User Tag List

Page 138 of 450 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

ErinMommy
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I am starting to wonder that maybe some people who do get good ratings...think that they can then abuse that. I feel like I am going through the exact same experience with someone right now...who keeps telling me to wait for it to come. We shall see...but I have had a bad feeling through out the whole thing and the only thing I keep saying to myself is who cares if she has a good trade rating...maybe she thinks she can just pull some fast ones on a few of us because she has a good trade rating. Make me also think that there should be some other way to really ensure trust...because really it does not take much to get that number high and then selectively choose who to play around with right?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Is it possible to change a negative rating to a neutral one?

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

yes PM Sally

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Yes its very irratating when member is clearly logging in everday and ignoring pms. This is why Maverick Mom is on the do not trade with list now as many pms from myself and others were and still are being blatantly ignored.

Its plain rude and unacceptable. Especially since WE CAN TELL THERE ON!!!!
    maybe temporarily suspending their account will get their attention

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well they are on the blacklist, the only way theyll ever get off is by talking to me. Sigh. I just don't get it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Will pm the other user.
    Quote Originally Posted by leopakes View Post
    Thank you for your help.
    Yes its very irratating when member is clearly logging in everday and ignoring pms. This is why Maverick Mom is on the do not trade with list now as many pms from myself and others were and still are being blatantly ignored.

Its plain rude and unacceptable. Especially since WE CAN TELL THERE ON!!!!
    I really didn't want to leave a negative rating since I never have before but I really think I wasn't given much of a choice. She logged on tonight at 11:07pm and STILL has not replied to my pm's.

I just left Hunni a negative rating.
    Always interested in trading!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

thats fine, shes ignored my pms too. Ignoring pms on purpose (clearly logging in constantly) for a span of two weeks will get that member on the blacklist. (Approved by Boo)

Also take a moment to vote on this for train ratings.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/201015-...-rated-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

Finally my rider3 has recieved the train. However it was post marked May 2nd. When Rider 2 said she mailed it April 13th... Do I leave Negaitve Neutral? I don't like being misled, and Rider 3 doesn't like recieving a train half expired.....
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I would.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Tammy7769 who has an outstanding trade with her?
    I will give her a negative rating. I don't think I can get anything from her. 2 months waiting is too long.
    I noticed her login several times from March to April, but she ignored pm.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hunni is in trouble???

I just did a big trade with her, (well my auction) and she sent me all the stamps we agreed on, but missed 10. So I emailed her and she was VERY apologetic and almost embarrassed and promised to send the rest out (and then some) that night. She PM'd me back within the hour, I believe.
    She'll still get positive in my books, people make mistakes, and at least she PM'd me back with a good attitude and not what some others do. This was a trade for 45 Stamps
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

As long as the trade is made up, and the parties keep in contact, I usually leave a positive (or positive with a note that it was made up)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    Hunni is in trouble???

I just did a big trade with her, (well my auction) and she sent me all the stamps we agreed on, but missed 10. So I emailed her and she was VERY apologetic and almost embarrassed and promised to send the rest out (and then some) that night. She PM'd me back within the hour, I believe.
    She'll still get positive in my books, people make mistakes, and at least she PM'd me back with a good attitude and not what some others do. This was a trade for 45 Stamps
    I still haven't heard from her at all.
    Always interested in trading!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Hunni is in trouble???

You do a trade for 45 stamps but miss 10? Eek! I hope those 10 end up coming!

And that's BOLD of this user to keep trading eventhough they are on the do not trade list!
    Last edited by Insane; Sun, May 8th, 2011 at 12:53 AM.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Hunni is in trouble???

45 stamps !!!

Wow !!! Can't even imagine what the auction was for .

Page 138 of 450 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast

Thread Information