User Tag List

Page 251 of 450 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx123 View Post
    I used to PM each trader who didn't provide a trader rating but I've since given up on that. It's just not worth the time and aggravation to me anymore. If the other person doesn't leave a rating I just forget about it and move on.
    So scared I didn't give you a trade rating. Was having a conversation with my self...did I? Didn't I?...lol. I had to creep your page, and I did.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

As far as I know Feedback is NOT required. If you MUST have FB you should make sure that the person you are trading with know this.

I know people are going to jump on me but c'est la vie...

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes, you're probably right that feedback is not reqired.
    I just wish some users had common courtesy to reply to pms, especially when you're inqiring about sizable trades.

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    As far as I know Feedback is NOT required. If you MUST have FB you should make sure that the person you are trading with know this.

I know people are going to jump on me but c'est la vie...
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Yes, you're probably right that feedback is not reqired.
    I just wish some users had common courtesy to reply to pms, especially when you're inqiring about sizable trades.

You are right. That is very annoying.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cia View Post
    80% of the trade/train envies I receive are not postmarked at all, the stamps just have a line drawn through them in ink.
    It's no wonder people try to send used stamps in trades & trains. Once in a while there is a ball point pen slash over the stamps - but more often than not, the stamps look brand new when I receive an envelope, and there isn't any sign of CP having touched it at all.

It appears some envelopes are teleporting! Perhaps this can be our latest paranoid conspiracy theory... LOL!!

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I have noticed that with the past 3-4 trades I have done, members have pretty much demanded that I mail ONLY from the post office. It's not like I can easily pack up my son in his stroller and walk over to the post office to deliver their trades. Especially with all of this snow! The mailbox is right across the street from me. What is the big difference if I mail it at the post office or from the box???

I don't really appreciate being told that I have to do something a certain way.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    I have noticed that with the past 3-4 trades I have done, members have pretty much demanded that I mail ONLY from the post office. It's not like I can easily pack up my son in his stroller and walk over to the post office to deliver their trades. Especially with all of this snow! The mailbox is right across the street from me. What is the big difference if I mail it at the post office or from the box???

Tell them to BITE you I don't drive so I am not going to pay bus fare to mail my trades

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)

There really is no difference. I think that people just feel safer if the envelopes are weighed at the post office instead of at your home with a scale that might not be 100% accurate.
    I am looking for many fpc coupons and willing to trade gift cards - especially stouffers and fresh produce. The expiry dates must be at least 1 month away. I'm also looking for betty crocker, pillsbury, philadelphia, nexxus, $3 beef, icecream, beans. I prefer large trades but have few coupons to trade.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Thats not very fair, I have never mailed anything from the post office unless it was a package, registered letter, something that requires tracking/insurance. I just don't have the time too. If the person I'm trading with has a problem with that, they can trade with someone else

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

At one point, I mailed most all trades and ALL trains from the postoffice. Then, one time... I sent PinkLincoln her train from my post office and it took 21 days to arrive to her. POSTMARKED and all. (The trades I previously sent Pink from my mailbox took 2-3 days). After this little incident, I purchased a kitchen scale and use the mailbox that Pink prefers!
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Sat, Nov 12th, 2011 at 04:43 PM.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    There really is no difference. I think that people just feel safer if the envelopes are weighed at the post office instead of at your home with a scale that might not be 100% accurate.

Sorry to say this but safer is NOT true at all I have mailed things from the postal outlets and things have gotton lost more then once it is no different if someone tells you that there feeding you BS

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    At one point, I mailed most all trades and ALL trains from the postoffice. Then, one time... I sent PinkLincoln her train from my post office and it took 21 days to arrive to her. POSTMARKED and all. (The trades I previously sent Pink from my mailbox took 2-3 days). After this little incident, I purchase a kitchen scale and use the mailbox that Pink prefers!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I only go to the P.O when I have a tonne of envies, and want them weighed. Like trains and stuff. If it's only like 1-2, it's going in the mailbox.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

BUT Canadian tire has the scale I wanted on sale so i'll never need a P.O again.. muahahah
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Meh, Canada post is very slow and annoying right now. They need to get their butts in gear if they plan on making deadlines for the xmas season.

I had a a parcel sent out last Monday, 45 minutes from me. Delivery was spose to be the 9th. Guess what sat there till the 10th and now is in Missisauga which is 2.5 hours from me?

They'll make up some lame excuse to get out of a refund.

Thread Information