User Tag List

Page 368 of 450 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

ok thanks
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Still no word from couponsrule. Has anyone heard anything recently?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Nope
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

Saveysaver2012 made good on our GC trade from July today
    juliejolie likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

great news, once the other trades arrive, she will be removed from the red list
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

so how long are we to wait to leave a negative?

still awaiting Alexa222's gift card and envie from Aug 17th

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It is up to the individual trader, they can always be removed later and alert other traders to issues. If they are not in contact, earlier than later
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Can anybody told me if the issue with trinimoneysaver is resolved? I'm running a train and she is one on the list. I need to remove her and let know the other riders to skip her from the list.
    Could you help me to know ?
    Thanks
    Last edited by c_mcarthur; Fri, Sep 14th, 2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: removed qyote
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    It is up to the individual trader, they can always be removed later and alert other traders to issues. If they are not in contact, earlier than later
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Tue, Sep 11th, 2012 at 03:16 PM.

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

@FallenPixels
    I just wanted to let you know that CherieBomb's envie for my train arrived today
    She has not replied to my pm's yet, so I am guessing she has been busy or maybe on vacation.
    As I stated previously, she has always been a good passenger on my trains and I have never had any issues with her.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher1962 View Post
    I have CherieBomb as a passenger on one of my trains and have not yet received her envie or had confirmation back from her that she has mailed it. I have had her as a passenger before and never had any problems.
    I sent her a second request today for confirmation. Hopefully, it has been mailed (mail date for the train was Aug 27 and she was last on SC Aug 28th). Will wait until Monday and see what happens, will keep you updated.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Thanks, the other trains are starting to arrive too
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Still no word from couponsrule. Has anyone heard anything recently?

Hi Candini,

I happened to check back in to SC this week and noticed a couple of messages. I have been super busy with work and kids, etc that I had forgotten I had joined your train. I don't believe I actually got it though or I would have sent it out the next day like I usually do. What I do believe happened is that I had my brother pick up my mail since he goes everyday anyway. We don't live at the same house so I have a feeling he forgot to give it to me and it got lost somewhere there.

I feel terrible about this and would love to make it up to you somehow. I would never screw someone over on purpose, believe me! I love this site and rely on it a lot. I enjoy riding and hosting trains as well as random trading.

Please let me know what you would like from me to make this right.

Sheena
    Momto2Ks and amanda4 like this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsrule View Post
    Hi Candini,

I happened to check back in to SC this week and noticed a couple of messages. I have been super busy with work and kids, etc that I had forgotten I had joined your train. I don't believe I actually got it though or I would have sent it out the next day like I usually do. What I do believe happened is that I had my brother pick up my mail since he goes everyday anyway. We don't live at the same house so I have a feeling he forgot to give it to me and it got lost somewhere there.

I feel terrible about this and would love to make it up to you somehow. I would never screw someone over on purpose, believe me! I love this site and rely on it a lot. I enjoy riding and hosting trains as well as random trading.

Please let me know what you would like from me to make this right.

Sheena

Glad your okay!
    julesie-pie and couponsrule like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I don't know what to do about Cheribomb. She's on my train. Mail date was Aug 31. She never returned my PMs. Have not received her envie yet. It's been 2 wks now. Anybody whose had her on your train, did her envie end up coming and how long did it take?

I don't want to hold up my riders so am planning to mail the envies home early next week.... I just don't want her envie to end up showing up after the fact. If it does, do I just RTS?
    Last edited by juliejolie; Fri, Sep 14th, 2012 at 05:25 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    246 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I don't know what to do about Cheribomb. She's on my train. Mail date was Aug 31. She never returned my PMs. Have not received her envie yet. It's been 2 wks now. Anybody whose had her on your train, did her envie end up coming and how long did it take?

I don't want to hold up my riders so am planning to mail the envies home early next week.... I just don't want her envie to end up showing up after the fact. If it does, do I just RTS?
    I would go ahead and send the envies home and send back what was sent for cheribomb....it is not worth holding up the train for everyone else especially when there is no communication. If it arrives than you can use her BP to send it back to her...

Page 368 of 450 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast

Thread Information