User Tag List

Page 343 of 450 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    Im having yet another issue on another train.
    Im conducting an ontario train which always go really fast.
    last rider mailed it to the next rider on May 29th 2012, from woodstock to brampton.
    Trinimoneysaver (next rider) hasnt logged on since June 13th 2012. I've sent mutiple PMS and even messaged her on facebook. shes supposed to mail it to me next
    she has a great trading rating, but logs on like once a month.
    I'm wondering wth my train is!
    Woodstock isnt far from brampton, and brampton isnt far from mississauga! Mail doesnt take this long.
    Im so frustrated, i've had nothing but trouble with trains!

Update, shes been online since my 2nd message and ignored them.
    I messaged her once more threatening a negative, im so frustrated!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Although I did not receive the first two envelopes with GCs from missbee217, I did receive an envelope today returning my coupons and extras for the trouble. This has now been resolved.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

My earlier posts referred to catz4ever45 from whom I'm still waiting to receive my trade that was finalised on May 24. She received my end but I have yet to receive hers. I sent her a pm on 15/06 inquiring about the coupons she was supposed to send me and all she said was "i don't really know what to say". How is that even helpful to me?? I responded back and she hasn't responded to that PM since nor has she offered any kind of resolution or answer as to WHEN she mailed it to me nor shown concern about them not arriving. There is no communication from her end whatsoever. I PMed her on 16/06, 19/06, 26/06 and never received a response from her. She is logging on daily several times a day and also posting on the forum so this tells me all I need to know. She basically doesn't give a toss about it. Her earlier responses were so rude, abrupt and frustrating. I've now PMed her for the FOURTH time asking her to return all of my Resolve coupons back to me. What a damn shame cos I could've traded these to someone else who really wanted them. Will keep the thread updated on what's going on.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    Update, shes been online since my 2nd message and ignored them.
    I messaged her once more threatening a negative, im so frustrated!
    I'm in the same boat...it is very frustrating when they don't respond to PMs!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

My first ever train on here has gone missing, and the person who should have received it 3 weeks ago hasn't responded to my 3 pms, logged on, or responded to the facebook message I sent to her. It is disappointing, and frustrating. Is anyone else waiting for a trade or train from Hondascootergirl?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I am getting concerned about a trade that I am currently waiting on. It has been three weeks since the trade was finalized. The person responded to my pm last weekend when I had asked the date that they had mailed out my $10gc. They assured me it had been sent out the next day and that I should certainly receive it this week in the mail. Well, tomorrow is Friday and I am still waiting for the gc. The person left me a trade rating a couple weeks ago regarding the Amazon.ca codes that I had pm'd. If the gc does not arrive in tomorrow's mail, I will be pming the member again.
    neelkamalll1979 and jubsies like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

I am leaving my first negative today.
    I made a trade with Missblueman.

It has been 4 weeks and I have not received the trade.
    There has been no answer to PM’s and visitor messages.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Received a rude response to my PM from catz4ever45...wow, just wow! Apparently, she's been "extremely busy and haven't had a chance to reply"...despite logging on several times a day and posting on the forums. Yep, I totally buy that excuse. Second, she said "and how do i know for sure that u didnt receive them"...seriously? What is that supposed to mean?? Wow, that takes the cake. I found that so low and disgusting. Grrrrr. She's trying to give me the run-around but I'm putting my foot down now and demanding my coupons back. The headache continues!
    Last edited by salady; Fri, Jun 29th, 2012 at 01:51 PM.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Received a rude response to my PM from catz4ever45...wow, just wow! Apparently, she's been "extremely busy and haven't had a chance to reply"...despite logging on several times a day and posting on the forums. Yep, I totally buy that excuse. Second, she said "and how do i know for sure that u didnt receive them"...seriously? What is that supposed to mean?? Wow, that takes the cake. I found that so low and disgusting. Grrrrr. She's trying to give me the run-around but I'm putting my foot down now and demanding my coupons back. The headache continues!
    at least ur getting a response, lol albeit a bad one

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    491 (100%)

I did a trade with someone back on Apr 30th. They were suppose to send a g.c. A couple weeks went by I never received anything so I emailed them again. They said they would send out a another card. I still received nothing so I asked if they would just send out 2 stamps my cost of postage to send a bunch of coupons they got from me. This person has all positive feedback over 50. What should I do?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

I amin the same boat.. I traded m $25 worth of amazon.ca gift cards and yet 5weeks later i still have not received any of my fpc/ coupons... If its intentional.. The person is heartless cause i told her i needed food for my family (triplets and 2 older boys).

I just contacted sally. Fingers crossed for a response.. Hopefully my coupons magically appear... Hate giving negative ratings...i have never had too this would be my first..

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I am getting concerned about a trade that I am currently waiting on. It has been three weeks since the trade was finalized. The person responded to my pm last weekend when I had asked the date that they had mailed out my $10gc. They assured me it had been sent out the next day and that I should certainly receive it this week in the mail. Well, tomorrow is Friday and I am still waiting for the gc. The person left me a trade rating a couple weeks ago regarding the Amazon.ca codes that I had pm'd. If the gc does not arrive in tomorrow's mail, I will be pming the member again.
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

The member saw my post in this thread and sent my a pm. She said she will be gone for the weekend and won't be able to send out a replacement gc until Wednesday. The person had a low enough trade rating that I could have originally posted in the trade tracking list. This member has one neutral feedback from this same time period. I am hoping to receive this gc soon. As my signature says, I'm 29wks pregnant and I have recently gone on medical leave. I always find these types of situations discouraging.
    jubsies likes this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Sounds like we both got deceived by the same person...(VEXY) . Low trades , 1 neutral... Always gets back if you pm her .. But for some reason,,, always has excuse and no resolution... Envie gone yet nothing shows up.....

I pm'd u the name.. Please le me know if its the same person... If it is... Her name needs to be spread about..... NOT TO TRADE GIFT CARDS.......

I understand ur frustrations... Is discouraging... I am currenty low on funds and use cupons to feed my TRIPLETS and 2 older boys... I am still dumbfounded that someone would behave this way when they know children are being affected.... Well. I strongly beleive in GOD and he will take care of the situation... Karma sucks for those that r senseless

****I JUST UPDATED MY POST WITH THE TRADERS NAME BECAUSE I LOOKED UNDER YOUR NAME AND YES SHE RATED YOU.... THEREFOR... WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE EXACT SAME PERSON******

Everyone on SC should never TRADE AMAZON.CA OR ANY GIFT CARDS WITH VEXY unless she sends u her envy first....... I lost $25 worth of gift cards and waited nearly 6weeks and never received an FPC or COUPON

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    The member saw my post in this thread and sent my a pm. She said she will be gone for the weekend and won't be able to send out a replacement gc until Wednesday. The person had a low enough trade rating that I could have originally posted in the trade tracking list. This member has one neutral feedback from this same time period. I am hoping to receive this gc soon. As my signature says, I'm 29wks pregnant and I have recently gone on medical leave. I always find these types of situations discouraging.
    Last edited by jubsies; Mon, Jul 2nd, 2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Update
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'm leaving negative feedback for HondaScooterGirl today. It has been 4 weeks since the last rider on my train mailed her the envy. She has not responded to my pms or the facebook message I sent.

I'm sorry for all of the rest of you who are in a similar boat with other members too.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yes Jubsies, you are right. Vexy is the person I have been dealing with. I am going to pm vexy again. I am also going to pm Sally about this too.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Thread Information