User Tag List

Page 211 of 450 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

He is the trader I am waiting for -should I expect this trade to show -or is this a lost cause now?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    He is the trader I am waiting for -should I expect this trade to show -or is this a lost cause now?
    How long ago?

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Trade was Aug 22nd (I know not all that long ago) -mainly just curious if he is completing his end of trades -read on his wall a couple other people seemed to be waiting longer than expected for their trades to arrive

I did PM him about a week ago and asked if he sent his end (as he received my end and left feedback on Aug 26th) and he told me he did send it a couple of weeks ago -but other people he sent trades to at the same time had received their trades -so he wasn't sure what the problem was
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Sep 16th, 2011 at 09:10 PM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ya I'm not sure. All a trader was trying to do was inquire (same situation) and he was extremely rude. He just is not nice to deal with and it keeps happening over and over. It it gets to one month and no trade leave a negative.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, Sep 17th, 2011 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Sally has taken care of issue ...Thanks Sally

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Ok, thanks for the info Sally

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I have been waiting almost a month and he has been extremely rude and disrespectful! I should have known not to trade with him after the first rude message from him. But I figured it had been a few weeks and he was actually polite .. I guess I should have just listened to my gut and not traded!

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    DO NOT Trade with Djstar8 anymore on this board. He has been given many chances and I have had to deal with him an other parties 4 times in the short time he has been trading. He is very rude and shows little respect for those who he trades with and the admin.

I will be adding him to the blacklist in the morning. This is the first time I have done such a thing but I am very tired of the lack of respect this user has shown.

Extreme Couponer TheCouponQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I made a trade post a few weeks ago... I was trading $75 bundles for stamps. He messaged me, saying it was stupid and I was never going to get what I wanted for them... When I was only asking 3 stamps a bundle! He was extremely rude... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post
    I have been waiting almost a month and he has been extremely rude and disrespectful! I should have known not to trade with him after the first rude message from him. But I figured it had been a few weeks and he was actually polite .. I guess I should have just listened to my gut and not traded!
    GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?!
    I HAVE A BLOG! THAT'S RIGHT!
    CHECK IT OUT!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

That is rude :O 3 stamps for $75 is pretty fair! It'd be 2 stamps to mail it, so really they're getting $75 for 1 stamp!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I did a trade with Djstar8 on August 17,pm him after 3 week says he hasnt gotten my end of the trade and i didnt receive his either.Yesterday i pm him asking if he has received my end of the trade yet.i told him dont you think its funny that neither 1 received his trade,he became very rude with me.Chalk up another one
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    I did a trade with Djstar8 on August 17,pm him after 3 week says he hasnt gotten my end of the trade and i didnt receive his either.Yesterday i pm him asking if he has received my end of the trade yet.i told him dont you think its funny that neither 1 received his trade,he became very rude with me.Chalk up another one

I wrote him a few days ago and its still the same with me! He says he hasn't received it and I haven't gotten anything here. He was very rude just with me as well.

Seems like this is the trend with him and anyone he has traded with lately!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Yes, he is very rude and needs to learn how to respect other members. Please do not trade with him any further, leave him a negative as you see fit if the trade has been mia for at least a month. If anyone receives a neg from him let me know asap.

This kind of trading will not be tolerated on Sc.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thinking of which, would you guys think it would be a good idea if a trader is on the blacklist if I leave a note on their itrader as well? This way noone can blame it on not checking the blacklist?

I did this with djstar08.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Thinking of which, would you guys think it would be a good idea if a trader is on the blacklist if I leave a note on their itrader as well? This way noone can blame it on not checking the blacklist?

i think a note should be left on the itrader, as well as on their wall

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lady_arianna View Post
    i think a note should be left on the itrader, as well as on their wall
    I agree I think it should be on both as well!! Thanks!

I will give the trade another few days and then will be leaving a negative feedback. Our trade was just about a month ago!

Thread Information