User Tag List

Page 344 of 450 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Yes Jubsies, you are right. Vexy is the person I have been dealing with. I am going to pm vexy again. I am also going to pm Sally about this too.
    I am also waiting on a trade from Vexy as well.Its only been a couple of weeks,however I did PM her the other day to ask if it was sent.I get trades arrive from the other side of the Country in 5 days most times.She assured me it was sent.I did not send my envie to her yet,she knew I wasn't sending until I received her end first,and she was totally fine with that.I am really hoping this trade does arrive to me.She was very nice and seemed very interested in the trade.Guess i will wait and see a few days more.Part of the trade i was to send were Cereal FPC Codes that will expire the end of the month,so I will give her to the end of the week.If by chance her envie shows up after that,i will send it back to her.

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BOO111 View Post
    I am also waiting on a trade from Vexy as well.Its only been a couple of weeks,however I did PM her the other day to ask if it was sent.I get trades arrive from the other side of the Country in 5 days most times.She assured me it was sent.I did not send my envie to her yet,she knew I wasn't sending until I received her end first,and she was totally fine with that.I am really hoping this trade does arrive to me.She was very nice and seemed very interested in the trade.Guess i will wait and see a few days more.Part of the trade i was to send were Cereal FPC Codes that will expire the end of the month,so I will give her to the end of the week.If by chance her envie shows up after that,i will send it back to her.

Just wanted to update I did receive my trade.I hope everyone else receives theirs as well.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

I noticed that Vexy has been the topic of discussion here.....and thought to mention that I have had nothing but good experiences with this trader. The trades take a bit longer to arrive but that could be a problem at the post office at her end because she also is having delays in receiving her mail.
    BOO111 likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Siigh, having yet ANOTHER issue with a trade.
    Trade finalized and sent out on May 30th I was supposed to be receiving a $10 WM gc. I have yet to receive the envie and the user has not logged on since the 22nd of June. Have not received a rating on wether or not my envie was received either.

But seeing as I now know that once you leave a negative rating you are not entitled to a replacement or even to your original coupons back, I won't be leaving negatives for anyone.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Still waiting to hear back from catz4ever45 about whether my coupons have been mailed to me or not...haven't heard a peep from her yet she's logging on everyday. I'm just soooo sick of this now.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm sorry some of you are having problems with your trades but do hope you dont put all members with low trades in the same boat. I'd like to think that it's not only the trades that counts when deciding if you are willing to trade with someone else. I was thinking in doing another trade but dont want to think i'd have to do a song and dance to find someone else willing to trade with me.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Practicing my dance moves just in case ..
    BOO111, ssbean, lilo0003 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I am always willing to trade with people who have low ratings, funny thing is that the people I am having issues with all have high ratings!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmel View Post
    I'm sorry some of you are having problems with your trades but do hope you dont put all members with low trades in the same boat. I'd like to think that it's not only the trades that counts when deciding if you are willing to trade with someone else. I was thinking in doing another trade but dont want to think i'd have to do a song and dance to find someone else willing to trade with me.
    Jezebel and i_love_to_save like this.

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmel View Post
    Practicing my dance moves just in case ..
    LOL. I doubt you would have a problem since you have been established on SC for a long time. I, personally, have no problem trading with members with low trade rates... unless, of course, they are mentioned in this thread
    Jezebel, Jeniana and flyingdutch like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I have no problems trading with those with Zero or Low ratings. It all depends on the "vibe" of the person and trade.
    Jezebel likes this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    But seeing as I now know that once you leave a negative rating you are not entitled to a replacement or even to your original coupons back, I won't be leaving negatives for anyone.
    I had not heard this before. I am currently waiting on a trade that is supposed to be sorted out. I always look at people's trade ratings and take negatives and neutrals as something to consider when deciding whether or not to trade with an individual. I don't like leaving bad ratings, but if it might keep someone else from getting messed around on a trade, I think it is good practice to leave that information for others to consider.
    Allis154 and Tbites like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I had not heard this before. I am currently waiting on a trade that is supposed to be sorted out. I always look at people's trade ratings and take negatives and neutrals as something to consider when deciding whether or not to trade with an individual. I don't like leaving bad ratings, but if it might keep someone else from getting messed around on a trade, I think it is good practice to leave that information for others to consider.
    I didn't know that either, but learned first hand a month or so ago. Did a $15 GC trade in January and never received my envie. After months of not getting my envie I left a negative and was told I would be sent my GC would be sent back. Of course months later when it wasn't I PM'd a mod and was told that since I left the negative that I wasn't entitled to having anything back since the trade was 'over'. Live and learn, I would love to give negatives out but since the last few trades I did were for GC's I want try and get what I am owed before I just forget about it... y'know?
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I am waiting a gift card from etherealone. I pm'ed her many times and she is not responding to my pms. she is not online since June 25th. I don't know if she received her envie yet, which she must have otherwise she should have pm'ed me by now. I am waiting for a $30 gift card and I hope she didn't scam me. She lives very close to me too, so I should have received the envie long time ago
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Since when?? Where did you here this? Can a mod please confirm this as that seems really crazy to me

If you leave a negative for someone for a valid reason - and the other trader would like it removed, they should be replacing it or sending back your envie - end of story - regardless if you left a negative rating

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post

Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Thu, Jul 5th, 2012 at 04:02 PM.
    Tbites likes this.

Meegs
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

i received a replacement from missbee217 after not receiving the original or replacement.

Thread Information