User Tag List

Page 38 of 450 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecoupons View Post
    i have traded with one person here 2 months ago fpc for fpc.we xchange our address and sent our parts of trades.after 2 weeks i asked this person if she has sent her part of trade and received from my side also.she said she dont think so she is gonna receive my side of trade bcoz she moves from that place(if she knws she is gonna move from that place in 2-3 days after our trade why she didnt gave me her new addy).may be its canada post delay so may be in few days i will receive it.but its one and half month i never receive her part of trade .i told her i never received anything yet then she pm me back and asked for my addy again so she can send my replacement coupons.today i receive her part of envelope and i was shocked about the coupons i got.i swear there is not even a single coupon i will be able to use.(pet copon,.75 air wick,,shout).this is my worst experience of trade in 8-9 months.i never gave her negative trade rating for two month but today when i sent her msg about thse coupons(i think these coupons were garbage for her)she said i should thank her for her efforts for sending me those coupns.
    First off I sent the fpc the day I said, I asked for you address again because I cleared all my pm's, I did not give you my new address because I was promised to be phoned every friday by the person living there each friday. I told you constantly I couldn't send until end of the monthm you also pm'e me a few times to say you were going to wait to see if it would arrive, it is not my fault it did not arrive, maybe if you had of read my prior iratings you would of seen I am a good trader, crap happens in life, at least I had the decny to offer you something, I only have a small assortment of coupons and I sent you what I thought you might be able to use or use in trades/trains....instead of condemming me for my efforts you could of said...hey thanks that was nice of you to do...you were rude about this whole thing. I am the one who offerd to send you something..even if you didn't like what I sent you should of at least appreciated the fact that I offerd to repalce the fpc at all,and do you want to know something else...the people I have roak'd, sent coupons to , traded with and trains I have done or ben on just won't listen to you one negative comment because they know I am n ot like you say--- and that is the bottom line no matter how you slice it.
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Sorry to hear I had a real struggle with lost stuff for a while it is a pain. I had three envies get lost at the same time. I know I am getting more and more turned off about trading it is very stressfull lol. Hope your smile comes back soon wanda
    thanks hon, I am already smiling...I don't let bs from a stranger I never met get me down...but I tell my side of the story.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

I sent HV coupons out once and it didn't get there and I was very quick to replace it with coupons that were just as HV. And I was worried that the second envie wouldn't get there either but that's the risk you take when you trade. Thankfully the second envie got there and all was well.

If I sent an FPC and it went missing, I'd try to replace it with another FPC or HV or something equally as good for the person. Now if the SECOND envie went missing then I probably would call it a write off.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

ohh thanks hon.i did wait for 2 months i knw you sent me replacement coupons but you should have asked me what is my wish.i just xpress my feeling how i feel about this hole trade.i did not gave you negative rating for 2 months .and thank you so much fo calling me rude.if shairing your bad experience with other sc'r is rudenes ,then i am rude.if u have sent me replacement coupons it dosent mean u will send me whatever you want .

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    If I sent an FPC and it went missing, I'd try to replace it with another FPC or HV or something equally as good for the person. Now if the SECOND envie went missing then I probably would call it a write off.
    I would do the same. I would not send it a third time

Trading Score
    31 (97%)

how was I suppose to send a fpc if I didn't have one to send,.what was I suppose to do send her cash, cheque , money order, am I suppose to take money from my budget because Canada Post f^&^k'd up..I think not..I did th best I can.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I sent HV coupons out once and it didn't get there and I was very quick to replace it with coupons that were just as HV. And I was worried that the second envie wouldn't get there either but that's the risk you take when you trade. Thankfully the second envie got there and all was well.

I wouldn't trust sunraven if it saved my soul One of her envies got lost on the way to me and she had the nerve to send me a big huge envie filled with goodies the nerve!!!! (even though I told her not to worry about it )

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WandaJean View Post
    how was I suppose to send a fpc if I didn't have one to send,.what was I suppose to do send her cash, cheque , money order, am I suppose to take money from my budget because Canada Post f^&^k'd up..I think not..I did th best I can.
    I think you're getting a bit defensive for no reason.

I just posted how I would handle the situation, I'm not saying that's how EVERYONE should handle it.

At the end of the day she did not get her FPC and you sent her junk coupons as a replacement, not even coupons from her wishlist. Are you disputing this?

If I were her I'd feel like crap too.

Just calling it like I'm reading it.

So you don't have an FPC right now, have you talked to her about replacing the trade when you do get an FPC, or replacing with coupons that she can actually use?

Afterall if she's lying, karma will get her and you'd have done the right thing?

@hoppmichelle

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I wouldn't trust sunraven if it saved my soul One of her envies got lost on the way to me and she had the nerve to send me a big huge envie filled with goodies the nerve!!!! (even though I told her not to worry about it )
    That girl is shady I tell you. I'd watch out for her!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I think you're getting a bit defensive for no reason.

I just posted how I would handle the situation, I'm not saying that's how EVERYONE should handle it.

At the end of the day she did not get her FPC and you sent her junk coupons as a replacement, not even coupons from her wishlist. Are you disputing this?

If I were her I'd feel like crap too.

Just calling it like I'm reading it.

So you don't have an FPC right now, have you talked to her about replacing the trade when you do get an FPC, or replacing with coupons that she can actually use?

Afterall if she's lying, karma will get her and you'd have done the right thing?

I did not think of looking at her wishlist..my bad...I do not have a fpc of that value..I only had a few coupons..I wanted to get something out to her asap..I did the best I could in my situation....It was a huggies fpc that I won...my son is 26 why the wouldn't I send it!!!

I offered to sent her something but had nothing to send..I moved to a new home and had to "get" some coupons..it took some time...I had kept in constant contact with her and aplogozed for it not arriving..though it was not my fault it did not arrive..I mailed it when I lost my grandbaby...yes I lost my grandbaby but I made sure that fpc got mailed...Canada Post should of got the negative rating....at least after my best efforts I should of gotten a neutral rating...if I am so bad then why all the psotive ratings up until now...oh and what about the raok's like giving a member a large box of babyfood and other baby things just out of the goodness of my heart, and given Lift Ticket to an otehr member...and sending ensure coupons to a member who had surgery and giving another member Bakugan tickets I won....yep I am just the worse SC member there is.
    aaawhhh crap.

oh and I did not senf junk coupons....I sent the only coupons I had....oh I am sorry I got an fpc for pilsbury today should I rush that off to her....
    geeeshhhhh!!!
    Last edited by WandaJean; Wed, May 12th, 2010 at 07:02 PM.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Afterall if she's lying, karma will get her and you'd have done the right thing?[/QUOTE]
    why i will lie.u guyes want me to post the pic of coupon? here.wandajean why u getting mad at me i have done what i was suppose to do after 2 month o our trade i did not got what was promise.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

slinking away ...........
    Okay I always stick my nose in where it shouldn't be so no slinking I think feelings got hurt best thing to do before it goes way out of control is to stop posting move on with other people. There are tons of SC'ers on here to trade with just play nice and move forward. Life really is too short. In the end is is not worth a internet war!

Trading Score
    31 (97%)

BS in life happens....but life also goes on...I am done with this bad experience
    "don't worry be happy"

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

*sigh*

I'm done with this one.

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I have just spent quite awhile reading this whole section as I was looking to see if someone I'm doing a trade with is on a list somewhere in here. I have not found their name but I am a lot wiser. It does not seem to matter whether or not you have a high trade rating or a you are a newbie, we are all vulnerable to being scammed. Hopefully one bad apple does not spoil it for you. As for my trade that may not turn out - they obviously needed them quite badly.

Page 38 of 450 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread Information