User Tag List

Page 219 of 450 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    Why are more traders not using the new trader tracking thread ??? I think it is a great system and will work better if more people use it.
    ITA this is there to help out people with new traders, it wont work if people don't participate.

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

can someone let me know who moved my thread to here? i posted it in the tea room as its general discussion.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyschool1 View Post
    can someone let me know who moved my thread to here? i posted it in the tea room as its general discussion.
    The name of the thread here is "The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative trade experiences"

You have valid points to be made and it is better for everyone to see it here as a lot of people will respond with the same information found on this thread.

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I am annoyed with the following

-people not even reading a PM let alone writing bk. For those that are not aware there is a read receipt button. It tells you if if someone has read it.

-when ppl are on here everyday and can care a less to even read it. Why do you think we write these? Seriously i want to say we write them for are health.....

-If you are not going to read or wb to a messgae let me recommend that you dont do nothing with anyone. Its very disrespectful to make ppl wait days,weeks or months.

-if you trade with someone, rate the darn trade!!!!! Its nothing worse than writing to someone who doesnt wb about giving a rating after a longggggggg time. That to me is unacceptable. shouldnt trade if you cant wrap it up.

One last thing if you are reading this and know that you are one that is doing the above change your ways. you wouldnt want to chase me for a rating or to mail a trade. Give to people and treat them as you want to be treated!

I want my ratings and feedback and trades. And im sure I am not alone on this.

WAKE UP PPL AND DO IT RIGHT OR DONT BE ON A SITE!

Thanks for reading my rant. Kelly.

Same here

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    The name of the thread here is "The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative trade experiences"

You have valid points to be made and it is better for everyone to see it here as a lot of people will respond with the same information found on this thread.
    I agree with that. but what I am saying is that I wrote it in a general discussion room for whatevers on your mind. I was trying to discuss it. but it can be discussed in a lot of places.

I guess my point is that ppl better read it and start to step up. I think people should get a neg for the lack of the rating. And maybe there can be a rating system for how easy it is to communicate with someone. might change ppls minds about trading if ppl writ does not respond to pm's. there trade rating would mean nothing if the cant communicate.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I would also like to remind people to please use the "reply" button when responding to trades.

This ensures all the pertinent information is in one place, as it can take more than one or two Pm's to finalize a trade, but everything is there so you don't have to go back and reference or keep multiple PM's.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

i was put on the trader tracking list when i furst started trading. i do understand why. No one knew me. But to be honest since I know I would never gip anyone i was a lil offended in my own personal mind thoughts. But I do understand why and i do 100% support the thread.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

-people not even reading a PM let alone writing bk. For those that are not aware there is a read receipt button. It tells you if if someone has read it.

-when ppl are on here everyday and can care a less to even read it. Why do you think we write these? Seriously i want to say we write them for are health.....

-If you are not going to read or wb to a messgae let me recommend that you dont do nothing with anyone. Its very disrespectful to make ppl wait days,weeks or months.

-if you trade with someone, rate the darn trade!!!!! Its nothing worse than writing to someone who doesnt wb about giving a rating after a longggggggg time. That to me is unacceptable. shouldnt trade if you cant wrap it up.

One last thing if you are reading this and know that you are one that is doing the above change your ways. you wouldnt want to chase me for a rating or to mail a trade. Give to people and treat them as you want to be treated!

If that user has a smartphone, he/she doesn't have to read your PM on here to have seen it. I can see them on my phone and it still shows unopened when I log on here. Plus, if the message you sent is a one-liner, I can read it without opening it.

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

i was put on the trader tracking list when i furst started trading. i do understand why. No one knew me. But to be honest since I know I would never gip anyone i was a lil offended in my own personal mind thoughts. But I do understand why and i do 100% support the thread.
    This is happening to me on 3 trades right now and I asked for feedback and evryone said to ignore it which I'm doing but then what's the point of tradeing

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    If that user has a smartphone, he/she doesn't have to read your PM on here to have seen it. I can see them on my phone and it still shows unopened when I log on here. Plus, if the message you sent is a one-liner, I can read it without opening it.
    I totally know what you are talking about. I have a iphone and I also do that. but when I am on the site I take the time to reply to them. I truly do think that if someone can trade with you and you send them a msg and they dont even bother to reply at all!!! unacceptable to me.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maira View Post
    This is happening to me on 3 trades right now and I asked for feedback and evryone said to ignore it which I'm doing but then what's the point of tradeing
    You have a rating of 60 and 3 ppl put you on the trader tracking list? wow! I was put on it when my rating was i think 4-5

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

You have a rating of 60 and 3 ppl put you on the trader tracking list? wow! I was put on it when my rating was i think 4-5
    No they didn't put me on
    They just did trades with me and I left feedback and msged them a couple of times but they are not answering evn though ythey log on everuday
    I might as well not hold my end as you do this for positive feedback
    Its like you lost 3 points in a game

You know what I mean

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maira View Post
    No they didn't put me on
    They just did trades with me and I left feedback and msged them a couple of times but they are not answering evn though ythey log on everuday
    I might as well not hold my end as you do this for positive feedback
    Its like you lost 3 points in a game

You know what I mean

YES!!! I totally know what you mean. Thats why i posted my rant. Im thinking about not giving them a rating till i get one. Now to mention almost everyone I have traded with has been more than excellent. Just a couple out here that I guess for a lack of better words dont give a care if they finish.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't leaving feedback optional? I understand that it is nice to get a rating to know that the other trader has received your end, but if the trader doesn't want to leave one they shouldn't be obligated to IMO.

And yes I agree, when you take the time to pm another member about a trade or a question it is polite to respond, but not everyone thinks it is impolite not to respond. I just add those members to my "do not trade list" because I prefer complete communication on all my trades.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

YES!!! I totally know what you mean. Thats why i posted my rant. Im thinking about not giving them a rating till i get one. Now to mention almost everyone I have traded with has been more than excellent. Just a couple out here that I guess for a lack of better words dont give a care if they finish.

The problem is I already left them so I can't change it

And that's why I gave you thumbs up ad I don't know how to give reps

Thread Information