User Tag List

Page 246 of 450 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    I talk on the phone to her I will remind her tomorrow for you I know everyone has been sick there....but will pass on your message ...
    Thanks. I appreciate it. It took me a long while to consider whether I should post about it over a few cpns but I did send out my end of the trade in good faith and was expecting some in return. I know the mail is not what it used to be, but I sure hope a pattern doesn't develop where the delivery system becomes the scape goat for missing trades.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

I don't mail anything from my local SDM...trains/trades seem to go missing from there...

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Allis154 View Post
    I don't mail anything from my local SDM...trains/trades seem to go missing from there...
    hmmm, SDM is also the postal outlet I am finding slow......

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I find the SDM postal outlet super fast, but the one in the little IDA, 2 weeks minimum, some aren't even postmarked for 4-5 days!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikefree View Post
    I have been waiting patiently for 2 trades:

First one is from garbagepicker - I sent my end of the trade Oct 12th and sent numerous PM to find out if she rec'd it (lives in next town from me) and when mine was sent out cause I haven't rec'd my envelope. I haven't rec'd any emails back and still no envelope from her as of today. She logged on this morning so she would of seen that I sent her another message.

What is a reasonable amount of time to wait for these envelopes to arrive if the other end is not communicating back? This is the first time I've had an issue come up with a trade.

I NEVER RECEIVED YOUR ENVELOPE!!!!!! I have ONE PM from you and I replied asking for your ADDRESS!!!! Lets let everyone know these are show and save coupons and I was willing to send you 9 sought after coupons for the 7 Lorette and Steinbach coupons you were sending me. Not impressed.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    I NEVER RECEIVED YOUR ENVELOPE!!!!!! I have ONE PM from you and I replied asking for your ADDRESS!!!! Lets let everyone know these are show and save coupons and I was willing to send you 9 sought after coupons for the 7 Lorette and Steinbach coupons you were sending me. Not impressed.

Of course you haven't! That is the easiest defence when someone on the other end didn't get their end of the trade and make it known. The truth of the matter is only you will ever know that you rec'd it. I emailed you 4 times since then - you responded -none. I forwarded you the messages just for you to see that I did send my mailing address prior to sending the envelope. There is no need to "air" this via the thread - I would expect you to email me to fix this situation, I think it is within the rules. and just for the record, the cpns you were after are the sought after ones, surely not the ones I requested in exchange which were for the area of the town that I live in, not the city.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Are we starting again,^^^ we just had an issue exactly like this deleted, and here we are again. Come on, both of you, this is not a thread to air your dirty laundry. Sally888 looks after the trade part as I am sure you are both aware. Send her a pm if there is an issue and wait till you hear back from her. She is extremely busy but will get back to you as quickly as possible. If you don't like a question someone posed on here, pm THEM, or Sally888, don't reply on this thread, we are not children. This thread is not for people to argue back and forth to each other. It is to ask questions about possible trade issues and get answers.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Are we starting again,^^^ we just had an issue exactly like this deleted, and here we are again. Come on, both of you, this is not a thread to air your dirty laundry. Sally888 looks after the trade part as I am sure you are both aware. Send her a pm if there is an issue and wait till you hear back from her. She is extremely busy but will get back to you as quickly as possible. If you don't like a question someone posed on here, pm THEM, or Sally888, don't reply on this thread, we are not children. This thread is not for people to argue back and forth to each other. It is to ask questions about possible trade issues and get answers.
    Thank you for clarifying what I already knew. If you noticed in my second message i requested we deal with it through PM. I did attempt to make contact with these Sc'ers prior to posting on this thread - my message stated that. The message is now being dealt with through PM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

UPDATE - In the end the original envie never arrived

trader did not have anything close to the original offer of HV/FPC however we did work out everything and I had chosen different coupons - only took 2 months from the first original mail date to receive the second envie

I truely do believe they did send the envie the first time around and it just got lost in CP's black hole

I left her POSITIVE feedback even though it was 2 months but they were constantly in touch with me trying to make it right

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Sadly this will be my first negative trade posting in 293 trades

I really don't know what to do so any help would be appreciated

Trade was made August 26 for some HV / rare coupons in exchange for FPC's

the other person received theirs on Sept 6 but I have yet to receive mine

We have been in contact every so often in regards to this and I truly believe they did send their end. They have also offered to replace the coupons with anything off their tradelist but there is nothing that I see that could replace them as these were MFG call in coupons and 1 FPC (which is now expired) I was to receive. I really really do not want to leave negative feedback as I do believe it is a CP error (hopefully)

What should I do??

Many thanks in advance

P.S.- Hope your ok Sally

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Note to self to check this thread more often.

I had a rather HV trade with candymom1 a few months ago that was never received on my end, there was no issue with communication though. This was around the time of the CP strike so I figured the trade not arriving may have had something to do with that.

Because she had said she was using all the coupons I sent for a large donation and I had not seen issues with her trade rating at the time I decided to let it go, but felt I should add this to the thread now as others have had bad trade experiences with her as well.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Whoops, just read a few pages back and see this post is now a bit redundant

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think canada post eats my envies. I made a trade with someone, and BOTH our ends got lost.

and a VWT coming back to me. Not impressed C/P, Not impressed !
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

The mail takes longer now... I mailed a trade from a small town going to Van/BC and the day before I mailed one at the drop box at themall... Vancouver got is first.. and the one going to Dartmouth arrived Thur/Fri...go figure..
    But everyone is right, it's slower..

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Thats strange, for me..

Larger Cities: Sue Ste. Marie, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Saskatoon, Toronto, Mississauga, London Area, Hamilton off the top of my head from what I can remember from recent trains and trades, have been 2-3 days.

Small, middle of no where small population towns are 1-2 weeks, sometimes sooner.

Am I just lucky or something?

Ive only ever had 1 envie that has looked "eaten" and I was told by CP employees I know that they're from sorting machines they have at the plant, and sometimes stuff gets stuck and ripped.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I've started to test a sending length of time theory using my trains; unfortunately on my last one a rider didn't follow the rules of the 24 hour sending time & waited a couple days so that didn't help

Thread Information