User Tag List

Page 197 of 450 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post
    Wow, Someone PM'ed me today saying "Find something on my list you want to trade". So I took a look at their trade & wishlist and mentioned that I didn't really have anything they were looking for but was there something in particular on my tradelist that they wanted (since they did contact me!) And the user was pretty rude saying "Funny cause i swear i saw things on your list that i have". So again I asked for them to look at my trade list and let me know if there was something that interested him because there was items I would trade for if he had something... why do people just randomly message people wanting to trade and then act rude when you are just trying to ask some questions! I am new to the site and I am having such a great time on here but I really don't like how some people can have such attitudes!
    well.. thats a weird situation haha!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I have a question for everyone. I am wondering if anyone has any problems with doing trades with Bai-Leigh? I am in contact with a mod right now about a trade i just did with her.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angelaaucoin View Post
    I don't know about the zero rating. I have had a few incidents the last week where I felt obligated to give a zero rating as opposed to a positive one - both (neither retaliations) were removed by mods. I felt they were more than justified, and I explained my reasoning in the feedback section.

From what it looks like, its either a positive, or none at all. however, don't ignore the trade - might be best to let them know that you are opting not to leave feedback. I was dinged because I decided not to tell the conductor that I was not going to leave anything, then received a neutral rating because I was "ignoring her requests for feedback".

I haven't quite figured out the best approach to situations where they aren't great, but not horrible. Would be great to get some clarification

And I also removed the neutral left for you. Somethings that are not a big deal, do not deserve neutrals or negatives. You cant expect trains to have exactly only the coupons you want.

The only "mods" who touch ratings are myself. I am the one who is handling trades.
    Last edited by Sally888; Thu, Aug 18th, 2011 at 10:36 AM.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    As far as I know members have already tried.

I have

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    99 (99%)

removed

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sitb View Post
    I have a question for everyone. I am wondering if anyone has any problems with doing trades with Bai-Leigh? I am in contact with a mod right now about a trade i just did with her.
    I had no problems with her! She sent the coupons we agreed upon plus extra and they came fairly quickly.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    142 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Considering she has been active on facebook she could have checked in on here.
    Originally Posted by Sally888
    We have waited long enough for etown, unfortunately leave a negative for her and hopefully in the near future shell be back and make good on the trades and we can remove them. Im sure it's issues at home but since we havent heard from her at all I have given her ample time to respond, which is unfortunate.

It could be that she is checking Facebook on her phone, but isn't checking in here. I'm on Facebook all day long, but rarely on the "regular" internet during work hours. I hope everything is OK with her though ... she'd normally an awesome trader to deal with!!
    [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wbEZtYp/"]

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    142 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angelaaucoin View Post
    The second was for a VWT. The point was to send as many coupons as possible from a master wishlist, and the coupons would then be sorted into the people's individual lists and mailed back. This train started 2 months ago. There was NO reason for this to take 2 months to get organized and mailed out. I sent a LOT of coupons, at least $100-150. I received back 13 coupons, 7 of which were expired. The reasoning was that my wishlist was apparentely too hard. You don't wait 2 months, then send back the coupons, and then blame the wishlist. The conductor should have said something PRIOR, or even send a message during one of the months she was taking to organize and sort. Or even... send some of the original coupons back with a note explaining. You don't take someone's coupons after saying that "the more you send the more you get"kind of thing, and then expect that sending 6 usable coupons is peachy keen.

I would *never* do that to a rider. But, maybe my expectations are higher. I just feel ripped off.
    Curious which train this was Angela?? I did a couple of trains that sounded like this in May and June and it was RIDICULOUS the amount of expires I had sent back.

I just decided not to do VWL/VVT's anymore as it's too much of a pita and too many drama queens out there to make it worth my while.
    [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wbEZtYp/"]

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    I am just wondering how long after a trade has been sent out do we wait to contact if the trade has not been received? I know different provinces take different time lengths but in general how long should I wait before cntacting a trader when I have not received my end and they have received mine?
    Is there anyone who can give me an idea? Thanks
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisZ View Post
    Originally Posted by Sally888
    We have waited long enough for etown, unfortunately leave a negative for her and hopefully in the near future shell be back and make good on the trades and we can remove them. Im sure it's issues at home but since we havent heard from her at all I have given her ample time to respond, which is unfortunate.

It could be that she is checking Facebook on her phone, but isn't checking in here. I'm on Facebook all day long, but rarely on the "regular" internet during work hours. I hope everything is OK with her though ... she'd normally an awesome trader to deal with!!
    Yes that could be, I never thought of that! I can't check SC on my phone but I can go on FB. However, I have seen her on FB chat which you can't do on a phone, can you?

I hope everything is ok with her as well, she seemed like such a great person
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I can FB chat with my phone but still, she was sent a FB message too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    Is there anyone who can give me an idea? Thanks
    I would say a couple weeks. I have some trades where I receive quite quickly and then others that take longer. After 2 or 3 weeks I would email the person and I would hope they would do the same to me

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sitb View Post
    I would say a couple weeks. I have some trades where I receive quite quickly and then others that take longer. After 2 or 3 weeks I would email the person and I would hope they would do the same to me
    Thanks
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    163 (100%)

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place but I would like to get some advice on how to handle trade situations such as this for future reference.

I traded with someone who had 16 positive feedbacks back in July. The trade was quick and friendly, and I waited for close to a month but did not receive my end of the trade (or her feedback for me), so I contacted her to check whether she's received or sent out mine. She said that to be honest she did not remember sending it out, and that she would mail them out that night. It was a courteous note from both sides, so I acknowledged that it must have been an honest mistake and waited for another 3 weeks, but nothing came! I then pm'd her again asking if she had sent it out but no answer. I noticed she's still logged in since then but she decided to ignore my pm. I finally pm'd her again 2 days ago giving her notice that I would leave a negative rating if she still did not answer me regarding the trade - then 2 days later I found her active on the forum (posting in threads) but no pm from her, so I finally left a negative feedback today.

I'm not sure if this counts as blacklist. I would really like to give her the benefit of the doubt that she honestly forgot it the first time and had the intention to honor the trade. There was never any angry notes or disrespectful tones exchanged in our pms. Should I post her id here and how would you handle a situation like this?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    129 (100%)

april...I would PM Sally888 with the details and user name of the individual to see if something can be worked out for your missing trade. Other users may be having issues as well and Sally keeps track of all of this. Too many offences or ignoring PMs can land them on the blacklist.

Thread Information