User Tag List

Page 47 of 450 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Valiant it is time you leave a negative trade rating.This sounds like a trade I did a few months ago and neither "sent" envy's arrived.Scammer!!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NancyM View Post
    valiant it's been over two months now and i hate to say it but i thiink it's time to leave a neg trade rating imo, computer problems or not this person could have easliy popped the envie in the mail and sent it to you
    Agreed ..

Plus Your home computer is not the only place you can access internet from .. there is workplace , library , community centres etc .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    Valiant it is time you leave a negative trade rating.This sounds like a trade I did a few months ago and neither "sent" envy's arrived.Scammer!!
    I guess the Princess took off ...that's sad , if someone needs coupons so badly they should just ask instead of lying or scamming , you will be surprised how many kind & generous people would send a RAOK .

If I send someone coupons & if they can't keep their end of the bargain ( for whatever reason beyond their control - LIFE HAPPENS SOMETIMES ) , but they are honest & upfront about it then I don't mind since they at least had the guts to admit the truth , but I don't like it when they lie & say that they mailed the coupons & re - sent the coupons etc etc ...more lies & more BS , just be honest & say that I can't mail the coupons due to so & so reason ...anyways I believe in KARMA , what goes around comes around

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Well, I've just left a negative trade rating for that trader. I tried to tone it down because who knows why the coupons weren't sent out to me? What if someone is lying in a hospital bed with a stroke or other medical problem, or maybe a person has even died?

Now, if someone on this forum does not get their envie from me, and can't reach me, then contact my executor or nearest hospital, because it will be because of one of the above-mentioned reasons.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Wow I see who it is and I understand why you waited so long.But you did do the right thing by leaving the negative trade rating. It can be changed if things get straighten up.Something must be wrong??

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

is caring on vacation? I keep trying to get info about almostmommy waiting for a trade over a month

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

why is caring not responding are you out there??lol almostmommy got her last warning said I would leave neg if I don't hear back from her this trade is going back beg of June!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (99%)

Almostmommy also owes me a $10 GC. The trade was done in mid-June. She has stopped replying to my pm's but it does show that she has been coming online every so often.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Kim, I would leave a negative. It can always be reversed later but if she is coming online and trading with others and they see all positives there may be more lost trades
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I think I saw something about caring going on mat leave? Could be wrong, I have been accused of baby brain myself . . .

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I thought that was amber?

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I am waiting on another trade from July 10th. I PMed but the trader has not been on line so I posted on there wall in case any others are waiting on her. If no responce in a week I will leave a negative rating.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Just looking for some advice. I did a trade a few weeks back... she had 2X Melitta FPCs to trade and we agreed on what coupons I was supposed to send her in order to trade for them.

I received the envie about a week after we finalized the trade, in the envie was a single item, one Melitta FPC. I PM'd to ask if I had misunderstood the trade, she said no, that I was right and that it should be two and if there weren't two coupons in my envie maybe it got mixed up with someone else's trade but no one else has reported receiving the extra Melitta.

She asked if she could send me a bundle to make up for it, but honestly, I have a lot of coupons coming out of the wazoo. I rarely trade and when I do, it's mostly for FPCs or to send out RAOKs. I have all the regular coupons I need so I explained this to her and asked her to please get in touch with the other traders and see if any of them received the FPC by accident. I offered to send a SASE to them to get the FPC if it came to that.

I heard from her this morning and she said that she sent out the PM but no one has responded as yet.

I've got a bad feeling about this one. I don't think I am going to get my other FPC. And I want to be prepared to handle that reality if it comes to that. I am going to give it some time to see if she can track down the FPC but if that doesn't work out, what kind of rating should be left in this case?

She did offer to make it up in the form of a bundle but I don't need a bundle, what we agreed on was a Melitta FPC and I didn't get it.

She also has not left me feedback as yet for my envie that she received...

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Seems to me that she owes you an FPC.
    Does she have any other FPC's she could send you to make up for that other Melitta? She should make things right, somehow, in a way that you'd be satisfied.
    It looks like a 'Neutral' trade rating to me right now, jmo; but things may turn around yet. Hope you get fair treatment.

Mom, wife & couponer!! MiltonFreecycle's Avatar
    Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I have to agree with Valiant. So far I see a Neutral rating is appropriate, but hopefully you guys will come to a positive agreement about another FPC maybe and in the end a positive rating.

Page 47 of 450 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread Information