User Tag List

Page 315 of 450 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

summernight, I think most here know which trader that is, since she has kept the forum up to date about what happened (even in this thread a few pages back). I'm sure she will read your post and hopefully contact you. I agree it is not right to continue making trades when previous ones have not been filled. However, I'm guessing this trader is pretty depressed right now, and it's while it's not an excuse, it's generally very easy to make a trade, but a bit harder to follow through, ie, put the stuff together and go out to mail it. I hope it works out for both of you!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    SOO BEFORE my name ends up on this list.. if you sent me an envie with coupons in it.(jam and pads) folded in a white piece of paper with NOTHING written on it please PM me.. I don't recognize your name, can't find it in my Pm's i sent my address to you. I'd like to make sure you receive FB. thanks

please PM me if you did you little 'monkey'
    Quote Originally Posted by matchstix View Post
    that was me. you got it already? i didn't think it required feedback, i meant to give it to you at the swap cause i know you needed them

you crazy monkey. . thanks everyone sorry about my weird post.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    summernight, I think most here know which trader that is, since she has kept the forum up to date about what happened (even in this thread a few pages back). I'm sure she will read your post and hopefully contact you. I agree it is not right to continue making trades when previous ones have not been filled. However, I'm guessing this trader is pretty depressed right now, and it's while it's not an excuse, it's generally very easy to make a trade, but a bit harder to follow through, ie, put the stuff together and go out to mail it. I hope it works out for both of you!
    summernight, I had almost the identical situation and time line. I did receive a reply a couple days ago to my request for an update, and did receive the envie in yesterdays mail. So yes, later than I would have anticipated, but it did show up with all the agreed upon items, plus extra. I too was getting nervous, but have to acknowledge not everyone drops the envie in the mail the following day as I do. I'm sure it will work out fine.. I believe the trader has all the best intentions, and I'm sure will make it right between you.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Opinions...
    I traded a $10 pampers for an FPC Nestle Alsoy on January 13th. I have yet to receive my end of the trade, I PM'd the user on saturday and received a message back saying that she found the coupon in her binder and had forgotten to send it out. She says she would send it out asap. Honestly I wonder how on earth she could have forgotten for that long, you figure once she got my end of the trade she would have been "hmmm". But I haven't even gotten a trade rating for my end of the trade.

Is it fair to leave a negative rating, or neutral rating for this. Chances are I am going to have to wait another 2 - 3 weeks to get my end, and I REALLY could have used the formula weeks ago when I should have gotten it.

Opinions Please.
    I have started to ask in my trade requests "when will you be mailing". I understand that life happens but 2-3 weeks is a too long in my opinion.

I ask the question, so if they mail very late... I can leave the appropriate rating.

Maybe try putting that in your next trade.

If you receive your trade... I would say neutral or positive with this type of comment "trade received, however, very late mailing. 3+ weeks to receive"

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Please note that I will be limited until March 5th. Please be patient when pming me as it may be a day turnaround time on responses.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

hmm...not too sure how to respond.......after reading a few comments on here....which are about me obviously.
    Considering that I did stay in contact for the past 2 days, after days of silence......with both of the auction winners that took place back in January, and filled in the missing links and gave express mailing parcel tracking info, which I did at my own cost, a lot of extra cpns added ...which I willingly paid for because of my delay, which I have acknowledge numerous times........hmm.

I do find it quite intersting that there are 2 different auction winners, one with a 10.00 gc, aparently now empty??
    and the other with a 25.00 gc...
    2 very different reactions and actions taken by both auction winners!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

when a member on here considers it neccessary to post something as an issue, then has clarification, it would be nice if they actually posted the clarification on here as well....but seeing that it has not been added on here yet....here is my bit of info to pass on about that auction info.

After I woke up Wednesday afternoon, it quite public on here that I sleep different hours than most members......I messaged this: as taken from my sent mail box...
    Wed, Feb 15th, 2012, 02:35 PM
    """I have just returned home to recheck your envelope, seal it, and take it to the post office. I will send it by express mail so it should be in your hands ASAP. Hopefully they give some kind of tracking number for me to send to you.....so that you can see it is actually on its way.
    I have filled a large envelope with lots of extras for you , which will not make up for the delay obviously but will hopefully help to ease it somewhat.""
    there is other personal info that I also shared with the auction winner explaining what had happened........

later that night I send a second message:
    Wed, Feb 15th, 2012, 07:19 PM
    ""here is your tracking number for Canada post express post;LT xxx xxx xx CA.
    The postal clerk said that it should arrive on Friday, 2 business days for express post......please let me know when it arrives, thanks, regards from MArie-Anne""

really at least I have sent the required coupons...albeit very late...... sorry if that irritated some of the members on here........ at least I do mail them off with compensation to make up for the tardiness.

As I said before, life gets in the way of life.......

anyone that thinks I need to be reported to Sally, for example Tabby 40 seems to have an issue with me still, get over it, go ahead.....I would welcome it, with anyone on here feeling it neccessary to be contacting Sally to report me, I am sure there are other more pressing things in life to deal with on occasion!

I have bumped up already listed cpns, anyone can do that in their sleep, its a mindless task to attend to!! I may have the auction page still non expired and after realising that it was too much, did not bump it back up agian .....who the heck tracks all that movement in any case, I have certainly more pressing tasks to attend to......lol!!
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

""I transferred the balance off the gift card that I sent her""

just exactly how can this be done if the gift card has been already sent out??
    Does this mean that you send out a GC, kept all the number info and then transfered off that card you sent out........not advising the person that you originally send that GC to beforehand.......thats not cool!!!!! Good thing I read about it on here hmm.

Having more patience, and understanding, is always a good thing in any situation!!!

MelissainOttawa
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

At the time my post was written I had heard nothing from you(since February/2), You sent me the above noted message Wednesday night(feb/15). I was not sure how to respond so I waited. I dont think it necessary to post here on how things were resolved. If I would have posted names ok thats different you have a right to defend yourself, but thats not what I did.

With regards to the Tim card: you can register, and transfer the balance off and on to them. The balance was fine till the day I posted on here(Feb/15) which at that point you had not responded to my messages for almost a week(messages sent feb/13,11,9).
    When I send out a Tim's giftcard I always register them in case they get lost while in post.

After a month with not receiving anything you bet I got concerned and emailed you to confirm. Each time I was told sealing it up and will mail it. I hate to say this but I won the auction 2 weeks prior to you having some issues. I came on here looking for advice and not to bash anyone. Im sorry about your loss, but when I see listings being created by you and you posting on other auctions and not responding to me, it made me nervous (On february 3rd you listed a new trade/auction which your continued to bump that last while). As for the gift card when I receive the coupons I will transfer the balance back over thats not an issue(and deregister the card as I always do). I am sorry if you feel attacked that was not my intention. I was concerned and wanted to know how to handle this. I mean you can't blame me. Take a step back and look at the situation. Had I gotten a response in the last week I would have been patient but not a word. Until my post on this forum asking for advice.

I will say this I do not think this forum is intended for us to debate this. No one new who it was about until you pointed that out. I had no intention of reporting it to a mod either. Please pm me if u would like to discuss this further.
    Its FREE sample month at well.ca. With every order over $30 you get free stuff. As always free shipping. Not only that, but if its your first order, use code "MBFA2012" and get $10 off $40 on your first order. www.well.ca is an online store similar to shoppers. It ships everything from diapers to cleaning products right to your door. Plus this coupon rocks!!!

MelissainOttawa
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Last post I promise
    I will say that I only came on here to get advice. Should I panic, should I wait. I did not want to point fingers. Thats why I didnt mention names. I did not realize that people would figure out whom was involved. I'm sorry that happened. If you read my original post my intention was not to attack it was to get advice. I swear I wouldnt have done it if I thought this would happen. Anyway, I am dealing with losses of my own, but as a mom of 4 I need to stay on top of things or things can quickly falling apart. So I am a bit OCD when it comes to tracking trades etc. I had two trades never show up and just realized that now(happened in December). Really sorry it came to this
    Its FREE sample month at well.ca. With every order over $30 you get free stuff. As always free shipping. Not only that, but if its your first order, use code "MBFA2012" and get $10 off $40 on your first order. www.well.ca is an online store similar to shoppers. It ships everything from diapers to cleaning products right to your door. Plus this coupon rocks!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

no problem Summernight19......... it was pretty obvious to all who was involved..as in it was me.....lol!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

and I agree the forum is not a place to debate or discuss......but it is a good place for others to see that issues in trades can be figured out, if the 2 members can remain calm and stay in contact, albeit, my lacking of contact for a while did not help......but I did fix the issue at hand.....sure hope your envelope arrives today as promised by Canada Post.....you may find my arm and leg still attached ( as in it cost me an arm and a leg for the postage....of two of those envelopes).......postage cost will kill me this month.....lol!

I hope my note that I had sent to you in private kind of explained what had happened..... my aunt passing away was just one family issue I had to cope with.....at least you were able to see that I was still online on occasion.......

last year a trader dissapeared, poof gone, with all the trades that many of us had sent to her.....I was so surprised, and lost a $25.00 gift card she was to mail to me, plus the coupons I mailed to her..... still amazed at someone taking so many members for a ride like that.

MelissainOttawa
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Update: I received the envie just now and you were more then generous as you stated. I'm really sorry things went sour, but lesson learned for the future. (btw transferred the amount back on GC and deregistered it)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

awesome....now I can go to sleep .....envie 1 has arrived...now envie 2 hopefully is at its destination as well soon......

*Loves coupons*
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

minouchefreedom can you please contact me I have sent you three pms. and I haven't heard anything bake from you. I still haven't got the coupons in the mail yet and it has Been 1 month and 1 day??? Do you remember me? I mailed you
    12 stamps and Ensure and pedasure coupons... Sorry for posting this hear. but I would really like to know what is going on thank you...

update
    I got a message and she is sending them out express and should be here Tuesday and she is adding extra coupons too.. Thanks
    Last edited by delynn; Fri, Feb 17th, 2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Update
    Thank you to Everyone On SmartCanucks for helping me save

Thread Information