User Tag List

Page 394 of 450 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I traded with Shigashira on Feb 18th...although I had agreed on a trade only if she were sending out her end first (which she did)...Glad it turned out ok

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

[QUOTE=FallenPixels;5341639]There is another user waiting for a trade from larosa sigh

I'm not too hopeful now

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I'm wondering about the whole Red list/Black list. Seems to me that some people on the red list should be on the black. If they aren't communicating, missing trades, ect... how come they get to stay on the red list?

I'm not trying to 2nd guess how you are doing the job. I'm honestly just looking for clarification on the 2 lists.
    Angela273 likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

All good, got my end of trade.
    Last edited by luc_anna; Fri, Apr 12th, 2013 at 09:17 AM.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    338 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Anyone else waiting on a trade from cammy09. It's only been two weeks, but I have yet to receive my end and she has yet to confirm whether or not she has returned mine. I also noticed another trader posted on her wall regarding a trade. Really hope I get my GC soon.
    our trade was confirmed Mar 7, received the gc today....could be my mailman though, my mail is taking an awfully long time to reach me these days
    RRRLF Glucerna/Ensure and $2/$4 chicken coupons

Trade/Wish List here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/381147-ft-new-tear-pads-lf-wl-items-canada/#post5880480

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It has been the rule that people are given x amount of time to clear up trades before being placed on the blacklist, I made the redlist to put a hold on traders tht are not so overdue that they belong on the blacklist

In some cases, I just haven't moved them over yet - glenglen never actually traded on SC, in some other cases people have been added to the redlist because their IP matched that of a previous scammer and we asked them to provide proof of being a different person before trading. ISPs do reuse IP addresses so they could be different people

It seems silly to scare newbies with a HUGE blacklist (as you can see from oscarandme's post) when some of them are behind on only one trade but there are issues
    In some cases, the person who made the complaint still has to send me info too - I will not blacklist a user without all info
    Jezebel, Angela273, Insane and 9 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chulo737 View Post
    our trade was confirmed Mar 7, received the gc today....could be my mailman though, my mail is taking an awfully long time to reach me these days
    Good to hear, I was a little worried when I saw someone posting on her wall about a trade. Guess CP is just being really slow with this one.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Also curious as to why
    IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice

was removed from the do not trade with list.... I still haven't heard from this trader.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I'm wondering about the whole Red list/Black list. Seems to me that some people on the red list should be on the black. If they aren't communicating, missing trades, ect... how come they get to stay on the red list?

I'm not trying to 2nd guess how you are doing the job. I'm honestly just looking for clarification on the 2 lists.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    I confirmed a trade with hugogod at the end of last week but I asked her to send her end first so we'll see if I receive it... I told her I would mail her end off as soon as I received the trade and she said she was ok with that. Kind of glad I didn't send anything now! I'll update if I get it!

Same here, will update if I ever get an envelope but I highly doubt I will.
    Support your Starbucks habit like me.Free Starbucks Gift Cards!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    It has been the rule that people are given x amount of time to clear up trades before being placed on the blacklist, I made the redlist to put a hold on traders tht are not so overdue that they belong on the blacklist

In some cases, I just haven't moved them over yet - glenglen never actually traded on SC, in some other cases people have been added to the redlist because their IP matched that of a previous scammer and we asked them to provide proof of being a different person before trading. ISPs do reuse IP addresses so they could be different people

It seems silly to scare newbies with a HUGE blacklist (as you can see from oscarandme's post) when some of them are behind on only one trade but there are issues
    In some cases, the person who made the complaint still has to send me info too - I will not blacklist a user without all info
    The only reason I ask is because without addresses, it's impossible to know if the people on the red list have just created a new userid and started all over again.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The people on the redlist are typically still active on the forum
    In one case, the person was on vacation, it was a warning she was behind just in case, but as expected, she fixed the issue as soon as she returned

momof5boys, she has has a do not trade added to her itrader account
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    I traded with Shigashira on Feb 18th...although I had agreed on a trade only if she were sending out her end first (which she did)...Glad it turned out ok
    Same, I traded with her no problem - but she agreed to send her end first and it worked out. Sad to hear there are issues now
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Negative given to larosa2001

Trade agreement was made on march 1st and I never received my end
    sent her numerous PM's without any response until march 28 when she said she had sent out my end on the 1st and was sick with pneumonia. Also said she could not send a replacement for original trade agreement cause coupon was to expire too soon and she would look around with family and friends for "good coupons" And get back to me.....
    It is now april 3rd, and I have not heard back from her and she is not answering my PM's

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

I also had a trade with her and problem a few months back...said she received my end late, after FPc expired ( though she DID take a photo of a Natrel Baboo FPC in front of my lattest pm so I dunno) I didn't ever receive her end. We agreed to not replace.... But just an FYInot the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    Negative given to larosa2001

Trade agreement was made on march 1st and I never received my end
    sent her numerous PM's without any response until march 28 when she said she had sent out my end on the 1st and was sick with pneumonia. Also said she could not send a replacement for original trade agreement cause coupon was to expire too soon and she would look around with family and friends for "good coupons" And get back to me.....
    It is now april 3rd, and I have not heard back from her and she is not answering my PM's
    sdddmd and angel_2011 like this.
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stretchthatdollar! View Post
    I also had a trade with her and problem a few months back...said she received my end late, after FPc expired ( though she DID take a photo of a Natrel Baboo FPC in front of my lattest pm so I dunno) I didn't ever receive her end. We agreed to not replace.... But just an FYInot the first time.
    she finally pm'd me back (very shortly after I left her negative feedback) and said she was just about to make me an offer including an FPC before she saw the feedback... A bit too fishy for me ...

Page 394 of 450 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast

Thread Information