User Tag List

Page 355 of 450 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Ok so that is 3 of us that we know of that are waiting on trades from her

Anyone else waiting on a trade from filza??

I pm'd her and she replied she sent her end and for me to remove the msg I left on her wall, which I will NOT!! She said it looks bad for other members wanting to trade with her, I simply said it will be removed when I have received my end and when you actually want to reply back to my msgs.

Will keep waiting

Also waiting for a trade to arrive from Filza....she did receive my end and left me a pm stating she sent hers....I'm still waiting for the envie tho'

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

WOW now 4 of us

Definitely not removing my comment then!

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    Also waiting for a trade to arrive from Filza....she did receive my end and left me a pm stating she sent hers....I'm still waiting for the envie tho'
    mcminsen and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sometimes a wall post works better in general, not only does it alert others to a possible issue but if they log on from mobile, there are issues with PMs and leaving feedback. I can send a PM from the app for my phone but its 50/50 on whether it actually goes through so I often wait until I am at a PC to reply
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

so what do traders end up doing if an envie does not make it to one member due to CP?

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

I know for me i talked to a conductor about a missing train envie that i never receieved and it contained all my coupons from all the other riders and she promised me that she sent it out and that she was going to send out another something for me which i again never recieved, when asked by fellow riders why i never left feedback i just told them i never received anything, this conductor has some pretty good ratings so instead of laying blame on her or cp i just put her on my do not trade list.
    angel_2011 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I have only had it happen once so I contacted the trader and after waiting 4 weeks she sent a new envie. Most traders will send a new envie of some sort and try to make the trade right to avoid a negative rating. It sucks that they are out extra coupons, but that is the risk you take in making trades and knowing that the other trader has to be somewhat satisfied at the end of it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    so what do traders end up doing if an envie does not make it to one member due to CP?
    angel_2011 likes this.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I have a question for all of you.. I recently have come back to the site and couponing because I have been very sick. Back a few months ago I received a negative rating because I placed the highest bid on a $15 GC auction. I sent my part with many call ins and FPC's etc. And I received the $15 GC to Walmart. The user then said she didn't received my end. We have spoke about waiting in case it showed up and if any coupons expired we would figure it out. I had been willing to send the GC back and we decided to wait. I was then away for about 2 weeks or so being back and for in the hospital and came back to a negative rating. So I was told if I sent the $15 GC back they would take the negative off. The user claims she didn't receive it either.

So my main question was if I was to go out and buy a $15 GC and send it to her.. is there a way she would have to sign for getting the envelope? And is it expensive to do?

I feel like I have been sending everything like I am suppose to but she just says it hasn't arrived. This is the first and only time this has happened to me and it really bugs me to have a negative.. I know its only one but I just don't feel like it should be there because I have sent everything to her that I was suppose to and I am out all the coupons and GC.. plus now another $15 if I do try sending a new one!

Sorry to bug and Thanks for anyone that can help me!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post
    I have a question for all of you.. I recently have come back to the site and couponing because I have been very sick. Back a few months ago I received a negative rating because I placed the highest bid on a $15 GC auction. I sent my part with many call ins and FPC's etc. And I received the $15 GC to Walmart. The user then said she didn't received my end. We have spoke about waiting in case it showed up and if any coupons expired we would figure it out. I had been willing to send the GC back and we decided to wait. I was then away for about 2 weeks or so being back and for in the hospital and came back to a negative rating. So I was told if I sent the $15 GC back they would take the negative off. The user claims she didn't receive it either.

So my main question was if I was to go out and buy a $15 GC and send it to her.. is there a way she would have to sign for getting the envelope? And is it expensive to do?

I feel like I have been sending everything like I am suppose to but she just says it hasn't arrived. This is the first and only time this has happened to me and it really bugs me to have a negative.. I know its only one but I just don't feel like it should be there because I have sent everything to her that I was suppose to and I am out all the coupons and GC.. plus now another $15 if I do try sending a new one!

Sorry to bug and Thanks for anyone that can help me!

First of all, I think I can speak for most ppl here when I say that a neg rating is devastating so I don't think you should feel silly for being upset about it! Especially if you have been doing your part to make the trade good.

On the other hand, understand what it must be like waiting to hear from someone about a trade you ready feel you got let down on and not hearing a response (even if you were sick, they don't know that right) so it's understandable that after a few weeks someone might think they got ripped off with unanswered pms and such.

Canada post WILL do that. You just have to take it into a CP and tell them you'd like the person to have to sign for it. They will fill out this thing and you will check off 'signature required' and it will cost a little bit of money but it's worth it to have that peace of mind. You can also pay for tracking. Both are not that pricy esp if it's just an envie and not a parcel.

Good luck!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Bronwen; Sun, Aug 12th, 2012 at 11:33 PM.
    flyingdutch and angel_2011 like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Thank you for your response!

Many people had known about my medical problems but she didn't bother to post asking if anyone has heard from me until after she gave me the negative. Another user just wrote me and mentioned it is probably about $8 + $1 for the signature. In a way I really want to do this to get it over with and fixed because this really bothers me. But not only will I have to pay like $9 for shipping, another $15 for a new GC when the user most likely received my coupons, the first GC and now this one that I am thinking about getting. It really isn't fair but I don't think my rating will get fixed.. if it ever does.. unless I waste about $24 just getting it to her and to have this finished.

What would you do?

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Many people had known about my medical problems but she didn't bother to post asking if anyone has heard from me until after she gave me the negative. Another user just wrote me and mentioned it is probably about $8 + $1 for the signature. In a way I really want to do this to get it over with and fixed because this really bothers me. But not only will I have to pay like $9 for shipping, another $15 for a new GC when the user most likely received my coupons, the first GC and now this one that I am thinking about getting. It really isn't fair but I don't think my rating will get fixed.. if it ever does.. unless I waste about $24 just getting it to her and to have this finished.

What would you do?
    I'd check the CP website or call or just go in. I don't think it's that high. If you get it tracked that is almost as good as a signature because you will have confirmation online of when she gets it and can screen cap it for proof.

I don't know what I'd do tbh. I always do everything I can to make a trade right and I think you are doing a good job of doing just that. I hope it gets sorted out for you and your neg gets turned around.

Has this user asked for a third envie? Have you verified addy?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I haven't heard from the user since I told her I sent it to her and wrote a couple times to see if it showed up which she said it hadn't! She had sent me her addy again when I said I was sending the GC back to her. So it should be correct because she put it in the PM and never said she made a mistake!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

To be brutally honest, I would let it go & put the person on my do not trade list.

If I were you, I too would feel that chances are high that the coupons and the returned GC might have been received and used already by the trader (I don't know who the trader is, so I am just being general here before anyone gets their panties in a knot!)

It all depends on whether you think that negative rating is worth the loss of the coupons, a GC, and the money to force a signature so you have proof that it was received; in the end, it's your choice.
    Last edited by KrazE; Mon, Aug 13th, 2012 at 12:02 AM.
    couponlady, Insane and angel_2011 like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

What would you do?
    Not trying to open a can of worms here but....with Sally888 not doing trading and it being in Boo's court. It may take a really, really, really long time for the rating to get changed, if ever. Things are a bit wonky right now. Just a warning.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    To be brutally honest, I would let it go & put the person on my do not trade list.

If I were you, I too would feel that chances are high that the coupons and the returned GC might have been received and used already by the trader (I don't know who the trader is, so I am just being general here before anyone gets their panties in a knot!)

It all depends on whether you think that negative rating is worth the loss of the coupons, a GC, and the money to force a signature so you have proof that it was received; in the end, it's your choice.
    Well I use to love doing package trains and right after this happened my name was on the up coming package train and then when it started I wasn't included so I feel this negative has made people not want to trade or have me on their trains. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Not trying to open a can of worms here but....with Sally888 not doing trading and it being in Boo's court. It may take a really, really, really long time for the rating to get changed, if ever. Things are a bit wonky right now. Just a warning.
    REALLY?? Well this sucks! I just came back to the site after being a way for a while.. medical and being ticked about my negative so I really don't know whats been happening in the past month or two.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    That's what I was thinking too, Insane. Who will change your negative to a positive once/if you get the trade sorted out? I've contacted Boo twice (pre mod issues and after) about two separate concerns and have not heard back.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Page 355 of 450 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 ... LastLast

Thread Information