User Tag List

Page 403 of 450 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Was sent on the 9th of September. FPC was set to expire on the 15th. But take into consideration that the last mail day before the expiration date was the 13th as the 15th was on the Sunday. So I am stumped, $0 taken and $0 put in. But there was numerous August expiries as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    I am wondering how I approach this.
    I am hosting a traditional train, with an fpc swap. The train envelope had been mailed to K8s fate on August 15th, it took over 4 weeks to get to her. I understand that she has personal issues and has moved this summer, however five weeks seemed to be fairly long to receive an envelope especially since it was mailed from so close to home for her. LO and behold that once I message her privately for an update the envelope turns up in the mail. Well she had failed to tell me that the FPC was days from expiring and numerous coupons had already expired. Still sent it to the next rider along with all the expired coupons! What kind of rating should be left in regards to this.

Was sent on the 9th of September. FPC was set to expire on the 15th. But take into consideration that the last mail day before the expiration date was the 13th as the 15th was on the Sunday. So I am stumped, $0 taken and $0 put in. But there was numerous August expiries as well.

You could have PM me about this. I'm on SC almost every day. I received the envie, posted in the thread, and thought that that was an okay update from your Sept 5th pm requesting an update.

I honestly didn't look at the expiry date of the FPC because I didn't need it. I posted in the thread as soon as I received it, and sent it on as I know it was slow getting to me. This was over 3 weeks from the rider before, not over 4 weeks. Please check the dates in the thread. Yes that's long, but not unheard of. I'll replace the FPC. It's not a big deal, but the first I'm reading about this in the train thread and on here. I do take offense to the wording and accusatory tone in your above post. You could have pm'd me. I'm on SC almost everyday, and like you missed in LTUC's post that the FPC had just expired.

I will pm LTUC for her address and send a FPC along for the swap part of the train. Please contact me through PMs in the future if an issue comes up.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    You could have PM me about this. I'm on SC almost every day. I received the envie, posted in the thread, and thought that that was an okay update from your Sept 5th pm requesting an update.

I honestly didn't look at the expiry date of the FPC because I didn't need it. I posted in the thread as soon as I received it, and sent it on as I know it was slow getting to me. This was over 3 weeks from the rider before, not over 4 weeks. Please check the dates in the thread. Yes that's long, but not unheard of. I'll replace the FPC. It's not a big deal, but the first I'm reading about this in the train thread and on here. I do take offense to the wording and accusatory tone in your above post. You could have pm'd me. I'm on SC almost everyday, and like you missed in LTUC's post that the FPC had just expired.

I will pm LTUC for her address and send a FPC along for the swap part of the train. Please contact me through PMs in the future if an issue comes up.
    And I retract what I said about the length of time, you posted received two days before the four week mark. Clearly I am an idiot on that part. I did not miss the fact thy LUTC receives an expires FPC, but as an FPC swap what difference would it have made if she received an expired one as to one that she could not use. Which is why I stated the facts to her in the thread to the reasoning behind her receiving it. She had not seemed to make it an issue until after the next rider posted there was no FPC. Which I discussed with that rider through PM. ALl I was wanting to know is how to approach it with either no rating or a neutral rating. I am not expecting you to replace an FPC to anybody.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am wondering how I approach this.
    I am hosting a traditional train, with an fpc swap. The train envelope had been mailed to K8s fate on August 15th, it took over 4 weeks to get to her. I understand that she has personal issues and has moved this summer, however five weeks seemed to be fairly long to receive an envelope especially since it was mailed from so close to home for her. LO and behold that once I message her privately for an update the envelope turns up in the mail. Well she had failed to tell me that the FPC was days from expiring and numerous coupons had already expired. Still sent it to the next rider along with all the expired coupons! What kind of rating should be left in regards to this.

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post

And I retract what I said about the length of time, you posted received two days before the four week mark. Clearly I am an idiot on that part. I did not miss the fact thy LUTC receives an expires FPC, but as an FPC swap what difference would it have made if she received an expired one as to one that she could not use. Which is why I stated the facts to her in the thread to the reasoning behind her receiving it. She had not seemed to make it an issue until after the next rider posted there was no FPC. Which I discussed with that rider through PM. ALl I was wanting to know is how to approach it with either no rating or a neutral rating. I am not expecting you to replace an FPC to anybody.

Posted in the train thread:
    First off I am not trying to accuse you of anything. I was stating facts to LUTC about receiving an expired FPC. My mistake on the mix up of dates, it was two days shy of The four week mark. IMO you do not owe FPC.

So you're asking if I should receive no rating or a neutral rating for receiving a train envie (in over 3 weeks from the previous sender) taking nothing out, adding nothing in, getting it to the next rider in 8 days, and where in your opinion I do not owe a FPC?

This should have been discussed in a pm. However, since it's my trade rating being discussed in this thread I will respond.
    hijinx25 likes this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I have a question. I made a trade on Aug 30th and both parties agreed to terms. I mailed my trade out and the person received my trade and posted a positive feedback. That person said she mailed her trade the same day as mine, but i never received it. Then she PM`d me and asked if i received it. I told her no and she PM`d saying she is mailing out her trade again. But i never received it that oen either. I PM`d her to tell her but she hasnt responded. How long should i wait before posting a negative feedback? her username is sasksaver. Has anyone had any issues with her lately? I dont like being taken for a ride.
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

August 30th was the date the first envie was sent? What date was the second one sent? It doesn't seem like enough time would have passed to give up on the second envie. This summer I had a train envie not arrive, conductor sent a replacement, and the second envie took three weeks to show up. And she is in same province as me. Sometimes CP just does take a long time to deliver things.
    Last edited by super807; Mon, Sep 23rd, 2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: typos

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I know from reading the posts here that sometimes people wait a long time. But, the first one went missing? and now the second one? and she hasnt replied to my PM. Im giving her the benefit if the doubt but.......
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

But has the second one gone missing? In reality, the first one could show up any day (as evident above, 3 weeks does happen with CP), I would only be asking for a replacement this week. When did she send the 2nd one?

I see she has been online today so hopefully she responded to your PM but in general, I would wait a few weeks after the replacement, the fact she PMed you to ask if you received is usually a good sign
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

shmeelady/K8 just so I make sure that I have the facts right

Envie was mailed to K8 mid August
    K8 received this 3-4 weeks later and sent on where it took 9 days to get from K8 receiving to the next person receiving
    The envie had August expiries in it as well as an expired FPC coupon but added/took nothing so these coupons were from earlier riders - the FPC was valid when K8 mailed

Looking at the rules, coupons should not expire before Sept 15 but even earlier in the train June expiries were removed (the train started in July) and even more June expiries removed after K8 so it seems that it would be difficult to point the blame on anyone since June/July expiries were not removed by several other riders and should not have been there in the first place
    Angela273 and Peachykeen2007 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Hi everyone..

I just want it to be known (and I figure this is the best place) I am moving in a few days and my internet will be shut off first thing tomorrow morning. I will not have internet again until October 7th. I have mailed all of my trades and have left all the feedback for all the trades I've received. If we've made trades recently and I haven't received your envelope yet that is because I have not received it yet. I have left a forwarding address with CP so it is not a big deal I will receive your envelope if I move or not. I will leave feedback on October 7th when I get internet again.

If anyone does not get there envelope from me please PM me and I will get back to you on October 7th. Thank-you!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roxybabe39 View Post
    Hi everyone..

I just want it to be known (and I figure this is the best place) I am moving in a few days and my internet will be shut off first thing tomorrow morning. I will not have internet again until October 7th. I have mailed all of my trades and have left all the feedback for all the trades I've received. If we've made trades recently and I haven't received your envelope yet that is because I have not received it yet. I have left a forwarding address with CP so it is not a big deal I will receive your envelope if I move or not. I will leave feedback on October 7th when I get internet again.

If anyone does not get there envelope from me please PM me and I will get back to you on October 7th. Thank-you!

Good luck with the move Roxy!
    leymi15 and KelJo like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    I have a question. I made a trade on Aug 30th and both parties agreed to terms. I mailed my trade out and the person received my trade and posted a positive feedback. That person said she mailed her trade the same day as mine, but i never received it. Then she PM`d me and asked if i received it. I told her no and she PM`d saying she is mailing out her trade again. But i never received it that oen either. I PM`d her to tell her but she hasnt responded. How long should i wait before posting a negative feedback? her username is sasksaver. Has anyone had any issues with her lately? I dont like being taken for a ride.
    Update. Received the trade today. Postmark was Sept 23rd.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

At least you got it
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Is anyone waiting for a trade from nephora?
    I traded with her 4 weeks ago and am still waiting.
    She has not logged in for quite a while I hope everything is all right.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    Is anyone waiting for a trade from nephora?
    I traded with her 4 weeks ago and am still waiting.
    She has not logged in for quite a while I hope everything is all right.
    No current complaints but she sent very late before (had a neg changed to neutral) and seems to have been MIA in Sept last year too
    ~ ~ ~

Page 403 of 450 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 ... LastLast

Thread Information