User Tag List

Page 243 of 450 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    whoops I hope you're not talking about me... I thought I had replied... going to go check..
    No no, I wasn't talking about you at all!!! I wasn't talking about anyone in particular, I was just wondering if PMing on SC was like BBM on a blackberry where you can see if the recipient has read your the msg you sent them!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    No no, I wasn't talking about you at all!!! I wasn't talking about anyone in particular, I was just wondering if PMing on SC was like BBM on a blackberry where you can see if the recipient has read your the msg you sent them!

whew!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    whew!!
    Haha, don't worry so much!!!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Question about trade etiquette...
    If someone PM's you saying they have coupons you are LF and then you PM them back asking for the expiries but then after you do that someone else PM's you with a better offer of those coupons, is it considered rude if you PM the first person and tell them you no longer need the expiry dates or the coupons since you're accepting the second persons offer. (but worded different, obv)
    Hope that all makes sense. I just hope I'm not offending people if/when I do this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Not at all, its better to tell them ASAP you are no longer interested since someone else PMed you
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

If you've already accepted the trade yes it is rude to back out.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If it's just offers, then it's fine I think
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Just saw this thread for the first time!

I know that it is far too late because neither Chris nor I can even remember who the person was, but Chris did a trade last year where he sent a number of ccoupons (nothing HV or anything but over 10 coupons) to this person and they sent a couple of coupons and said they were sending 2 Pre Paid MasterCards that they no longer needed. They said they were worth over $5 between the two.

So Chris said okay and the exchange was made. When Chris got his envie, he opened it and found the 2 M/C in there, on the back were some dollar values written in sharpie pen. It added up to over $5.00 so Chris figured all was good.

Imagine his surpise the following week when he went to a store and handed over the two cards for payment. The cashier swiped the first one and it came back "balance zero", sure enough the second one was also empty.

Chris was a little peeved off but in the end, never replied to the person or anything.

Noting can be done about that now, but just wanted to share what I think, is the only trade that we have seriously been burned on!

Having said that, just got a trade request from a noobie tonight (0 posts and 0 trade rating) asking for a simple trade.. 5 coupons for 4 CP stamps. I am going to give the person the benefit of the doubt and do it. Chris was a noobie too once... you have to start somewhere. Hopefully I won't have to come back here and report the person!!!

Great thread though!
    Is it baseball season yet?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Those prepay cards expire, someone took them to court over it since they are not supposed to in most Cdn provinces but they claim they are a prizecard and not GC unless issued in a provinces that requires no charges etc by law
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Also, has anyone heard from NV_Jenn? She has a good feedback score but hasn't been on SC for nearly a month now. She owes me 9 stamps and our trade was from six weeks ago.

I'd hate to think I'm out two trades, both to SC'ers with good feedback scores.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SusieQ1982 View Post
    Also, has anyone heard from NV_Jenn? She has a good feedback score but hasn't been on SC for nearly a month now. She owes me 9 stamps and our trade was from six weeks ago.

I'd hate to think I'm out two trades, both to SC'ers with good feedback scores.

Also waiting for stamps from nv_jenn re a trade of September 19th...not answering my latest pms either....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I am waiting on 2 stamps from nv_jenn too. I recently Pm'd her as it has been over a month. I noticed the lst login was Oct 3.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

NV_Jenn has an outstanding trade with gotmyblkbelt on the trader tracking list from September; it appears that she (jenn) received her side, but the other user did not.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I made a trade in June which involved FPC's on both ends. She received hers and I received a trade rating. Mine apparently got lost in the mail.

Certain facts regarding this trade are different than first implied and have noticed from visitor's messages on their page that there maybe a problem but their trade rating seems fine.

I finally settled for different coupons (not FPC's but happy with coupons) to clear up this trade.

My question is do I leave a positive trade rating because I am happy with my coupons or a neutral trade rating because it took over 4 months?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I'm still waiting on my trade from sheetsofemptycanvas, she now has 2 negative trader ratings from myself and someone else originally sent Aug 23, Sept 16, and again the first week of October, still nothing..

Thread Information