User Tag List

Page 265 of 450 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    Honestly, I would like to know why we can't give a rider a neutral rating when we are able to ascertain that they did not follow the rules, they were slow in sending the envie, they added multiples of the same (useless) coupons that no-one wants etc - how does that deserve a positive rating?

The neutral is there for a reason; if someone doesn't want to get one, then they need to learn to follow the rules of the train, or don't bother riding at all.

All this handing out positives to avoid someone whining is a big crock of lizard excrement IMO - why are we walking on eggshells around here when it comes to trade ratings?

I'm not saying just handing out bad ratings left & right - but when a trade or train rules were specific yet not followed NOR did the person make any contact with the other trader/conductor then they certainly did not earn a positive rating.

Substituting coupons without making contact, delaying a train (or several), stuffing in multiples of useless coupons, adding in coupons that were not to be added into the train - just to name a few.

Yes, this tippy-toe mentality about ratings is pissing me off as I DESPISE the fact that we have to be all niceity-nice about ratings instead of giving ratings that are deserved/earned AND that helping to warn other traders about any problems.

We're really not helping each other as a community by not 'properly' rating all traders.

/soapbox off

I agree.....by not leaving accurate feedback, you are allowing the trader to continue on with their 'bad ways'....as well it's not helping other SC that will trade with them and then incur problems which could have been avoided had accurate (and timely) feedback been given.
    This also goes for feedback that is changed from a negative to a positive...I don't get that!!! If it was a bad trade but it is finally somehow resolved some time later.....why would you change it to a positive experience when you originally rated it as negative??? Again, this misleads other SC to think that person is good to trade with.
    Last edited by redhdlois; Tue, Nov 29th, 2011 at 01:13 PM. Reason: added more..

Trading Score
    139 (99%)

I agree as well, I also ran into a situation on a train (I was a passenger) in which one rider did not send her envie, but then no one rated her. We did get our envies back with the coupons that we sent for her, so we were not out anything, but still I gave her a neutral rating and no one else did. I think that although we were not out any coupons that we waited, and waited, and waited, etc and she held up the train none the less....so I think in this case people need to be warned so that they don't let the rider board future trains and do the same thing, or if they allow the rider t oard they are aware of potential problems up front.

What does everyone else do in this situation?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juniperjune View Post
    I received a request for a trade for my similac cheques. The person wanted to send me a $5 gift card for $50 in cheques. I replied saying that I will trade comparable values. They responded by saying that she found it crazy. I found the tone of request to be rude and not appropriate. I responded to her that there was no need to call names. It is fair to do a fair trade. I do not appreciate being called crazy.
    I have received a few trade requests that are simply bizarre. What should I do?
    Tell them you are not interested & just ignore them in future ..they will get the message..or even better send them equally bizarre trade request & see how they respond

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eislercoupons View Post
    I agree as well, I also ran into a situation on a train (I was a passenger) in which one rider did not send her envie, but then no one rated her. We did get our envies back with the coupons that we sent for her, so we were not out anything, but still I gave her a neutral rating and no one else did. I think that although we were not out any coupons that we waited, and waited, and waited, etc and she held up the train none the less....so I think in this case people need to be warned so that they don't let the rider board future trains and do the same thing, or if they allow the rider t oard they are aware of potential problems up front.

What does everyone else do in this situation?
    I left a neutral rating for the same rider but different train(mine) as you did. She said she mailed and that the she didn't know what happened and she would re-send. I didn't get either envie and zero communication. I had two riders within a really short time frame do the same thing. I would have preferred to leave the first rider a negative rating because by that time, she had done it on 3 trains and blamed it on Canada Post.

As for Halifaxgirl....I should have been one the recipients of her coupons on Melissa13's train(great train btw). She had said she was having some issues with Canada Post so I wasn't too worried about it but from looking at other train threads, it seems her envie hasn't arrived for a few trains and she is the hold up on, at least, one old fashioned train. Most of the coupons for the Secret Sender train will likely expire at the end of December. It was a really crappy thing to do because she would have received both of her secret sender envies and sent nothing out in return. Do I leave a negative rating?

Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I have a situation with a "senior canuck" who asked for over 25 coupons (diapers and formula) from me and said that she would send the same amount back of what I needed. We agreed and the same day I sent hers, I also sent other trades out. 2 weeks later I had not received my end and contacted her, she did not get back to me for another 2 days and then said, that she had been in the hospital and had major surgery, that she did get my coupons, and that they were expired, she also said, if you did not get mine, I will send them again. Another 2 weeks have passed and I have received nothing. Her trade rating is 26. What confused me is that the other trades that I had sent out the same day as hers arrived within a weeks time, going to the same province. Everyone had received their coupons - not expired (these were the huggies coupons that were to expire early november). Now the day that I had emailed her asking her where my coupons were, it was actually a day before the coupon expiry dates, she did not get back to me until 2 days after that. Should I now go ahead and give a neutral rating? or should I try to contact her again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    I am looking for breathe right strips (samples) robax coupons and samples.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by namaste2011 View Post
    I have a situation with a "senior canuck" who asked for over 25 coupons (diapers and formula) from me and said that she would send the same amount back of what I needed. We agreed and the same day I sent hers, I also sent other trades out. 2 weeks later I had not received my end and contacted her, she did not get back to me for another 2 days and then said, that she had been in the hospital and had major surgery, that she did get my coupons, and that they were expired, she also said, if you did not get mine, I will send them again. Another 2 weeks have passed and I have received nothing. Her trade rating is 26. What confused me is that the other trades that I had sent out the same day as hers arrived within a weeks time, going to the same province. Everyone had received their coupons - not expired (these were the huggies coupons that were to expire early november). Now the day that I had emailed her asking her where my coupons were, it was actually a day before the coupon expiry dates, she did not get back to me until 2 days after that. Should I now go ahead and give a neutral rating? or should I try to contact her again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    I think in this case, neither of you should leave anything - why should she get a neutral or negative when you sent her coupons that ended up expiring too?

You both took a chance on trading early expires, and you both got shafted due to slow CP/life.; chalk this one up to a lesson learned.

Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Thanks for the input. I was not sure if it was fair that I actually sent out my end of the trade, and she knew that the coupons had a quick expiry. I never received mine. Although like I said, everyone else got their coupons with over a week to use them (they also knew the expiry dates) but they did send out my coupons to me. Now the other coupons I sent her, the formula coupons did not expire until Jan 2012, so those she received as well. I just did not know if this should go un-noticed in case others are having problems as well with this user. Although she said she sent out my coupons 2 different times, I never received them.
    I am looking for breathe right strips (samples) robax coupons and samples.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Ultimately the best thing to do at this point is keep the lines of communication open and find a happy medium that you can both agree to. While I'm not a supporter of not leaving a rating at all, this might be one of the few times when you both do without but hopefully go on to have positive trades with others.

If you have done everything you can to work it out, then this is when you should PM Sally (who is away until Dec 2nd) letting her know of the issue, and what you have tried in order to resolve it before looking to get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by namaste2011 View Post
    Thanks for the input. I was not sure if it was fair that I actually sent out my end of the trade, and she knew that the coupons had a quick expiry. I never received mine. Although like I said, everyone else got their coupons with over a week to use them (they also knew the expiry dates) but they did send out my coupons to me. Now the other coupons I sent her, the formula coupons did not expire until Jan 2012, so those she received as well. I just did not know if this should go un-noticed in case others are having problems as well with this user. Although she said she sent out my coupons 2 different times, I never received them.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post

As for Halifaxgirl....I should have been one the recipients of her coupons on Melissa13's train(great train btw). She had said she was having some issues with Canada Post so I wasn't too worried about it but from looking at other train threads, it seems her envie hasn't arrived for a few trains and she is the hold up on, at least, one old fashioned train. Most of the coupons for the Secret Sender train will likely expire at the end of December. It was a really crappy thing to do because she would have received both of her secret sender envies and sent nothing out in return. Do I leave a negative rating?
    She logs in everyday but still hasn't responded to my last PM and 3 other comments on her page. At first I wasn't too worried either but then the excuses started piling up. Should I contact Sally? I think I'm going to pm her one more time and if I don't hear from her in a few days a negative is going to be given. Sadly this will be the first one I have to give out. It's really not fair to the people that didn't receive their coupons and to those who sent her some and never got thanked.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Sally is on vacation until Friday so you might as well give it until then.

Anyone have any issues with Momof4boys?

I am a rider on her train that she said she mailed out on the 16th but,a s far as I know, no one has received an envie.

Geez. I am getting super frustrated with crappy traders lately.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Momof5boys posted a problem with Momof4boys a few pages back.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Sally is on vacation until Friday so you might as well give it until then.

Anyone have any issues with Momof4boys?

I am a rider on her train that she said she mailed out on the 16th but,a s far as I know, no one has received an envie.

Geez. I am getting super frustrated with crappy traders lately.

Yes, I am still waiting for her to send regarding a trade on Sept 21st...very frustrating and I've wasted A LOT of time pming her, reminding her...and hoping that this will show up in my mailbox soon!!

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juniperjune View Post
    I received a request for a trade for my similac cheques. The person wanted to send me a $5 gift card for $50 in cheques. I replied saying that I will trade comparable values. They responded by saying that she found it crazy. I found the tone of request to be rude and not appropriate. I responded to her that there was no need to call names. It is fair to do a fair trade. I do not appreciate being called crazy.
    I have received a few trade requests that are simply bizarre. What should I do?
    Perhaps I am the crazy one, but I don't think that they were that far off the mark. I'd be looking for maybe a $10 GC or else $5 plus some wish list coupons but nowhere near $50! Cheques are still coupons, even if they are HV.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Yes, I agree with Susie. Why would someone send you a "comparable" GC for coupons/cheques? What would the point be for them then? They could just spend that amount on the Similac and bypass using coupons!

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Yes maybe, but cheques are hard to get. 1/10 ration is not my opinion of fair in that particular case.
    1/5 is another business.

Thread Information