User Tag List

Page 354 of 450 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    Just to clarify,
    Is it .75 off catelli or a catelli pasta? I have been mistaken on trades a few times and people are not aware.
    That was just an example. But yes it was the Catelli pasta $.75 (good on any) that expired June 30- here at post 424: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/262910-...9/#post4390860

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

It was supposed to be a fast trade with filza. We agreed that she would send me a couple of $2 Old Dutch chips coupons and i would send her 2FPC for Natrel Baboo. The trade was sealed on July 18 and she was supposed to mail out the Old Dutch coupons ASAP because of the fast expiry date. I mailed my 2 FPC to her the next day. I havent received her 2 coupons and the expiry date has passed. What happens now? I contacted her today, am waiting for her reply.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    It was supposed to be a fast trade with filza. We agreed that she would send me a couple of $2 Old Dutch chips coupons and i would send her 2FPC for Natrel Baboo. The trade was sealed on July 18 and she was supposed to mail out the Old Dutch coupons ASAP because of the fast expiry date. I mailed my 2 FPC to her the next day. I havent received her 2 coupons and the expiry date has passed. What happens now? I contacted her today, am waiting for her reply.
    I would wait to receive the envie. Check the postmark... if they mailed on time and cp was just slow, there isn't much that can be done. With that said, I wouldn't feel right about it and would offer something else to you.

If the postmark is very wrong, I would contact the trader and ask for your FPC's back.

Remember, you don't always have to leave a negative or neutral... 2 traders can decided to send stuff back, say nothing and make a note on their "personal do not trade with" list.
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Sun, Aug 5th, 2012 at 12:23 PM.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    Thanks for the all the clarification. I will PM the conductor

Also, I didn't know that tidbit regarding having a coupon on your wishlist that expires before the posted expiry date for the train. I always left in mine because I thought the posted date for the train was the most important.
    For example, if I had 0.75 Catelli on my wishlist and the posted expiry date for the train was July 15, then I just left it in my WL just in case a similar coupon but with a later expiry was released that I didn't know about it. I wouldn't want to receive ones that expire end of June. For me, it's a just-in-case thing that I add in. And it would always be on top of the number of known coupons in my WL.
    As the conductor I assume the responsibility to verify and correct any erros (as Erinsmom and others have said). I often sub in 2-3 coupons per train. If a rider makes MANY errors or maybe even 1-2 big errors then I will PM them and either send their envie back or ask them to replace what I had to sub in for them (either with wl coupons or stamps or whatever). That way it doesn't hold up the train.

I would NOT let an early expiry go through regardless of the reason (even if a rider agree's in a pm). I do state that in my rules though - my rules are strict but it's what I've learned works for me to make the train as smooth and fast as possible. The only exception I personally would allow is that if a rider specifically says "$0.75 Catelli Pasta - will accept june 30th expiry" right on the posted wishlist. That way I can verify the coupon quickly and move on.

I have been guilty of leaving an outdated wish on my wishlist but that is because it's above the min. requirement and because I'm hoping a new one has been released. Nothing worst than taking something off your wl and then realizing a new coupon for it was out.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Sun, Aug 5th, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
    smileyKT likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I am also awaiting a trade from filza!!

I have pm'd her and nothing - she has been on since multiple times

ANYONE ELSE have a pending trade with her?

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I am also awaiting a trade from filza!!

I have pm'd her and nothing - she has been on since multiple times

ANYONE ELSE have a pending trade with her?
    here
    Last edited by BuggaBugga; Wed, Aug 8th, 2012 at 04:47 PM.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

anyone here waiting for envi from EXTREMExCOUPONER

almost 2 months, no coupons and no PMs, anyone?

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

ellis123
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethjohn2005 View Post
    anyone here waiting for envi from EXTREMExCOUPONER

almost 2 months, no coupons and no PMs, anyone?
    Yes - Since July 3 finalized a trade and mailed my envie and nothing. PMed her several times-nothing.
    Such a shame when someone has to resort to stealing coupons. I would rather someone be open and ask for the coupons for free than to promise to trade and then be noted as a thief.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes'nCoupons View Post
    I ran into a similar problem with a recent auction. It didn't sit well with me so I ended up putting the member on ignore so I'm not tempted to trade with them in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I am currently having a similar problem with an auction that is being run. The person extended the auction deadline and then on the day that the auction was supposed to end she simply removed the end dates. I posted in the thread and received some replies from her, both in the thread and in pm's. She posted in the thread stating that she was waiting for a bid that she liked, even though she had accepted my bid and posted it on the first page. I had told my husband about the issues with this auction and he strongly suggested I don't trade with the member. I don't like when a person obviously knows they are tying up my HV/FPC coupons in the bid and don't seem to be all that concerned about it. I had other members pm me about these coupons while waiting for the end date of the auction...which no longer exists. Things like this is why I often do not bother with auction at all.
    I think I bid on the same auction, I was told I had the top bid and would be notified if I was outbid. Once the auction ended & I didnt hear from the conductor, I posted in thread asking who won. I never got a response and the auction was expired shortly after.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Anyone heard from/or waiting on anything from couponsrule?
    Waiting on one of my trains to be mailed to her, been over 3 weeks, PM sent and no response.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Vexy - traded 18x LYC PINS, 7 wonderbread, 5 SYB PINS, was supposed to get huggies FPC, 2x $10 pampers, and wipes FPC
    never received and that trade was in june.

This is SERIOUSLY putting a damper on what I am getting my best friend for her upcoming baby. I think I am going to start asking for the other person's end of the trade first to ensure I even get it. It just makes me sad because I am looking forward to being able to supply a large amount of baby necessities as I know that my friend will have a hard time affording (she is on disability, and husband is working but not enough for pending infant).

What gets me is that I trade so unevenly (I end up ripping myself off most times) because I am able to "wholesale" a lot fo PINS and FPC due to my job location. But even so, I would much rather have a successfull trade even if ripping myself off a bit, than to be constantly ripped off by others.
    Last edited by AmandaPantz; Fri, Aug 10th, 2012 at 09:22 AM.

Trading Score
    168 (100%)

I've been on lots of trains with her and also traded with her. She is one of the most generous people out there. She is probably just busy with it being summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Anyone heard from/or waiting on anything from couponsrule?
    Waiting on one of my trains to be mailed to her, been over 3 weeks, PM sent and no response.
    Candini likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Last edited by Shara83; Mon, Aug 13th, 2012 at 10:35 AM. Reason: resolved :)

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Ok so that is 3 of us that we know of that are waiting on trades from her

Anyone else waiting on a trade from filza??

I pm'd her and she replied she sent her end and for me to remove the msg I left on her wall, which I will NOT!! She said it looks bad for other members wanting to trade with her, I simply said it will be removed when I have received my end and when you actually want to reply back to my msgs.

Will keep waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    here
    fitzgirl and angel_2011 like this.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

thanks for the idea of posting on the wall. I am having a similar problem with another member. It's been over a month, I have not received her trade (she received mine but hasn't left fb, go figure), the coupons she was supposed to send have expired, she's logging on but ignoring my pm's.

Page 354 of 450 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 ... LastLast

Thread Information