User Tag List

Page 195 of 450 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    I got address labels with my username on them I use them for all my mailings, so if I send a friend a package she'll call me to ask me what Canadianbella is for. I want to use this sheet up before using the one with only my name

Thats what I was going to metion in here that I have address labels someone was complaining that I didn't have username anywhere but it is on the address labels so please check there everyone!!!!!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    99 (99%)

The point of feedback is to actually give feedback, right?
    I was on a train last month, and I really wasn't impressed with how it was conducted, organized, and handled. I opted not to leave feedback, because I didn't feel that a positive rating was deserved. After receiving 2 seperate PMs from the conductor about leaving feedback (wanted the trade rating boost), and the final PM being threatened that she was going to contact a mod unless i left the feedback, i opted to leave neutral (and very detailed) feedback.
    Is this what you would have done?

Edit: I think I'm upset because I feel that this person threw the train together for the ratings alone. And I don't know if i am obligated to give a positive rating if the train arrived - I know that the rating isn't supposed to be based on the coupon content - I get that - but is it based on attitude and the way it was organized? I know with my trains, I spend quite a bit of time making sure everything is ready, people know the track and rules, etc.

Second Edit: Conductor has now left me a retaliating neutral rating.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Just a warning to everyone, Dramacita is trying to join trains and she is on the blacklist. She derailed one of my trains, as well as at least 5 others. SHe never responded to pm's or made good on any of the trains or trades. Sally, I will also pm you about this.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I'm pretty new too all that as well, but I just found some trains "newbie's welcome" and joined and that helped a lot!!

I'm hooked!

I have actually made my first one and it's in the process and newbie's are always welcome :D cause I am one!! lol

Also I would like to point out it is NOT hard to get your trade rating up to 75 or so with a few trains...and these people just joined 3 months ago...so trade rating really doesn't mean they are "seasoned" and low trade ratings does not mean they are newbies there are people on here who have been on here for YEARS and only have a trade rating of 1 or 2 *cough* boo radley *cough*

I would also just like to say I have been on a few trains and seasoned scers are sometimes worse...I'm not starting a war but I'm saying I have had bad trades from both! I had one trade where i got the wrong half of a coupon with no bar code or anything..lol..like really I'm not stupid...I still gave a positive rating beacuse there were 2 other decent (being nice) coupons in the envie but yah...

A lot of trains I ride the seasoned riders are very specific and say I want $5 kraft dinner coupons...or something else ridiculous, and really snipe all your hard to get coupons!! And the newer riders have bread, cheese, campbells, etc. (me included) i just think we need to all keep it fair On my train you had a dollar amount you HAD to send, so if you wanted a $5 coupon that was fine...but that would be the only one you got...it just evens things out, and everyone comes out happy. I've said it before I will say it again, we are a community and stop trying to benifit yourself and screw other people...it's just not very nice! You turn people off of the website, you, and whatever they were trying to accomplish...just bad voodoo if you ask me

[QUOTE=kelsie94;3765231]I have to agree here. I recently made 5 trades (I'm a newbie trying to build up a nice rating) and I'm receiving envies from 'seasoned' traders with no username on the envie, nor a note inside. Luckily, I have a book that I write down all username/real name and what coupons we are trading so I can keep track (also date of trade and when mailed out). Inside the envies I send out I put a note thanking for the trade and put my username on (I also remind to give feedback!)

P.S you are welcome on my trains if a do another one we will see how this one goes!!!!
    Last edited by samm07; Tue, Aug 16th, 2011 at 12:22 PM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angelaaucoin View Post
    The point of feedback is to actually give feedback, right?
    I was on a train last month, and I really wasn't impressed with how it was conducted, organized, and handled. I opted not to leave feedback, because I didn't feel that a positive rating was deserved. After receiving 2 seperate PMs from the conductor about leaving feedback (wanted the trade rating boost), and the final PM being threatened that she was going to contact a mod unless i left the feedback, i opted to leave neutral (and very detailed) feedback.
    Is this what you would have done?

Edit: I think I'm upset because I feel that this person threw the train together for the ratings alone. And I don't know if i am obligated to give a positive rating if the train arrived - I know that the rating isn't supposed to be based on the coupon content - I get that - but is it based on attitude and the way it was organized? I know with my trains, I spend quite a bit of time making sure everything is ready, people know the track and rules, etc.

Second Edit: Conductor has now left me a retaliating neutral rating.
    responded

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tink30 View Post
    Just a warning to everyone, Dramacita is trying to join trains and she is on the blacklist. She derailed one of my trains, as well as at least 5 others. SHe never responded to pm's or made good on any of the trains or trades. Sally, I will also pm you about this.
    yikes will pm her now.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Ok, I won't pm you about it then. Thanks for taking care of it.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I see she successfully got a seat on some trains If these go mia at her I will ban her ip.

Now, I wasn't the trade moderator when she was added to the list, so anyone familiar with her story please pm me the details so I'm filled in more.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Oh no...can we pm those conductors and let them know?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Oh no...can we pm those conductors and let them know?
    I was thinking the same thing. Since they are all new trains the conductor could make changes before it leaves the stations. If it's left they could still PM the rest of the riders and make sure to skip her (unless she's the first rider

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I contacted all the conductors. I hope that is okay.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Thanks for giving me the heads up. She was/is the last rider for one of my trains. This was my first time conducting a train and I do check trade ratings when I do a trade but didn't think to do that with my passengers.
    The previous rider had sent the train to Dramacita on the 5th of August. I've just sent her a message with regards to this train.

Well I guess I know now to just check everyone. I'm a trusting person by nature and just assume everyone will play nice.

Again, thank you for letting me know.
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Hi,

Just looking for some advice - nothing too exciting On a train I recently joined 2 riders sent me 2 coupons instead of 3. Now I know this probably isn't a big deal - but I really don't want to leave +'ve feedback as they didn't follow the train rules.

However, I feel bad leaving neutral feedback. Can I just not leave any feedback or is that considered a no-no?

Thread Information