User Tag List

Page 361 of 450 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 411 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mango, can you forward me your info on the trade too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Received my envelope from Cheribomb. I hope things start to look up for you!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Okay I am EXTREMELY ticked off right now.
    I have made aware my trade issues with hawtte. Well she was NOT responding to my PM's and had not logged on since June 30th.
    She had never ONCE expressed that there was any issues with recieving my end of the trade.

I left my negative rating for her today, enough was enough. After a month and a half of not responding and not logging on, she finally decides to. Then leaves me a negative rating which I in NO WAY deserve.

She stated "ripped envie empty and returned". In the details she put...

I sent this person an envie of trade coupons and claimed they never recieved it, but Canada Post sent me back the envie with the coupons gone and an incomplete address sticker, i took it to the post office and questioned them but there was no way to determine if it had reached its destination or not. So the coupons were gone and I was out the postage.

I'm sorry but should I not have been informed of this in the first place if this is what had truly happened?
    I am completely miffed right now, is there any way my negative can be removed... They DID recieve their end so why am I getting a negative rating over this?
    Last edited by shmeelady; Tue, Aug 21st, 2012 at 10:05 PM.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

This is retaliation at it's best.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stretchthatdollar! View Post
    Thanks....I wish it wasn't there cause not everyone would agree-- I do understand that I COULD have been lying...Fallenpixels thinks it should stay on my record until I say I receive the trade(?) ...not really sure what I'm supposed to do if it never comes though!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    No, I said it would stay on the record while I am dealing with it, I did not say it wouldnt be removed in the future if we could not satisfy both sides
    Sorry but I can't help but wonder why the neutral rating has to stay there; The user in question already gave Stretch a positive rating as they received her side of the trade, but now people are allowed to leave a second trade rating of neutral or negative when their side has not been received by the person they are rating??

That's like saying you & I have a trade, I receive your envie and give you a positive rating for it, but 2 months later after you have yet to receive my envie, and I 'claim' to have re-sent twice, I then give you a neutral because you keep complaining that you haven't received your end of the trade?

This could very well change everything about trade ratings as it's likely that others will begin doing this, and you will either be trying to clean up people's ratings because of it, or good traders will get screwed out of trains or trades because of ratings that should have never been allowed in the first place.

I realize that you are super busy right now, but steen33 should have not been allowed to give a neutral rating as a second rating to a trade that he/she already received & rated positively.
    kelly25, cherielake and CheriBomb like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It isnt really up to you and I prefer not to discuss the conversations between them in public

Basically, the rating steen gave is fair, yes they received the end of the trade, but it is a fair warning to other traders that they have mailed a trader three times and it not been received. One was returned as moved so stretch obviously has mail issues that traders should be aware of also - and will be removed once I have finished dealing with them, but remember you are only seeing a partial story here and one side of it
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Schmee, send me the PM or link to the rating where her end was received
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

See ....this system works so long as everyone is assumed as honest....mods have no power and no more of a clue than we do unless the person in honest.

The rating system should be made more reliably - can you talk to the ppl who do the website Fallenpixels? Is there not a way to make it so you may only rate someone ONE time and that if you were to wait and forget to/not rate someone at all that it could, like, lock our account until you file the rating (maybe within 4 weeks or something?) that might protect honest traders from retaliation and liars a bit better?
    Or maybe after a bad trade goes to a moderator the mod asks the person to re send some in GC equivilance/ something the trader agrees they could use in a traceable package...so there is concrete evidence of the trade being sent out?
    Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Okay I am EXTREMELY ticked off right now.
    I have made aware my trade issues with hawtte. Well she was NOT responding to my PM's and had not logged on since June 30th.
    She had never ONCE expressed that there was any issues with recieving my end of the trade.

I left my negative rating for her today, enough was enough. After a month and a half of not responding and not logging on, she finally decides to. Then leaves me a negative rating which I in NO WAY deserve.

She stated "ripped envie empty and returned". In the details she put...

I sent this person an envie of trade coupons and claimed they never recieved it, but Canada Post sent me back the envie with the coupons gone and an incomplete address sticker, i took it to the post office and questioned them but there was no way to determine if it had reached its destination or not. So the coupons were gone and I was out the postage.

I'm sorry but should I not have been informed of this in the first place if this is what had truly happened?
    I am completely miffed right now, is there any way my negative can be removed... They DID recieve their end so why am I getting a negative rating over this?
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

the rating system can not be changed, it was an add-on to the forum software and is no longer updated by the maker

As mentioned in PM, sending with tracking is expensive on a regular envelope and I have offered to have it sent to my own address and will send it on to save traders this cost, then I know if it was received by me
    Jezebel likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    It isnt really up to you and I prefer not to discuss the conversations between them in public

Basically, the rating steen gave is fair, yes they received the end of the trade, but it is a fair warning to other traders that they have mailed a trader three times and it not been received. One was returned as moved so stretch obviously has mail issues that traders should be aware of also - and will be removed once I have finished dealing with them, but remember you are only seeing a partial story here and one side of it

That's actually pretty rude considering that I was being polite.

It doesn't matter if only 1/4 of the story was posted, the fact of the matter is that you've just made it clear that traders are allowed to DOUBLE rate a person for ONE trade. Based on that, I guess it would be ok for everyone to go back & add a second rating to those traders that they have changed their minds about.

Yet again, anyone trying to understand why the ratings are being decided a certain way, or to even be helpful or concerned about the future of trading on SC is treated like trash & given nothing but a rude response.

Nice way to make people feel welcome around here.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Considering the PMs I got today, I don't feel very welcome or thanked for taking this on either

I explained the matter to the parties involved via PM, everyone else has had retaliatory ones removed, but this one is slightly different as it is factual.

So I have not made it clear that everyone can double rate a person. I do however feel that if a member receives their end but has to continually send theirs, that there should be some leeway in protecting that user too as we have had situations where people said they didnt get stuff that was sent by good traders numerous times (and in one case dropped off at their house), otherwise we will get into a situation where no one will leave feedback because they are waiting for the other user who is waiting for them.
    Jezebel, Insane, amanda4 and 2 others like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenpixels View Post
    considering the pms i got today, i don't feel very welcome or thanked for taking this on either
    thank you!!!
    flyingdutch likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    thank you!!!
    hmm...That was all in capitals with smilies added. I think the site is a little buggy today.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Any text all in caps is changed to lower case by default (no shouting) - not sure about the smilies
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I agree with Insane - Thank You FallenPixels!!!! How many of us have relied on your 'What trades are worth' thread (I know I do all the time)... And like many other SC'ers I am thankful you have taken on this daunting and time consuming task of sorting through threads and pms - people don't realize how much it means until they need your help

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Page 361 of 450 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 411 ... LastLast

Thread Information