User Tag List

Page 247 of 450 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Please pme me any concerns, if you havent heard back from me repm please, as Im sure I read and miss some sometimes

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I am really hating CP thus taking down my tradelist just received anther pm that this person didn't receive it I beleive that is 3 or 4 tired of replacing these trades getting annoying. I don't need a negative feedback for it either. I also not happy wether it was meant negative or not that someone thought maybe I misplaced it. Umm I have over 400 feedback I don't mispplace things. I also had two envies sent back to me recently both scratching my head at. I am finding CP to messed up and the SC village people getting too rowdy. I have said to past people when trades are lost no worrys I know it isn't there fault I am weird that way and don't expect a replacement.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I was on a train a couple weeks back and it took 3 WEEKS for the train to get to me in Toronto from Trenton, ON which is maybe a 4 hour drive away!!

I have been having problems with packages in the last week or so. I am currently expecting a couple (unfortunately without tracking numbers). I got a notice card in my mailbox dated Nov 3rd on the 4th, saying I could pick up my package at the post office tomorrow after 1pm. Well I was home all thursday and friday when the mail was delivered and it was at the post office on Friday or Saturday. I just called the post office to check and guess what it is not there! So where's my package?? CP has been having way too many problems lately!!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I've almost completely stopped trading because of CP being so unreliable. In fact, after this last train I have going, I'm probably going to avoid it as much as possible unless it can be done without using mail at all (pin codes, SDM points).

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

One of my cars in my train has gone AWOL.. the rider hasn't messaged me back, either. I'm nervousssss...
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    One of my cars in my train has gone AWOL.. the rider hasn't messaged me back, either. I'm nervousssss...
    Silly question, but what does AWOL mean? Is it an acronym for something?

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Please pme me any concerns, if you havent heard back from me repm please, as Im sure I read and miss some sometimes
    Hi Sally I did PM you and didn't hear back so I just left negatives... not sure if this was appropriate or not.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post

Away Without Leave
    Absent Without Official Leave

MIA could work too - Missing In Action

Or even CPSALMA (Canada Post Sucks And Lost Mail Again)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    Absent With Out Leave=AWOL...kinda also means gone missing

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Knowing CP it's probably on its way to india or something right now..
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)

I think that all the problems with Canada Post are stemming from the holiday mail beginning to be sent and they have also been hiring a lot lately.

Maybe the new people are making a few mistakes and that's why envelopes are being sent back more often, etc.

I also heard that some areas are implementing a new mail system, so that might be contributing to the mail being "lost" more frequently? Who knows!!??

I just hope everyone receives my Christmas cards
    I am looking for many fpc coupons and willing to trade gift cards - especially stouffers and fresh produce. The expiry dates must be at least 1 month away. I'm also looking for betty crocker, pillsbury, philadelphia, nexxus, $3 beef, icecream, beans. I prefer large trades but have few coupons to trade.

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    Away Without Leave
    Absent Without Official Leave

MIA could work too - Missing In Action

Or even CPSALMA (Canada Post Sucks And Lost Mail Again)
    LOL @ CPSALMA - I literally laugh out loud.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

One of my dd's did her first trade for several FPC's she had from purina. She mailed that envie, and a letter to another DD in the same place at the same time. The person she did the trade with has not received the envie, nor has my other dd received the letter that was mailed to her. My dd (the one that did the trade) called me tonight, all upset and didn't know what to do. I told her to call CP tomorrow and find out if something happened and the mail is not being picked up from this box. I also told her to pm the person whom she traded with and offer to send back the coupons she received as she cannot replace the FPC's as she only had the ones she sent out. I hate CP at this moment. It was her first trade, and CP managed to screw it up. I'm sending out some RAOK coupons with Christmas cards to some people on SC, I think I will get them in the mail this week or early next week, otherwise with Christmas approaching, they will probably go missing too.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

CP has been awful lately. I just received one trade from BC to AB which should take about 3 days but it took 2 weeks. I'm also waiting for 3 more envelopes from 2 weeks ago. 2 of them are from BC as well.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I am certainly glad to see I am not the only one finding CP awful at the moment...

mail seems to be taking far longer than it did even a few weeks ago here, I too have for the first time had something returned to me for insufficient postage, despite always weighing my items at the post office

I am finding mail to and from BC and AB (to Ontario) takes 2-3 weeks now for the most part, and within Ontario is taking 8-10 days, and in a few cases even longer!

Thread Information