User Tag List

Page 323 of 450 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Seems ericsmom has some trades to make up on.

Remember if the trade sounds too good, they arent making sense etc do not trade with them, there is one member swearing they have 27 good trades but no ratings? Please!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Please do not confuse EricsMom with me ErinsMom.
    This has happened already once to me.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

*siigh* I hate to ask but has anyone else had problems with Juliep_coupons? I understand that she has been 'sick' however she has not logged on since March 8th and I have been waiting for my end of our trade with her since January!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

what should you do if you did a one on one trade with the person -and they didnt give you a + trade rating -i mean no trade rating at all -i messaged them 3 times they havent been on in a week too-i gave her a trade rating -and i asked her if she recieved my trade end from 3 and a half weeks ago we live in the same province too

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Issue resolved
    Last edited by c_mcarthur; Mon, Mar 19th, 2012 at 04:58 PM.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I can honestley say my mail is still mixed up and always scared I am going to see my name in here lol 90% it all runs smoothly I do ALOT of trains and don't seem to have any problems but the rare piece dosn't make it in and make it to the person. I think CP is getting very tough and it also makes it frustrating I had one envie come back with no stamp know I put it on there, then another envie I put a bit of tape on the stamp because it keeps coming up in corner and didn't want it coming back well it came back due to stamp supposdly being tampered I never had soooooooooo many problems there goes 3 stamps down the drain because I had to redo the whole envie due to the big stamp across it

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I can honestley say my mail is still mixed up and always scared I am going to see my name in here lol 90% it all runs smoothly I do ALOT of trains and don't seem to have any problems but the rare piece dosn't make it in and make it to the person. I think CP is getting very tough and it also makes it frustrating I had one envie come back with no stamp know I put it on there, then another envie I put a bit of tape on the stamp because it keeps coming up in corner and didn't want it coming back well it came back due to stamp supposdly being tampered I never had soooooooooo many problems there goes 3 stamps down the drain because I had to redo the whole envie due to the big stamp across it
    This freaks me out, most of my envies have a bit of tape because I put the tape of the back edges and fold it over the top front corners... crossing my fingers.... nothing's come back yet

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I am a tape addict I always tape my envies to death lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    257 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ErinsMom View Post
    Please do not confuse EricsMom with me ErinsMom.
    This has happened already once to me.
    I'm sure anyone who has dealt with you wont get mixed up

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I am a tape addict I always tape my envies to death lol
    I use to be really bad until I have an envelope returned and my mailman who is really nice just mentioned the fact that the tape over the stamp caused an issue. But I did have an envelope returned to me last week which my husband swears he bought a stamp for before mailing but came back due to no stamp. Can't tell him about your missing stamp KK7 because that would just lead to him thinking he is right.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

LOL well I have a system where I ALWAYS get my daughter to check and I check twice I find at times these stamps don't stick very well but it will be my secret hate for the word to get out to your hubby lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

there are more than one type of stamps. i always get the bigger sticker ones. they seem to work better, and stay more secure. i work for cp, and i can tell you i see a lot of stamps flake off the letters onto the floor. luckily by the time they get to me it doesnt much matter. i deliver them anyhow (letter carrier)

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsfreeman View Post
    there are more than one type of stamps. i always get the bigger sticker ones. they seem to work better, and stay more secure. i work for cp, and i can tell you i see a lot of stamps flake off the letters onto the floor. luckily by the time they get to me it doesnt much matter. i deliver them anyhow (letter carrier)

hmm never noticed before good tip thanks will look next time

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    my message was the last on the last page so im bumping it back up to maybe get some answers

okay id like some opinions...
    i know its too early to leave feedback but im getting ansy.

So im conducting 2 trains, one across canada and one across ontario.
    the ontario one is going fine,
    but the across canada one is the one im concerned about.
    The train left someone on march 3rd, its been 15 days since its left (theyre both in the same province) and the next rider in line had issues with a train she was conducting (she posted about it in this thread) and she seemed very upset. she hasnt logged on since Feb 28th 2012.
    So now im wondering if she got my envie, if she even plans on sending it to the next rider, if she ever plans on logging on again etc.
    I've messaged her about it but she hasnt responded.
    Im at a loss here, I feel bad that her last train derailed big time, but thats no reason to stop communicating on sc especially if your part of another train hosted by someone else.
    Thoughts?
    OK your kidding right? Obviously it is very easy for someone to see you are talking about me. I just recieved your train today. It has only been 2 weeks since it was mailed out to me. I have not been on because I have been dealing with such intense morning sickness that I have barely been on the computer and have had to go in to be hydrated. 2 weeks is not enough time even within the same province to start stressing. Most people don't start to worry till week 4. Please be more patient with the mail and with your riders. I am offended that you would think I would steal a train, or not send it on, or not post. My ratings show I follow the rules of the trains I join. As a conductor please show a bit more patience.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

i always tape my envie up before putting the stamp on, that way the tape in underneath the stamp, and shouldn't cause a problem

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Yes good tip! I usually get the smaller ones too but may consider upgrading my stamps. The past few books I have bought have been terrible! They don't stick or when you peel them off the paper won't come off the adhesive!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Thread Information