User Tag List

Page 324 of 450 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I can honestley say my mail is still mixed up and always scared I am going to see my name in here lol 90% it all runs smoothly I do ALOT of trains and don't seem to have any problems but the rare piece dosn't make it in and make it to the person. I think CP is getting very tough and it also makes it frustrating I had one envie come back with no stamp know I put it on there, then another envie I put a bit of tape on the stamp because it keeps coming up in corner and didn't want it coming back well it came back due to stamp supposdly being tampered I never had soooooooooo many problems there goes 3 stamps down the drain because I had to redo the whole envie due to the big stamp across it
    I just received an envie that i had assumed was gone forever. When it finally arrived it was all dirty, torn and shredded. Looks like it was the source of a major paper jam in the letter mail sorter or something. God knows who long it was stuck in there since I'd been waiting a month and it was coming from the city next to mine! CP is not even close to 100% reliable, there is always the chance something will go wrong. For bigger trades I like to use expresspost, although its only worth the postage if its a really valuable trade.

Years ago, I used to be a PowerSeller on E-bay (NO, NOT selling coupons!!! LOL) and posted 100's of packages every week. About 4% of regular parcels (without tracking) never made it. Yes, 4-flippin-percent, if you can believe it! They were either lost, stolen or the buyers claimed they didn't receive.

After reading your post about stamps falling off, I now have one more reason to be paranoid about using regular mail. Great.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Update: Received message from kellison. I guess CP is abysmally slow, at least I am hoping so because I am not the only trader waiting on an envelope.

2nd Update: there are now three traders waiting for our end of trades with kellison.
    Last edited by MDellen; Thu, Mar 22nd, 2012 at 06:18 PM.
    Support your Starbucks habit like me.Free Starbucks Gift Cards!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

As far as I know she has been in and out of the hospital due to some serious problems

I know she had logged on a few times for our pkg train but that was it

Hopefully everything is ok with her

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    *siigh* I hate to ask but has anyone else had problems with Juliep_coupons? I understand that she has been 'sick' however she has not logged on since March 8th and I have been waiting for my end of our trade with her since January!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im with Peachy. Julie has been very sick. please be patient with her. health issues ALWAYS come first. and she's dealing with some toughies.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    *siigh* I hate to ask but has anyone else had problems with Juliep_coupons? I understand that she has been 'sick' however she has not logged on since March 8th and I have been waiting for my end of our trade with her since January!!
    Wow I have a negative rating from you? I have just come home from being at my Moms during march break because I had surgery. I have like 33 messages to read in my mail box so I don't know exactly what has been sent. But I had offered to send it over and over and was hoping that it would finally show up and you mentioned that I could replace the parts that expired! I have been more then willing to send it back. I even told you that I didn't feel right having the GC because you actually spent money on it! And that I would either send it back or send other items to cover our trade!

If I could get your address again I will be mailing your GC back! I had offered many times and we had mentioned replacing what was expired when you received it. I understand you haven't. But I sent a few FPC's, Call ins and a lot of other coupons! With my envelope not showing up I have lost out on a lot and have been more then willing on many occasions to send it back to you!

I have have RAOK a few times with coupons you were looking for before and have went out of my way to be a friend and help out. And I am gone and sick and needed surgery and haven't been able to respond and I get a negative rating!

Thanks

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Julie has always been wonderful and generous. She was on one of my trains recently and she was 1 of the first 3 envies received so it was delivered in a timely manner.

Hope you have a good recovery and you start feeling better Julie!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I hope you are feeling better soon Julie !!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

well just had another envie that has not made it been apx 3 weeks maybe a bit longer anyway he didn't ask for anything but without a blink I mailed him another envie whch almost put me at a loss due to receiving 10 stamps for 95g envie put 3 stamps on first and 3 on second but I want peopple on SC to trust me. I don't have the heart or patience to argue wether it made it. But I do beleive peopple need to be more patient. Weird enough I have had 2 Chapmans coupon trades that were suppose to come to me going missing maybe my maillady can smell the icecream?lol And not to sound harsh I would never think of giving this person a negative but that is just my opinion.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    well just had another envie that has not made it been apx 3 weeks maybe a bit longer anyway he didn't ask for anything but without a blink I mailed him another envie whch almost put me at a loss due to receiving 10 stamps for 95g envie put 3 stamps on first and 3 on second but I want peopple on SC to trust me. I don't have the heart or patience to argue wether it made it. But I do beleive peopple need to be more patient. Weird enough I have had 2 Chapmans coupon trades that were suppose to come to me going missing maybe my maillady can smell the icecream?lol And not to sound harsh I would never think of giving this person a negative but that is just my opinion.
    i am sorry this is happening to you K, but i think there is nothing anybody can do....but just be hopefull that envies arrived at their destination safe! to you....

On another note i am looking for $1 oral toothbrush coupon right?? so i got an offer for 3 but she asked for 2 stamps in return oh well i don't think i am that desperate...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

I'm going to rant...just a little...please ignore if you wish...

I have had yet another train derail (I officially give up!!!)...anyway, as per the train rating guidelines found here (http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/49563-train-rating-system-canada/)...I have left neutral rating for the two riders involved...

Neutral! not negetative!

Now...I get a netural rating because I gave a neutral rating!

Hosting trains just are not worth the kind of hassle you get

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I think I'm missing something. I've never had a bad trade experience, but I saw someone say they tape the FRONT of the envelope? If that's right, why is that done? I understand taping the back so the envelope doesn't open, but why tape under the stamp? I've never even heard of that, am I doing something wrong?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashl3y View Post
    I think I'm missing something. I've never had a bad trade experience, but I saw someone say they tape the FRONT of the envelope? If that's right, why is that done? I understand taping the back so the envelope doesn't open, but why tape under the stamp? I've never even heard of that, am I doing something wrong?

I think they just meant that when they tape the back seam, they wrap the end of the tape strip around to the front before they put a stamp on. That way CP can properly cancel the stamp.
    Support your Starbucks habit like me.Free Starbucks Gift Cards!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MDellen View Post
    I think they just meant that when they tape the back seam, they wrap the end of the tape strip around to the front before they put a stamp on. That way CP can properly cancel the stamp.
    That's how I read/interpreted it as well.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Thank goodness I am not on this list!!!

And KK7 - I highly doubt anyone would think that of you

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Thank goodness I am not on this list!!!

And KK7 - I highly doubt anyone would think that of you
    I think I can edit the list and add both of you if you like...just so you guys feel "speshul"

oh and for the few ppl ho have p'med me (I have the same complaint LOL) I have forwarded our discussions/concerns further up the mod ladder
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Mar 22nd, 2012 at 06:54 PM.

Thread Information