAT'S RIGHT!
    CHECK IT OUT!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

It looks like I got taken by Lizabeth as well. I had agreed to a large trade with her,$150.00 in coupons. I haven't received her end of the trade and from what I've read here I guess I can write them off.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx123 View Post
    It looks like I got taken by Lizabeth as well. I had agreed to a large trade with her,$150.00 in coupons. I haven't received her end of the trade and from what I've read here I guess I can write them off.
    Wow. That's a lot to lose. Sorry.

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

she wanted that from me too but thank god i didnt send it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Wow. That's a lot to lose. Sorry.
    They were all October expiry dates that I wasn't going to use anyway, I'm more upset about not getting her end of the deal and the postage. Oh well live and learn I guess.

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

They were all October expiry dates that I wasn't going to use anyway, I'm more upset about not getting her end of the deal and the postage. Oh well live and learn I guess.

Just one question did you trade for stuff like deodrant/bodywash and tide etc

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maira View Post
    Just one question did you trade for stuff like deodrant/bodywash and tide etc
    No, actually it was a bunch of Minute Maid, bread, 7 Up, Tylenol and Iams dry cat food coupons.

Thread Information