User Tag List

Page 389 of 450 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    holy poop I finally made it to top traders

Peachykeen2007 (437)
    Positive Feedback: 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Jezebel (580)

I know I was equally as excited LOL Congrats to you !!!!
    lotsasavings (456)

I made it, too, one trade at a time. I've never been part of a train.

Interestingly, the number behind your name only indicates how many different SCers you've traded with. For most of us, the actual number of trades is almost double since we've traded successfully with many people more than once.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, Feb 16th, 2013 at 08:36 AM.

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Good to know, I was not aware.
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danip467 View Post
    crazybeautiful18

I'm still waiting on a trade from Jan 15th, pmd her and she said she'd 'look around to see she had anymore of the same coupons'. hmm, and then messaged me again the other day to do another trade. She has 3 ratings but I wouldn't be surprised if more people are waiting like me, seems like she's trading pretty actively

AN update: on the 7th of Febuary she responded saying that she had re-sent the envie with more of the same type of coupons. LOL since they were pretty specific ones. I'm now a week over that, just mailing from BC to AB; and well over a month from the first trade. I'm really feeling like rating negatively until that envie comes, if ever.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danip467 View Post
    AN update: on the 7th of Febuary she responded saying that she had re-sent the envie with more of the same type of coupons. LOL since they were pretty specific ones. I'm now a week over that, just mailing from BC to AB; and well over a month from the first trade. I'm really feeling like rating negatively until that envie comes, if ever.
    New update: since i rated her negatively yesterday, she has sent me a negative rating today, even though she received my envelope just fine. she says she's sent mine out twice and that the rating was uncalled for, although neither envelope has made it. Thread here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader...13119&u=181050

Edited: trade received finally, after rating this trader negatively (stamped by post on the same date I gave the rating). Had the rating changed to neutral.
    Last edited by danip467; Tue, Feb 26th, 2013 at 03:47 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Catching up on PMs, it has been a crazy week so for those waiting to hear from me, if you don't get a reply by tomorrow night, let me know

A few points from the ones I did read from emails

- mail DOES take longer than a week, I really don't care what you read on CPs website about mail being delivered in 3 days across the country- accept that our mail is slow. Yes, some of your mail is delivered in days but that doesn't mean you can leave someone a negative just 5 biz days after a trade was completed.
    Generally you wait 2 weeks then send a PM, if the person replies it is likely that its honestly just slow mail. If after a month it has not been received you can ask for a replacement and let me know. You must allow time for that replacement to arrive before leaving a neg, asking for a replacement after 10 days and leaving a neg after 4 more is ridiculous

- negatives left because you got a negative is retaliatory and can get you banned from trading, I have removed way too many of these recently and I will start banning people from trading for them.

- if you report a trade rating or issue, I may not respond for a couple of days. I do try to remove negs as soon as possible but do need to contact the other person as you may well deserve it. PMing me 6 times in a day just slows it down as I will read all of them to see if it was solved before contacting you and complaining I didn't respond to your PM sent just an hour ago doesn't make me hurry either.
    Jezebel, Angela273, Insane and 9 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

sounds like you need a secretary FP....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post

you offering Darth ; p

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    or 3
    I have been sick & had a crazy week at work, I am not usually backed up but people are usually more patient too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    lotsasavings (456)

I made it, too, one trade at a time. I've never been part of a train.

Interestingly, the number behind your name only indicates how many different SCers you've traded with. For most of us, the actual number of trades is almost double since we've traded successfully with many people more than once.
    After a certain amount of time it does recount the same person It is a long time though. But yes, still lots more trades than the number shows
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    you offering Darth ; p
    Does FP give out pressies for PA days???
    KK7, hollyquaiscer and missbee217 like this.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    or 3
    I have been sick & had a crazy week at work, I am not usually backed up but people are usually more patient too

Sorry you've been ill.

A touch of the Verucca Salts,from some people eh??

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I just wanted to point out to new traders and people new to SC, that MOST of our mods have a life...sorry fallen, didn't mean to out you They have families, jobs and numerous other commitments as well as their commitment to SC. I have never met a mod that didn't take their job seriously, and do it fairly. Please, if you follow the rules when trading, wait the time specified, things will get done a lot quicker. We are suppose to be adults here, not children. I know it can be disappointing if your waiting for a coupon to get a great deal on something you need, then it doesn't arrive on time. But, if on your part, you are specific with your trade partner, ensure that you both understand what date the envies are to be mailed, and keep good communication between you, everything should work out. If after an acceptable amount of time, you haven't received your end, contact them. I ALWAYS specify when our trade envies are to be mailed, and then, contact my trade partner once a week, even if it's just to say hope you're having a great day, you will feel more comfortable about asking "Did you get my trade out in the mail on time?" REMEMBER mods are busy, BUT...they will get back to you asap, please give them a break. They have a very hard job, and it all takes time. Have some patience and act like an adult...I tried it once and didn't like it so I have an excuse
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Negative given to IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice.....

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    Just gave 'quebecqueen' a negative - very frustrated because this was a very large trade which I never received. Any pms and messages are being ignored.

IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice got back to me but I have yet to see her envelope.....hopefully soon.
    FallenPixels and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

may need this thread soon so I'm just putting a note here to remember. =)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

MakeCents?
    IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice

Both added to redlist - please do not trade with them
    Candini likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Page 389 of 450 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 ... LastLast

Thread Information