User Tag List

Page 245 of 450 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    I'm still waiting on my trade from sheetsofemptycanvas, she now has 2 negative trader ratings from myself and someone else originally sent Aug 23, Sept 16, and again the first week of October, still nothing..

I know sheets os going through something pretty big right now not sure what.

ON ANOTHER NOTE

I know mail sucks big time right now and I am personally am slower on giving neg ratings. I have had trades gone missing that are HV that i was suppose to receive from very valued members on here that I beleive have sent it and got lost along the way. There is also envies of mine that have lost there was to 2 people. I resent them out. In 2 years my kitchen scale has never been wrong and I got an envie back saying my envie was 34 g hmmm yeah ok and it was for a VWT train I was sending back. There is such a huge mess with CP in some areas that I think we need to be aware of this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    ON ANOTHER NOTE

I know mail sucks big time right now and I am personally am slower on giving neg ratings. I have had trades gone missing that are HV that i was suppose to receive from very valued members on here that I beleive have sent it and got lost along the way. There is also envies of mine that have lost there was to 2 people. I resent them out. In 2 years my kitchen scale has never been wrong and I got an envie back saying my envie was 34 g hmmm yeah ok and it was for a VWT train I was sending back. There is such a huge mess with CP in some areas that I think we need to be aware of this.

Don't want to start something but CP has not been back on track since the strike.

I hear this from everyone not just people on here. Companies also are having a lot of trouble.

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Don't want to start something but CP has not been back on track since the strike.

I hear this from everyone not just people on here. Companies also are having a lot of trouble.
    I so agree with this, Patty!
    Come on -Join me ! Get Points, get Free stuff

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kazm-l
    And if you need a link for Zoombucks or Irazoo ....let me know!!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I have had the same thing. 2 envies returned for insufficient postage. I took them to the postal outlet and had them weighed!!!!!!!! And when I went back in about it they just told me it was my problem and I had to pay the postage again!!!!

ON ANOTHER NOTE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

that is crazy. I find sometimes the mail is awesome and then others not so much.

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

I know sheets os going through something pretty big right now not sure what.

ON ANOTHER NOTE

I totally agree with the whole mail fiasco. I've done 2 trades with one particular SC'er on here, and my second envelope reached her a WEEK before the first envie reached her. The kicker is, the trades were approx 2 weeks apart to begin with (1st trade sent on week one; second trade sent 11 days later)... I now refer to CP as the 'Black Hole', as sometimes they are great and deliver the mail speedy and on time, and then other times, mail gets lost in its vortex, and then is shot out whenever convenient.

I speak for everyone when I say "Dear Canada Post, we just want consistency with the mail. Thanks"

Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post

I agree. Hubby has $80k in receivables, and is now considering driving to pick up cheques instead of waiting for the mail. Considering our delivery area is Windsor to Barrie and everywhere in between that is alot of extra driving/money just to get what he is owed.

Click to sign up for Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CrombieMom

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkey'smom View Post
    I agree. Hubby has $80k in receivables, and is now considering driving to pick up cheques instead of waiting for the mail. Considering our delivery area is Windsor to Barrie and everywhere in between that is alot of extra driving/money just to get what he is owed.
    That is what we did at work recently, thankfully most are local to us
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I have been waiting patiently for 2 trades:

First one is from garbagepicker - I sent my end of the trade Oct 12th and sent numerous PM to find out if she rec'd it (lives in next town from me) and when mine was sent out cause I haven't rec'd my envelope. I haven't rec'd any emails back and still no envelope from her as of today. She logged on this morning so she would of seen that I sent her another message.

2nd trade is with Shoir - sent my end of the trade but have yet to hear that it was rec'd. She sent me a message on Oct 24th replying to my enquiry and said the envelope she sent me had been returned to her and that she was mailing it out herself. I still haven't rec'd the envelope.

What is a reasonable amount of time to wait for these envelopes to arrive if the other end is not communicating back? This is the first time I've had an issue come up with a trade.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikefree View Post
    I have been waiting patiently for 2 trades:

First one is from garbagepicker - I sent my end of the trade Oct 12th and sent numerous PM to find out if she rec'd it (lives in next town from me) and when mine was sent out cause I haven't rec'd my envelope. I haven't rec'd any emails back and still no envelope from her as of today. She logged on this morning so she would of seen that I sent her another message.

I talk on the phone to her I will remind her tomorrow for you I know everyone has been sick there....but will pass on your message ...

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Another complaint about the mail... I mailed an envie to a friend of mine that lives 45 minutes away. It took 2.5 weeks to get to her. WTF Canada post!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seventhwave View Post
    Another complaint about the mail... I mailed an envie to a friend of mine that lives 45 minutes away. It took 2.5 weeks to get to her. WTF Canada post!
    Had the same thing happen here! CP seems to be getting worse at the moment, things are moving really really slow here!

A side note to this -has anyone else found that certain post offices seem to take longer than others? I keep a log of all my trades, who they are going to, username, date sent, date received my end, and which post office I mailed it from (in case anything ever goes missing/needs to be looked into). I have several post offices locally, and depending on where I am a given day, I mail from the nearest office. I have 3 trades that seem to be REALLY slow (2 mailed same day, one 3 days later), and all were mailed from the same office. Do you think this is coincidence, or is there something to it?

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I was wondering the same thing. I started doing that too, keeping track of the postal outlet I send from and there are 2 that seem to get my envies out slow. It could be a coincidence but when i mail from other outlets they seem to be fine!
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Had the same thing happen here! CP seems to be getting worse at the moment, things are moving really really slow here!

A side note to this -has anyone else found that certain post offices seem to take longer than others? I keep a log of all my trades, who they are going to, username, date sent, date received my end, and which post office I mailed it from (in case anything ever goes missing/needs to be looked into). I have several post offices locally, and depending on where I am a given day, I mail from the nearest office. I have 3 trades that seem to be REALLY slow (2 mailed same day, one 3 days later), and all were mailed from the same office. Do you think this is coincidence, or is there something to it?

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

they see ya coming Amanda..

kidding.. i haven't had any issues yet that im aware of with envies not arriving (if i have no one has told me yet).. however.. waiting for stuff is a whole other issue.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

HAHAHA!!! Probably. Mine aren't going missing just some take a long time!!
    The shoppers at clark and trafalger is so bad! Everytime I mail from there it takes for ever to get to where it's going. But I know they come pick it up everyday. I see them all the time. Half the time he waits for me to finish getting stuff weighed lol!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    they see ya coming Amanda..

kidding.. i haven't had any issues yet that im aware of with envies not arriving (if i have no one has told me yet).. however.. waiting for stuff is a whole other issue.

Thread Information