User Tag List

Page 220 of 450 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't leaving feedback optional? I understand that it is nice to get a rating to know that the other trader has received your end, but if the trader doesn't want to leave one they shouldn't be obligated to IMO.

And yes I agree, when you take the time to pm another member about a trade or a question it is polite to respond, but not everyone thinks it is impolite not to respond. I just add those members to my "do not trade list" because I prefer complete communication on all my trades.
    I agree!

People not leaving FB drives me kind of nuts as well but there are times when I haven't left FB because the trade hasn't gone the way it was supposed to and rather than leave a neutral or a negative and put a black mark on that trader's rating(if it was a relatively minor issue), I prefer to leave nothing at all. Just put that person on your personal "Do Not Trade List".

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've gotten fed up with people not writing their usernames on trades, that I don't even bother searching for them. No offence, but you don't have 5 seconds to say 'nice trade - yourusername' then I don't have 5 seconds to leave rating.

Or just do what I do, add your username to your return address stickys.

P.S, people can't mistaken a trade is from me, for pete's sake my envelopes are hot pink! LOL
    Last edited by Brandy Hunter; Sun, Oct 2nd, 2011 at 01:07 AM.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Sometimes I won't leave a TR if I have a problem with a trade, usually it'll be a small problem like someone sending me a few wrong coupons I'm not going to bother making a fuss about, and I'm sure if I left them negative or neutral, it'd cause a fight, or if I made a fuss it'd cause a fight. Ill just never trade with them again and learned my lesson.

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    I've gotten fed up with people not writing their usernames on trades, that I don't even bother searching for them. No offence, but you don't have 5 seconds to say 'nice trade - yourusername' then I don't have 5 seconds to leave rating.

Or just do what I do, add your username to your return address stickys.

P.S, people can't mistaken a trade is from me, for pete's sake my envelopes are hot pink! LOL
    GAH... I completely agree. I have 5 envelopes sitting on my dining room table that don't have any usernames on them. I put my username with my return address to make it easier for other people, it's not hard!

Now there are 5 ratings that I won't be giving because I don't know who sent them, and I'm not going to waste my time trying to find out who they were from.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Phew, it's not only me lol.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    Phew, it's not only me lol.
    Nope. If I don't know who sent it, you aren't getting feedback.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't leaving feedback optional? I understand that it is nice to get a rating to know that the other trader has received your end, but if the trader doesn't want to leave one they shouldn't be obligated to IMO.

And yes I agree, when you take the time to pm another member about a trade or a question it is polite to respond, but not everyone thinks it is impolite not to respond. I just add those members to my "do not trade list" because I prefer complete communication on all my trades.

I've even pmed to say "I didn't hear back from you" and they still don't respond. Not my kind of traded then. To each his/her own.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

some members send like 6 pm's a day, so yes I will ignore them, because it frustrates me, and that's a rude way to get someones attention.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Now there are 5 ratings that I won't be giving because I don't know who sent them, and I'm not going to waste my time trying to find out who they were from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Nope. If I don't know who sent it, you aren't getting feedback.
    I'm not sure I'm understanding. Are you saying you don't know what you're trading for and don't know if you've received it? So someone could just trade with you and never send their end and not get a negative rating because you don't know who's sending what and won't take the time to check?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Probably because she has multiple trades with multiple people for the same coupons. I have had it happen myself where a trade has come in with no user name and I didn't know who it came from because although it had a lot of coupons I traded for it also had a lot that I didn't need or ask for. Turns out it was a train, lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Speaking of trains how does one deal with the following scenario.

There are a couple of train conductor/passengers that I realize I don't want to have ride my trains due to not being pleased with how they either run their own trains or behaved as passengers on mine. The coupons were always cruddy shower cleaner inserts and premium dog food ones, etc and really not worth paying the postage of sending it on. I always and mean always top these trains up well so that the next passengers don't think I took a bunch of coupons and left garbage myself.

When I run a train I am worried that one time I will get a response from one or more of these people and I don't know how to get around not letting them ride especially if they are the first to respond to a newly posted train. Sometimes they pre ask if they can ride one of my trains and I usually say yes but stress out how to deal with it efficiently.

Btw: only happened here once and that person no longer posts but has happened on other forums I am on as well.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)

If someone doesn't want to leave feedback, that is their choice. If you ask for them to do it, and they still don't, there is probably a reason why. But I do think that it would be polite for those of you who just decide to not leave it, to at least let the person you're trading with know why - if they are asking you.

But really, it won't affect you at all whether they leave it or not, as long as you have a couple trades under your belt. I doubt anyone cares if it shows that you have done 65 trades instead of 60...

It'd be good if people put a username somewhere, but if not, just look up the trade by their address. It is a smart idea to keep records of who you are trading with...

Let's just all step back and relax; couponing should be fun, not stressful. If people don't do things the way you do, so be it. If it bothers you that much, just don't trade with them again. But it's not fair to be telling others how to trade, what you expect to be done, and that if they don't follow the "rules" then they are wrong.

I see so many trade rants lately, and it's just boggling my mind. If you're so upset and so mad all the time, over the little details, take a step back. It's not worth it to ruin your day over.
    I am looking for many fpc coupons and willing to trade gift cards - especially stouffers and fresh produce. The expiry dates must be at least 1 month away. I'm also looking for betty crocker, pillsbury, philadelphia, nexxus, $3 beef, icecream, beans. I prefer large trades but have few coupons to trade.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    When I run a train I am worried that one time I will get a response from one or more of these people and I don't know how to get around not letting them ride especially if they are the first to respond to a newly posted train.
    My quick & easy advice to you:

Just tell them the truth.
    I am looking for many fpc coupons and willing to trade gift cards - especially stouffers and fresh produce. The expiry dates must be at least 1 month away. I'm also looking for betty crocker, pillsbury, philadelphia, nexxus, $3 beef, icecream, beans. I prefer large trades but have few coupons to trade.

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    If someone doesn't want to leave feedback, that is their choice. If you ask for them to do it, and they still don't, there is probably a reason why. But I do think that it would be polite for those of you who just decide to not leave it, to at least let the person you're trading with know why - if they are asking you.

But really, it won't affect you at all whether they leave it or not, as long as you have a couple trades under your belt. I doubt anyone cares if it shows that you have done 65 trades instead of 60...

It'd be good if people put a username somewhere, but if not, just look up the trade by their address. It is a smart idea to keep records of who you are trading with...

Let's just all step back and relax; couponing should be fun, not stressful. If people don't do things the way you do, so be it. If it bothers you that much, just don't trade with them again. But it's not fair to be telling others how to trade, what you expect to be done, and that if they don't follow the "rules" then they are wrong.

I see so many trade rants lately, and it's just boggling my mind. If you're so upset and so mad all the time, over the little details, take a step back. It's not worth it to ruin your day over.

It doesn't matter if anyone cares that I have 65 rather than 60 but it matters and affects me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I may be kind of excessive, but my first trade I forgot to put my username on or in the envie.

The trader was super polite and let me know that it really helps to have the username.

Now, I put my username by my address label, on the back flap of the envie and I always put a little note in the envie. So my username is there 3 times, it's super hard to miss . If I receive a trade that doesn't have a username, it is a little annoying, but I have a list of my trades with username, address and what I'm expecting so even if they didn't put their return address on it, I'd still be able to tell from the coupons inside.

Now I'm thinking maybe I did something wrong with a person that I traded with and she didn't leave feedback, though she did PM me and say she received it and would leave feedback but never did. I am really certain I sent the right coupons though
    Last edited by floweredangel; Sun, Oct 2nd, 2011 at 11:20 AM.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Thread Information