User Tag List

Page 395 of 450 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I will be leaving a negative rating for Frugal Lisa if I don't hear from her by Sunday. She is on one of my exchange trains and her buddy has not received an envie nor did Lisa ever post that she received hers- NO communication on the train at all. I'm not the only conductor having problems with her.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    I will be leaving a negative rating for Frugal Lisa if I don't hear from her by Sunday. She is on one of my exchange trains and her buddy has not received an envie nor did Lisa ever post that she received hers- NO communication on the train at all. I'm not the only conductor having problems with her.
    I was just coming to this thread to post about Frugal Lisa.

She joined my exchange train on March 11th and I haven't heard from her since. She didn't post that she mailed her buddy an envie and she hasn't posted receiving one. She hasn't answered my PM's or my wall post and hasn't left FB either.

I will give it until Monday (3 weeks from the trains mail date) and I will leave her a negative rating and send something to her buddy myself.

It will be my SECOND replacement envie (that I've had to send out on behalf of other riders) on this train. I'm getting really sick of people not following basic rules.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am back from vacation tonight so those of you who sent non urgent PMs, expect answers over the weekend.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Frugal Lisa was active on the frugal living thread and just disappeared. I hope things are okay.
    Jezebel and Bronwen like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you PMed me about a trade issue and have not heard back, please PM me again, I likely marked it read meaning to come back and forgot
    Everyone else, you should have replies

A few general points from the PMs I have replied to

- one or two issues with trades does not mean someone goes on the blacklist. I know of many good traders who went through 'blips' due to personal issues or local CP issues. The blacklist really is for people who are scamming etc. A negative is often enough to stop people trading with them so feel free to leave honest feedback. Even if you leave a positive after a replacement, you can say it is a replacement or took a while in the rating (obviously if sent late, not if CP just took weeks to deliver)

- I have said this before and will likely say it again but please ignore CP's guidelines on how long mail takes across the country. We all know it can take much longer. Generally you should allow at least 2 weeks for envies to arrive before contacting the person (unless you see others mentioning issues here) and confirming they sent, have your correct address etc. You should also allow the person to replace a lost trade with a fair replacement before leaving a neg

- For trains, the time between the send date and last date to receive should also be at least 2 weeks, it is unfair to have traders send coupons on time to be excluded from the train and wait weeks to get them back on a return to sender sticker when the time allowed for mailing was set much shorter than reasonable.

- Trains should also have clearly stated rules when traders join it, I received a number of complaints of trains with lots of rules added later or dates / number of coupons to be sent etc TBD. It is not fair to change the rules after someone joins then leave them a neutral when they leave the train because the rules are unfair but you put aside coupons for them
    Jezebel, Insane, hogama and 5 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

One more
    - I have changed several ratings left for wrong users, please double check the names before rating, especially if leaving a negative. I know some names are very similar so click from the PM they sent (which you should be keeping as I need full info if there is an issue) to make sure you have the right person
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

Thanks FP!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Posted on multiple FB groups, maybe keep an eye out for her making new accounts here on SC (shigrashira/hugogod)...

WARNING - Médéric Godbout...... is yet ANOTHER name for Karell Prevost! DO NOT do trades w/Mederic!!!!!!!

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Posted on multiple FB groups, maybe keep an eye out for her making new accounts here on SC (shigrashira/hugogod)...

WARNING - Médéric Godbout...... is yet ANOTHER name for Karell Prevost! DO NOT do trades w/Mederic!!!!!!!

Wow. I wish I had that much free time on my hands.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Anyone waiting on a trade OR personally know CaseysCoupons ? She's holding up a train I'm running and hasn't logged back in since April 12th ....

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

nothing that has been reported
    Candini likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you were trading with Frugal Ottawa or SilverStar82 please let me know, these users have been banned
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Thu, Apr 25th, 2013 at 02:24 PM.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    If you were trading with Frugal Ottawa or SilverStart82 please let me know, these users have been banned

SilverStar82 or Silverstart?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

SilverStar
    ~ ~ ~

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

anyone else waiting on a trade from Sabers?

Page 395 of 450 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast

Thread Information