User Tag List

Page 50 of 450 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I know u don't need caring to leave feedback just looking for answers why issues are not being dealt with thanks though
    I think she was answering my question....
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I have a derailed train. Details as follows: sent June 14 and rec'd by rider 1 June 18th. She turned it around same day. I was already concerned when rider 2 had not received it after more than 2 weeks since it had a very short distance to go (~2 hours drive). Rider 2 PMd me to say she rec'd it and sent it out July 8th. Rider 3 has never recevied the train. Today is August 18, making it about 5 weeks. Distance rider 2 to rider 3 = ~1 hour drive.

Rider 2 has not been on sc since PMing me to say she rec'd and sent the train, and is not replying to any PMs. Preparing to leave negative feedback for waterwings if no reply by the weekend. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

As it happens, this was my first train. I was already disappointed when I thought it was very slow. Now I have given in to my suspicions and am suspecting the worst. Mods are aware, have looked into it, and are advising me.

I don't think I will host a train ever again after this. I feel bad for rider 3 who has never received the train, but I am also very disappointed at putting nearly $200 in coupons into the train and they have all vanished. Sigh.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sometimes they are honestly lost in the mail but I would worry if the person is not online after saying it was sent

I am on a train that was derailed between me and the person before me, we are 1-2 hours from each other and both have good feedback, but it has been a month and it hasn't shown up, so don't give up hope on all trains just because of one person
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Just left negative rating for JCsmom. We agreed on a trade on July 10 and after not receiving it after a few weeks I emailed and she said:
    im sorry to reply so late... i had some personal problems i had to deal with=( i sent your envie today (aug8) and i included a gc for your trouble... im really sorry i have nothing else to say but im sorry.
    This envy was never received so after over 2 weeks I must believe she is a scammer.If things change and the envy is received I will change the rating.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Skankarina on the prowl MercyEhm's Avatar
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by honker View Post
    I have a derailed train. Details as follows: sent June 14 and rec'd by rider 1 June 18th. She turned it around same day. I was already concerned when rider 2 had not received it after more than 2 weeks since it had a very short distance to go (~2 hours drive). Rider 2 PMd me to say she rec'd it and sent it out July 8th. Rider 3 has never recevied the train. Today is August 18, making it about 5 weeks. Distance rider 2 to rider 3 = ~1 hour drive.

Rider 2 has not been on sc since PMing me to say she rec'd and sent the train, and is not replying to any PMs. Preparing to leave negative feedback for waterwings if no reply by the weekend. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

As it happens, this was my first train. I was already disappointed when I thought it was very slow. Now I have given in to my suspicions and am suspecting the worst. Mods are aware, have looked into it, and are advising me.

I don't think I will host a train ever again after this. I feel bad for rider 3 who has never received the train, but I am also very disappointed at putting nearly $200 in coupons into the train and they have all vanished. Sigh.
    This happened to me as well recently. I was the 3rd rider on a train and I never received the envy Rider #2 confirmed she had the right address so I don't know what happened. It was never returned to her.

Another train I was on... I received the envy 3wks AFTER she claims she mailed it. This is someone who has a high trade rating but it comes from hosting trains. She claims the envy was returned to her. You'd think she'd know to have envies weighed *head scratch* When I received the envy, it was post marked 3days prior. I was returned an envy for insufficient postage once... they didn't make me repackage, just added a postage sticker. Hmmmm I doubt the honesty on that one.

I know some packages/envies are mysteriously "gone". CP isn't perfect (far from). They're now holding a package that was sent to me 3 wks ago and they can't locate which post office it's at. There's a formal trouble ticket opened on it's location and I know for a fact the sender sent it. The tracking only says it's held, customer service confirms it's held and that there was no attempt at delivery but no one can tell me why. They did ask me if the sender was sending me explosives LOL! SERIOUSLY?!?

I'm starting to consider opening a UPS account. It's not much more expensive than mailing when it comes to trains and such. I mailed out a hefty train envy 2wks ago. CP was charging $8.91 and UPS charged me $3.58... No brainer in my book. At least I know it'll get there and I can track it a hell of a lot better than CP.

OK done venting... thank you for 'listening'
    Instant Human Just Add COFFEE!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    Just left negative rating for JCsmom. We agreed on a trade on July 10 and after not receiving it after a few weeks I emailed and she said:
    im sorry to reply so late... i had some personal problems i had to deal with=( i sent your envie today (aug8) and i included a gc for your trouble... im really sorry i have nothing else to say but im sorry.
    This envy was never received so after over 2 weeks I must believe she is a scammer.If things change and the envy is received I will change the rating.
    I'm sorry this happened to you I've traded with her before and didn't have issues. I hope this gets resolved in your favor.

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Rider 2 did reappear, and is still saying it was sent July 8th. Seriously? 6+ weeks to go from Cambridge to Milton? I suppose it is possible. An actual snail would likely have travelled that distance at least twice over by now. In terms of what to do, I am so confused . . . haven't left any ratings for rider 2 or rider 3. Maybe I will just leave positive for rider 1 and nothing for the other two? I was thinking - for rider 2 and nothing or maybe + for rider 3. No course of action seems right or fair!?!

Thanks for sharing mercyehm, hope your trade gets resolved. I will ask rider 3 to send me the envie when/if she gets the train so I can see if there is a postmark. Thanks for the idea!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by honker View Post
    I suppose it is possible. An actual snail would likely have travelled that distance at least twice over by now.

That just made me spew coffee on my monitor! Tres drole!

Yea, get the envie... people can lie all they want but there's limits to how gullible you have to be right? I checked with the post office yesterday in regards to what happens when there's insufficient postage etc... They take the envy as is and reapply correct postage and remail so the original postmark itself will read the day the postage is correct BUT there's a stamp-mark on the envy for when the envy is returned to the post office. Figure in a day or 3 prior to that stamp is when it was mailed originally. "so they say,,,"

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I had an envy come back to me that I never put enough postage on. It took a week to come back. I guess it depends on the post office??

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I had an envy come back to me that I never put enough postage on. It took a week to come back. I guess it depends on the post office??
    2-3 days there and 2-3 days back. A week is normal. Did they tell you to repackage it or did they just let you apply the correct postage to it?

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MercyEhm View Post
    2-3 days there and 2-3 days back. A week is normal. Did they tell you to repackage it or did they just let you apply the correct postage to it?
    It is not post marked and there is a sticker(that can be peeled off) over the address to be mailed to. I just added the extra and poped it back in the mail. I have also missed address(forgot street #) and it came back undeliverable in which the address was scratched off and it was postmarked.In this case I had to make a new envy. I have only had a few come back(like 3??) in my over 467 trades. Everyone make mistakes even me.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

It is not post marked and there is a sticker(that can be peeled off) over the address to be mailed to. I just added the extra and poped it back in the mail. I have also missed address(forgot street #) and it came back undeliverable in which the address was scratched off and it was postmarked.In this case I had to make a new envy. I have only had a few come back(like 3??) in my over 467 trades. Everyone make mistakes even me.
    Maybe they have different procedures based on province? I know it's federal but when is ANYTHING ever standard LOL

I know everyone makes mistakes... my only thing is own up to it, don't try to lie your way out of it.

Little saying by where I'm from... SH!T HAPPENS! LOL

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I've had mail returned to me before, and I had to repackage each time.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I had to repackage one too when it was CP's fault that it was not delivered correctly (they mistakenly delivered to the wrong address, not the one on the envie) but still made me repackage and told me I could make a formal complaint and request for the stamps back from the first one
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I had to repackage one too when it was CP's fault that it was not delivered correctly (they mistakenly delivered to the wrong address, not the one on the envie) but still made me repackage and told me I could make a formal complaint and request for the stamps back from the first one
    Oh good lord. Did you even bother?

Page 50 of 450 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread Information