User Tag List

Page 406 of 450 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Yes, it seems most people do not think the rules apply to them in the forum, many users have more than 3 threads too, but I am sick of telling them
    3 strikes and they're out, Fallen. I think if they don't want to respect the forum trading rules, then they simply should not be allowed to post here. Foot down, whip out!!! Name:  smileyvault-whip.gif
Views: 344
Size:  5.9 KB
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    3 strikes and they're out, Fallen. I think if they don't want to respect the forum trading rules, then they simply should not be allowed to post here. Foot down, whip out!!! Name:  smileyvault-whip.gif
Views: 344
Size:  5.9 KB
    Seriously, when my preschooler purposefully defies me (all the while giving me that evil, I'm going to do it anyways grin), she gets a time out. If people want to behave like toddlers they should be treated like todders. I know, I know, it's not that simple. But honestly, if people are going to openly flaunt you FP, then there should be consequences.
    Armygirl76 likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

We have discussed this in another thread, I ban them or punish them - people blame me when those users leave SC and don't follow through on trades
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

We have discussed this in another thread, I ban them or punish them - people blame me when those users leave SC and don't follow through on trades
    Then they weren't honest people to begin with and would likely have scammed people at some point. Yes, I am that cynical.
    Darth Penguin and PammieD like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

and with that, 284 threads just got moved to expired (too many threads, obvious bumping, older than 1 month)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I finalized a trade with broken_angel on Sept 11 and have still not received her end. I never sent mine as we agreed that I'd wait to receive hers first. She has a 0 rating. Should I be leaving some sort of feedback here?
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    I finalized a trade with broken_angel on Sept 11 and have still not received her end. I never sent mine as we agreed that I'd wait to receive hers first. She has a 0 rating. Should I be leaving some sort of feedback here?
    Have you contacted her to ask what happened to the trade ? IF you have and she hasn't responded then I'd definitely leave SOME kind of rating to explain the situation ... otherwise...there's nothing to warn the next trader who just might want to give her the benefit of the doubt and NOT request she send first.

Neutral or negative... while you didn't send your end... it's only BECAUSE you haven't received hers... a trade WAS agreed upon but others might not agree.
    elayjosh, angel_2011 and Bronwen like this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you did not receive, I would leave a neutral so people know she did not follow through (otherwise she could be doing it to lots of people)
    leymi15, chesterjes and Bronwen like this.
    ~ ~ ~

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Hi - I am still waiting for my envie from debragirl31. we traded in Aug and she received my end, however I didn't receive her end and she sent out another envie in sept.. still to this day no sign of the envie. what do I do? I've trade with many others since then with zero issues on the mail. pretty disappointed. I was a newbie and she has high rating.
    Last edited by Momof3girlies; Thu, Oct 17th, 2013 at 11:13 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    Hi - I am still waiting for my envie from debragirl31. we traded in Aug and she received my end, however I didn't receive her end and she sent out another envie in sept.. still to this day no sign of the envie. what do I do? I've trade with many others since then with zero issues on the mail. pretty disappointed. I was a newbie and she has high rating.
    Have you PMed her? Mail does go missing and is slower than usual right now. When was the replacement sent in Sept?
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

For the last 6 months or so I would say I would update my tradelist to remove items that I had traded and people were still somehow able to view something I had erased weeks later. I know this because the format of my TL is very specific so I can tell when someone copies text from it and pastes it in a PM. Its really hard because then I have to let the person know that somehow they are viewing that these coupons are still available because they are listed on my TL but infact I actually took them off weeks ago. Is anyone else having this issue? I also only have 1 tradelist so its not possible they got it from a different one.

Second issue. I recently traded with someone and I thought they had 100% feedback as in the PM we were going back and forth through it showed 100% feedback. See picture:

Name:  elegie1.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  42.9 KB

Now its been three weeks and I still have not gotten my end of the trade, cannot receive a response from the person despite them signing on. This is a whole 'nother issue but when I went to check their profile it turns out they actually did NOT have 100% feedback and have a negative rating from awhile ago. Had I of known this I would not of traded with this person. My issue is that this is possible to have the same issues with other members and not just this person in particular. See picture:

Name:  elegie2.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  34.1 KB

If anyone has any further questions regarding these issues its best to PM me to get a faster response. Thanks.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Just an update: my mail situation still sucks! All I have gotten in the last two weeks is a couple bills, lots of junk mail & a postcard that my Auntie sent my daughter from Saskatchewan on July 25th! Only took 2.5 months to get to us!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

I can't answer for your 1st question, but as for the second issue:
    May be the feedback % showing under her username must be a rounded number. 99.6% and all positives with just 1 negative left long time ago. She is a very trader, just give her some more time.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Have you PMed her? Mail does go missing and is slower than usual right now. When was the replacement sent in Sept?
    I understand mail does go missing however this replacement envie I did not receive and my mail is fine. I have done lots of trades since then, no issues. I had emailed her on sept 19th and she said she sent out that envie on Sept 10th.

Page 406 of 450 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast

Thread Information