User Tag List

Page 371 of 450 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Bump for the weekday crowd, anyone else trading with misstarbender or cheribomb?
    cheribomb is the next rider on my train, car 2 http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/311359-...-check-canada/

the rider before her mailed Sept 6th so I am not super worried yet but from reading prior posts, it looks like her mail is at least very slow

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

Yes Cheribomb is on one of my trains she is the first rider. Train mailed out Aug 28th still no answer. She was on another of my trains and it took a very long time for her to get/or send.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

I recently had a trade with 2 members savingsplendor and savingsnosecret. One is a trade and the other is a RAOK. The ROAK is wonderful ... I didn't expect it to arrived so quickly and the trade has not yet received.

I sent out my part of the trade as we have agreed. It's been a little over a week, but with the slow postal system we had lately, I'd give it until Friday before contact the person I traded with.

TODAY, I received a NEGATIVE trade rating, without giving me a chance to mend. The person didn't contact me prior leaving FB...I dont want give her the rating yet as I promised myself to give postal until Friday.

Is there anything I can do to retract the FB? I've already contacted the trader, hoping to resolve some issues, will wait. I'm not a crook/scammer/cheater and I don't deserve to be treated like one.

Speaking of which, the person I traded with have (2) ratings vs. me (40+)...

I've had many wonderful trade and many wonderful SC'er have RAOK me with wonderful cpns and I have return the karmas...

Please advise. Thank-you
    Last edited by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice; Thu, Sep 20th, 2012 at 03:13 AM. Reason: spelling & additional infos

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Just for clarification, there are two Smartcanucks members with very similar user names.

=========

IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice

-member since Sept.14 '11
    -Mississauga

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members..._payfullprice/

=========

IRefuseToPayFullPrice

-member since Oct.31 '09
    -Brampton

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...opayfullprice/

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am not sure what that has to do with it, both of them have good standing as far as trading

I have already replied to the users involved, but a week is not long enough for ANYONE to be leaving negatives
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Just for clarification, there are two Smartcanucks members with very similar user names.

=========

IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice

-member since Sept.14 '11
    -Mississauga

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members..._payfullprice/

=========

IRefuseToPayFullPrice

-member since Oct.31 '09
    -Brampton

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...opayfullprice/
    I am not sure what that has to do with it, both of them have good standing as far as trading

I have already replied to the users involved, but a week is not long enough for ANYONE to be leaving negatives
    Hello,

I just wanted to come on here and clarify that I, IRefuseToPayFullPrice, have no underscore or the number two (2) in my user name. I'm a frequent trader and just wanted to make sure that people don't get confused. Thank you to mcminsen, for clarifying in the above post that there are two of us with similar user names. There is another thread where people have confused her for me, and I believe that is why mcminsen posted here to point that out, so as to reassure MY traders that there are no trading issues with ME (IRefuseToPayFullPrice).

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

People have mixed up you both as well as other on this and other threads. AsFallenPixels
    has said in a previous post please make sure you have the correct spelling when mentioning a trader.Best to copy/paste there name from their profile. I would hate to have my user ID mentioned when I had nothing to do with the situation as I think all traders would.
    Last edited by ccmp1974; Thu, Sep 20th, 2012 at 07:37 PM.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

As I mentioned, the other trader of the similar name also has a clean trading record so there is no need for people to worry about mixed up names. She was left a negative only one week after trading with the user as it was thought that the envie should be there (and anyone in the GTA can tell you our mail can take longer than a week)

I have had several complaints that pointing out that this is a different user (in this case and previous ones) means that you are basically deciding the person mentioned is guilty and do not want your name associated with them
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

As I mentioned, the other trader of the similar name also has a clean trading record so there is no need for people to worry about mixed up names. She was left a negative only one week after trading with the user as it was thought that the envie should be there (and anyone in the GTA can tell you our mail can take longer than a week)

I have had several complaints that pointing out that this is a different user (in this case and previous ones) means that you are basically deciding the person mentioned is guilty and do not want your name associated with them
    I did not say she is guilty; and no, I don't want my name associated with this issue whether she is guilty or not. As ccmp1974 mentioned above and I quote, "I would hate to have my user ID mentioned when I had nothing to do with the situation as I think all traders would." I feel exactly the same way, as I'm sure all other traders would.
    Panthera likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Still no envie from Cheribomb, nearly a month after she supposedly mailed out envies home to her riders... Good news is 2 out of the batch of us got their envies (jjen77 and trish1980)... Mine is still MIA. I hope I get it next week and there aren't any expired coupons

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

She logged on after I left a trade mod neg but didn't PM me
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Any news on Misstarbender? Has anyone received an envie or message response? Is she still active on Facebook and not on SC?
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Not as far as the people who contacted me, as of last checking she was active on FB, had been messaged there and ignored those
    Jezebel likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Any news on Misstarbender? Has anyone received an envie or message response? Is she still active on Facebook and not on SC?
    i searched her on facebook again shes magically disappeared

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Adding misstarbender and cheriebomb to redlist, if/when they make up their trains and trades they can trade again

If you are waiting for overdue envies from them 1month+ please go ahead and leave necessary feedback since neither are responding
    Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Not as far as the people who contacted me, as of last checking she was active on FB, had been messaged there and ignored those
    Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    i searched her on facebook again shes magically disappeared
    How long should this user be on the Red List before being moved to the Black List? Just in case they assume another SC username to trade again.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Page 371 of 450 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 ... LastLast

Thread Information