User Tag List

Page 298 of 450 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I made a mistake and tried to correct it. It was a honest mistake whether you think it was "obvious" or not. I may have made an oopsy but I wasted more postage and envelope trying to correct it immediately.. one that I won't get to use again. Angela hid behind her computer when I told her politely that she did something wrong too. Atleast I communicated. That's why I asked about a neutral, not negative rating. Other users should know about what I experienced. Asking for unbiased answers wasn't to stir up trouble but was stated to have people take away the two people involved and think about what they would do if they were in my shoes. Nothing more.

It's too bad that you look at this issue as a he said she said. This should be looked at as something that got out of control and perhaps a lesson for everyone to learn from. I've definitely learned that it doesn't matter the trade rating, how long the user has been here and to read the What do you think trades should be worth? thread. Taking advantage of "new users" (as I've been labeled as) is just as wrong as "new users" who take advantage of those who have traded here for a long time is as well. Sending me expired coupons from December with a postage timestamp of December 28th was done on purpose. I am left to believe it was on purpose as I received no apology, no attempt to make it right, nothing. I waited for my end of the trade before sending the new stamp to Angela and when I opened my mail, I received a bunch of expired coupons. I PM'd Angela to let her know and what she wanted to do about it.

Angela? Did nothing. You? Said nothing. Angela claimed you knew about it though. I seem to be the only person who rectified first mistake right away. You received word supposedly of the answer I was looking for and couldn't be bothered to relay the message since Angela never did. Don't tell me to move on when you just sent me a message today.. I waited a week for someone to tell me what was going on and you both were active on the forums. Again, thanks for the accountability on your part. A simple message indicating what you knew during the week would have saved time and headache for all. You just sent me a message about this at 7:17.. and reposted here afterwards.

I should be allowed after waiting a week (not 2 hours like Angela did after posting about me) to ask other users what do about the situation or if anyone else is trading with the same user. I've observed many other users have done the same. Is this thread just to rag on people who are new who didn't send envelopes? Or is it an honest forum where everyone can ask questions? If a 'newbie' sent another user the wrong coupons and ignored the other user, people would be all over it. Since its obvious that if I left Angela a neutral rating that you would remove it, other new users have the right to know (just like she let everyone know that I didn't send her a stamp) that she does not communicate and sends the wrong coupons.

Anyway, I appreciate what you do here and I realize you handle trade issues alone. Just very disappointed at the general experience that I had and the responses (and the lack of) that I've received. I also just wanted to know what a user can do in this situation. I hope that other users, both new and old, will have great trading experiences, learn from this situation and keep confidence in bringing issues to a moderator.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

This is over a stamp and a low value coupon. $2 combined total value, tops, I'm sure.
    Get over it. You blatently posting right after Sally asks for this to stop on this thread is disrespectful and arrogant. If you don't like the moderators on this board, or the people you're trading with - then don't frequent here. Simple enough.
    I know this post will fuel a snarky remark by the above, but this is all I'll say on the matter. There are a heck of a lot more and better things in life than a trade rating. This thread has not only numerous posts, but PAGES of this pettiness. This is not the point of this thread, and you do not have the right to continue on and on about it when you've been asked twice to stop.
    pinkflowergirl86

RRLF most baby related coupons! PM me!

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Like and Like.

I remember the days when this forum wasn't used to attack one another. It's a shame it's happening now

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkflowergirl86 View Post
    This is over a stamp and a low value coupon. $2 combined total value, tops, I'm sure.
    Get over it. You blatently posting right after Sally asks for this to stop on this thread is disrespectful and arrogant. If you don't like the moderators on this board, or the people you're trading with - then don't frequent here. Simple enough.
    I know this post will fuel a snarky remark by the above, but this is all I'll say on the matter. There are a heck of a lot more and better things in life than a trade rating. This thread has not only numerous posts, but PAGES of this pettiness. This is not the point of this thread, and you do not have the right to continue on and on about it when you've been asked twice to stop.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Everyone, whether a newbie or not takes some risk when we are trading, making deals & mailing stuff with people we do not know.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

You guys do realize the mods might not allow us to post on this thread if you keep it up. This is not the place to vent nor is it a place to attack other Scers. Please lets move on.… positively

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Bryanhilde if you do not stop your accusations towards me and clean up your attitude I will ban you from trading. ENOUGH.

It is he said she said, first she said you didn't send the right amount of stamps, you fought on that. Then you say well I didnt get the right coupon (which apparently were now expired too?)

You are just plain bitter that I did not rule in your favour as there is absolutely no evidence. I ruled equal on both sides. Asked you to please put each other on ignore. I pmed you several times. Did I reply to every message. No. Why? Because it was the same ranting on and on and I had made a ruling. Please move on.

I'm getting very fustrated because this is NOT what this thread is for.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sun, Jan 15th, 2012 at 11:04 PM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ErinsMom View Post
    Everyone, whether a newbie or not takes some risk when we are trading, making deals & mailing stuff with people we do not know.
    +1..it's a case of caveat emptor in it's basic case.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Alright... Finalized a trade with mommy2angels on December 15th. Still have not received the envelope, sent a PM and no reply. Will wait a few more days and fire off a few more PM's before I get Sally involved though.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Has anyone started a trade with a newbie named annans? Being the cautious trader I am, someone with zero posts and zero feedback who just signed up today and is looking for FPC + more with nothing to offer in trade makes me a tad leery.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    Has anyone started a trade with a newbie named annans? Being the cautious trader I am, someone with zero posts and zero feedback who just signed up today and is looking for FPC + more with nothing to offer in trade makes me a tad leery.
    I just got a PM from them and noticed that too so I ignored it. They didn't say what they wanted but they were offering $2.50 Mini Wheats and $5 Chapman's, I haven't been offered a $5 Chapman's yet so knew something was not right
    Last edited by lillygirl; Mon, Jan 16th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I replied to him/her to say that the FPC is in discussion with another trader (because it is) and asked for a tradelist - the response was that a list will go up later...

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

$5 Chapman's is a valid coupon - not that I would usually do a HV trade with a newbie either, but it is valid
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    168 (100%)

When I first traded I was asked if I would mind waiting until she received my side before she mailed it out. I had no problem with that.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I would of course be asking her to send hers first if there was a trade to happen... but she has nothing to offer me in trade... so that's a tad difficult lol

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post

I was just messaged by this user. They wanted to put a bid on my GC auction, but i just ignored it... no posts, no feedback... hmmm.

Thread Information